hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them

Thread: New youtube destroyed my music discovering, seeking advice

New youtube destroyed my music discovering, seeking advice

So, let's make it short. When I heard something promising or listened to a good song i could always search that band / singer name into youtube, click on the name to get into their page then click on most popular videos and another one to play them all into a playlist. Second way was when they had all their songs uploaded and an official page you could one click to play whole album already.

Both ways are gone. Let's make an example - head a pretty voice - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDsuR22GQPQ - how do I listen to all her most popular songs on youtube now? HALP

I think either the artist or you have to manually make the playlist.
    Youtube sometimes had an automatically generated playlist but I dont know if they have removed that
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I'm doing my best. Well. Not really.

Well you never had to, that's my point. You could just enter artists page and click 'play all videos' and now it's gone or just moved and I couldn't find it yet.
    Let me add photos for clarification:

You can play whole album from an artist easily by clicking Play All in the bottom of page. This is youtube generated page, it's what all artist got. So, there is a Most Popular videos chart as well, let's click it:

And here where 'Play all those vdeos' button was and now it's gone :<
    Last edited by Voulture; December 8 2012 at 12:28:17 PM.