hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 18:25 - Match #48 Goggle Wearing Internet Crime Fighters vs The Reputation Cartel

Merlin and harpy, both ships have the same hull, so easy mistake to make.

It broke down to the fact that we couldn't control the enemy team how we would have liked and we had too little in the way of dps to make up for that.

We were banking that suddenly would drop quite a few points into faction bs or marauders that we could web down with the bhal.

Fuck all the haters, We came 5th/6th in the tourney, killed a unique ship and I would like to think that quite a large part of that was down to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaftoes View Post
    Merlin and harpy, both ships have the same hull, so easy mistake to make.

It broke down to the fact that we couldn't control the enemy team how we would have liked and we had too little in the way of dps to make up for that.

We were banking that suddenly would drop quite a few points into faction bs or marauders that we could web down with the bhal.

Fuck all the haters, We came 5th/6th in the tourney, killed a unique ship and I would like to think that quite a large part of that was down to me.
    was all recoil

Quote Originally Posted by Shiodome View Post
    didn't you have enough time in practice to figure out whether someone had the dumb or not?
    >implying
    loline

loool

The buttmad in this thread is amusing.

Of course we are mad and bitter, we are FHC! But yeah, if we still could we might be happy for good showing from the EU team, US sucks anyway

Re: 18:25 - Match #48Goggle Wearing Internet Crime Fighters vs The Reputation Cartel

Well done for getting this far, and killing the Cambion .

gotta blame someone =)

and yeah i dont think we could win it. maybe if we had enough people active to get in decent practices. as it stood we hardly ever got a chance to practice our setups so obviously teams like suddenly and godfathers would have beaten due to alliance numbers and more practice. still,i got the killmail and top damage for the first cambion killmail lolololol

I understand why your pilot thought the merlin was on top of him, it was a sniper merlin !

And my condolences to rooks and kings for us loosing their cambion, it will be missed !!

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Fasces View Post
    gotta blame someone =)

and yeah i dont think we could win it. maybe if we had enough people active to get in decent practices. as it stood we hardly ever got a chance to practice our setups so obviously teams like suddenly and godfathers would have beaten due to alliance numbers and more practice. still,i got the killmail and top damage for the first cambion killmail lolololol
    Only noobies practice! (Co2 didn't do any practice when we placed second few years back, losing to PL hacks..!)