hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 290 of 290 FirstFirst ... 190240280287288289290
Results 5,781 to 5,790 of 5790

Thread: War Thunder - Attack of the P-40 G-AY Hawk

Haven't played this game in a long time.

Tried twice during the Christmas break to try out Baguette Tanks in RB, gave up due to queue times.

And nothing of value was lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

I might very well be the only dude still playing this, but today the snail was gratious.

I unlocked and bought my first tier 6 tank, the T-72A. A couple of games in I got a battle trophy, and lo and behold, a talisman for it!

modern tank guns are fucking amazing, i'm having quite a bit of fun with my Ivan mobile.

u r a madman, i gave up on IS-2 mod 44

Quote Originally Posted by Baarhyn View Post
    I might very well be the only dude still playing this, but today the snail was gratious.

I unlocked and bought my first tier 6 tank, the T-72A. A couple of games in I got a battle trophy, and lo and behold, a talisman for it!

modern tank guns are fucking amazing, i'm having quite a bit of fun with my Ivan mobile.
    Nah I'm playing on and off, switching between the big three. It's fun but I am nowhere near high tiers. Tonks IS fun now that I got back into it, start to know the maps a bit better and got my feel for the dynamics of the game again, but the grind is still terrible :>
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    u r a madman, i gave up on IS-2 mod 44
    6.7-7.7 is fucking ass right now, they've introduced the centauro at 7.7 which is a 120kph wheeled italian tank with a stabilized 105mm l7a1 with 400 pen heat. It also doesnt trigger fuzes and the ammo in the hull does not detonate. They also dropped the premium Leopard a1a1 L44 to 8.7 so it curb stomps t54's.

So balance up to 6.3 is pretty good, every nation has decent options and interesting options. 6.7 - 7.7 is dominated by Italian and Germany mostly. It's a grab bag of 1945-1955 tanks and much more modern alternatives. Then high tier isn't that bad but the US has a combination of extremely meta tanks coupled with an insane lineup.

There is fun to be had for sure, but you do have to work around the current stupid OP tank. Some assembly required.

122mm AP deals with most threats center-mass but the grind was just too much for me

i occasionally fly my Tempest to relax

Trashkent and T-72, oooof

well, here I am having unlocked and bought the t64-a and having just got the t64-b with an over 50% win rate and over 1:1 (if not by much) K and this is getting more comfortable.

Once you give up on the idea that you might be able to fight abrams on a relatively equal footing and you start living the ambush predator lifestyle it gets much better. I've found a bunch of comfortable nooks that I can get to early game to sideshot people rushing and i'm making a decent living punishing tanks that overextend.

Now to see if the 64-b is a different animal.

Chally 2 confirmed.

All my hnnnnnnnnnnnng