Theo Walcott
    he won't go

Quote Originally Posted by High Sierra View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattern View Post
    Arsenals Transfer window
    Theo Walcott
    No Other Fucker Want's Him

FYP

He fluffed almost as many as he scored. Newcastle are beat-up and tired, Arsenal were fresh, I wouldn't say this game proves anything about Theo.

Giroud's form was heartening though

FourFiftyFour > reed i enjoy your trolling on shc immensly

what is it with this season? seems to be so many more goals than I can remember ever happening before
    The match engine is bugged.
    Psychedelic Jesus.

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    jesus christ walcotts 3rd goal was incredible though. he mazys past 3 defenders, gets fouled in the penelty box, GETS UP and sidefoots it into the net while not even looking

Quote Originally Posted by Warpath View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattern View Post
    Arsenals Transfer window
    Theo Walcott
    No Other Fucker Want's Him

FYP
    I've heard plenty of Liverpool fans begging for him to sign.

Wtf does Walcott have to do to get some respect? He's scoring consistently, providing goals too (his cross for Giroud was superb) and you still hear people saying he's shit. There's better centre forwards in the premiership, but he's still a decent player. I love the armchair critics who repeatedly trot out the "he doesn't have a footballing brain" cos they heard some has been say it once. His conversion rate says otherwise.
    "Among geeks, the cool-soundingness of the acronym is more important than the existence of what it refers to."

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierre Arthos View Post
    Wtf does Walcott have to do to get some respect? He's scoring consistently, providing goals too (his cross for Giroud was superb) and you still hear people saying he's shit. There's better centre forwards in the premiership, but he's still a decent player. I love the armchair critics who repeatedly trot out the "he doesn't have a footballing brain" cos they heard some has been say it once. His conversion rate says otherwise.
    i think he has the lowest amount of shots per goals of anyone this season or something? meaningless stats are pretty meaningless, but he's by no stretch a bad player.

PM me for a free Vagabond
    tbh theres too many opinionated retards who call themselves football fans.
    I just had to put quite a few right on a Saints forum because they were all whining about how crap Saints were today and how Adkins should be sacked because he hasn't got a clue.

I mean ffs
    1) we had the worst start to any Premier League season - Everyone said so. And yet we forced several of the top teams to come from behind to beat us
    2) Pretty much every game we have scored
    3) the Arsenal match.... was an one of those games that comes along every once in a while to every team
    4) Today we took the game to Stoke and forced them to come back at us to equalise
    5) The equaliser was a great goal - but he just smacked it as hard as he could towards the goal, unfortunately for us it went in. How many times has a player done that and the ball ended up at the back of the stand rather than the net?

I see it with so many fans - things don't go their way and so they start bleating. really pisses me off

Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierre Arthos View Post
    i think he has the lowest amount of shots per goals of anyone this season or something? meaningless stats are pretty meaningless, but he's by no stretch a bad player.
    @Orbinho
    Mins per goal involvement 2012-13
    1 Walcott 62,
    2 Hernandez 73,
    3 Rooney 78,
    4 van Persie 79,
    5 Dzeko 79,
    6 Mata 88,
    7 Petric 94,
    8 Ruiz 99

tbh theres too many opinionated retards who call themselves football fans.
    I see it with so many fans - things don't go their way and so they start bleating. really pisses me off
    Yeah, it does get rediculous at times. One of the City forums I go on even has a thread in their off-topic forum called 'the refugee camp' for when everyone on the main forum goes into meltdown after an "unacceptable" City result with idiots posting left right and centre about how "X isn't good enough, Y must be sold, etc, etc" which usually descends into name-calling between posters. I mean with some of the crap football, ludicrous decisions by the board and stuff that City have been through in my lifetime and a lot of the other people on that board you'd have thought that we'd be grateful for what we've got at the moment and just enjoy the ride.

It's probably like you get on the radio phone-in shows with the loud vocal minority of mis-informed/opinionated idiots spouting crap followed by one or two people defending the player/manager being criticised and the vast majority of other people thinking "the OP is a dick" and not being arsed to get involved.

I mean you could maybe understand it possibly on one of the Man U boards because they've had success or at lest been a top team in the country in one form or another for at least 15-20 years so people of ages say 25 or below have grown up with that success and for some this will have changed their outlook on football as a whole (not meant as a dig at United fans btw) while fans of other clubs may have a more varied outlook on things and possibly a more measured response to certain situations. Or at least if they decide to think before putting brain to keyboard.
    If money was a chicken, would the chicken be evil?

Why the fuck cant LFC play consistent? Last game was rather awful, now its 3 goals in 25 mins...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowa [NSN] View Post
    Why the fuck cant LFC play consistent? Last game was rather awful, now its 3 goals in 25 mins...
    that'll be the opposition then.....

There's no way in hell QPR are going to survive this season. Dirty 'Arry will be off as soon as that's apparent.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowa [NSN] View Post
    that'll be the opposition then.....

There's no way in hell QPR are going to survive this season. Dirty 'Arry will be off as soon as that's apparent.
    Yeah, but they have gone out and beaten better teams too, just to loose the game after to something like QPR.
    And I while Rodgers stock is perhaps higher than 'Arry's they have to become more consistent in their winning or... But then again wtf do I know. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

This fucking season...arg, well glad to get a win like that but Christ I dont know where we are going but can't see us gaining anymore consistency even with a few purchases in the transfer window. Hopefully if I post that we (LFC) will get more consistent.
    Some call me Shatoon, bringer of corn. Others call me Mickey Nine, the dream weaver. Some call me Photoshop. Others call me Trenu, the boiler...

Don't worry you could be a Portsmouth Fan......

the rage on their forums is something beautiful and special to behold. Especially now that Saints are back in the Premier League.

well worked draw by Saints this afternoon

pictures of Wenger going potty on the sidelines - absolutely priceless!

Don't worry you could be a Portsmouth Fan......

the rage on their forums is something beautiful and special to behold. Especially now that Saints are back in the Premier League.
    The rage on almost any club-specific sports board is always ridiculous. Nice to see West Ham finally winning a game because I do fear we're going to end up in a relegation situation, but I quote from the BBC Report...

West Ham sat deeper after the break and Norwich saw much more of the ball but
    Why does Allardyce think it's acceptable to sit back when at home against equal-quality opponents. It boggles my fucking mind.
    Last edited by Zekk Pacus; January 1 2013 at 08:27:10 PM.
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

No idea how we have ended up in a relegation battle having spent the money we did in summer, but at least we are above the mags (Newcastle). Got Liverpool at anfield tomorrow, I could see us nicking a point tbh, we always do okay against them.
    You're like a fluffy gerbil sat on a naked woman's crotch, you might think you're looking cool, but everybody else thinks you're a cunt.
    aka Maasu.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatepeace Lovewar View Post
    but at least we are above the mags