hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 265 of 265 FirstFirst ... 165215255262263264265
Results 5,281 to 5,289 of 5289

Thread: Planetside 2: A Gamebreak Game Studio game Thread

  1. #5281
    FatFreddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    13,986
    Quote Originally Posted by ValorousBob View Post
    Freddy are you in the KOTV Discord? Someone in there was using your characters name and I didn't think you still played so I was suspicious.
    yes
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

    M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

  2. #5282
    Swiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3, 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,027
    Anyone still play this? Had the itch to play again after going AWOL for 4 years or whatever

  3. #5283
    ValorousBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
    Posts
    4,436
    Quote Originally Posted by FatFreddy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ValorousBob View Post
    Freddy are you in the KOTV Discord? Someone in there was using your characters name and I didn't think you still played so I was suspicious.
    yes
    lol wow that's super random, that's not the Discord I would have expected you to appear in

    Quote Originally Posted by Swiss View Post
    Anyone still play this? Had the itch to play again after going AWOL for 4 years or whatever
    I still play, and in fact got rused into helping run multiple "competitive" teams for various formats. Our LaneSmash team is pretty strong, no idea how the FactionSmash team is gonna turn out. The devs are also partnering with ESL for H1Z1, but the deal also extends to PS2!. You guys might get to see some dank ~competitive PS2~ on official ESL streams soon.

  4. #5284
    FatFreddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    13,986
    Quote Originally Posted by ValorousBob View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FatFreddy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ValorousBob View Post
    Freddy are you in the KOTV Discord? Someone in there was using your characters name and I didn't think you still played so I was suspicious.
    yes
    lol wow that's super random, that's not the Discord I would have expected you to appear in
    P. sure I got it from you when I played for two,three evenings some weeks? already months again? ago mate

    In any case, obviously just lurking. Might never know when the urge kicks in again.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

    M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

  5. #5285
    ValorousBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
    Posts
    4,436
    Freddy I'll invite you to the main Miller Discord, that'll be more helpful for getting back into PS2 if you ever get the itch.

  6. #5286
    FatFreddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    13,986
    Quote Originally Posted by ValorousBob View Post
    Freddy I'll invite you to the main Miller Discord, that'll be more helpful for getting back into PS2 if you ever get the itch.
    cheers o/
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

    M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

  7. #5287
    Movember 2012 ctrlchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Fuckin roos m8
    Posts
    10,679
    Quote Originally Posted by ValorousBob View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FatFreddy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ValorousBob View Post
    Freddy are you in the KOTV Discord? Someone in there was using your characters name and I didn't think you still played so I was suspicious.
    yes
    lol wow that's super random, that's not the Discord I would have expected you to appear in

    Quote Originally Posted by Swiss View Post
    Anyone still play this? Had the itch to play again after going AWOL for 4 years or whatever
    I still play, and in fact got rused into helping run multiple "competitive" teams for various formats. Our LaneSmash team is pretty strong, no idea how the FactionSmash team is gonna turn out. The devs are also partnering with ESL for H1Z1, but the deal also extends to PS2!. You guys might get to see some dank ~competitive PS2~ on official ESL streams soon.
    Some gay ass bitch shit right there.

    Tav and I did it for us by us with farmers, fuckin ESL stooges.

    also why the fuck do you bads still play PS2?


    Your posting is medium, its not rare and its not well done
    - Krans 26/7/12

  8. #5288
    ValorousBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
    Posts
    4,436
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrlchris View Post
    also why the fuck do you bads still play PS2?
    Because I'm a massive Jew

  9. #5289
    Movember 2012 ctrlchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Fuckin roos m8
    Posts
    10,679
    Fuckin bads


    Your posting is medium, its not rare and its not well done
    - Krans 26/7/12

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •