hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [NEO] 19:19 - Match #44 Asine Hitama's Team vs The Reputation Cartel

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    GF GF Chaps.

Now OPSEC is over, here are the Fraps from the second weekend of our matches.

the minnie brawl we had with the evental winners, godfathers. Witness the absolute FAIL on comms pre match
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4kpadNADxM&feature=plcp
    Take note the critical jam they gt on my sleip, which totally changes the match and begins the failcascade.
    The Vargur would've died before any of your sleips had it not been for that jam, yes, but at that point you would have traded your support for theirs, minus the kitsunes, leaving 2x sleip 2x cyclone 1xhapry vs 2x vargur 2x kitsune, I think you were fucked either way. That was a hard match for your setup and asine played it really well, clearing your ewar while keeping their own. I think the only way you win is if you kill those kitsunes, which is obviously hard since the vargurs are in the way.

Quote Originally Posted by kyrieee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    GF GF Chaps.

Now OPSEC is over, here are the Fraps from the second weekend of our matches.

the minnie brawl we had with the evental winners, godfathers. Witness the absolute FAIL on comms pre match
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4kpadNADxM&feature=plcp
    Take note the critical jam they gt on my sleip, which totally changes the match and begins the failcascade.
    The Vargur would've died before any of your sleips had it not been for that jam, yes, but at that point you would have traded your support for theirs, minus the kitsunes, leaving 2x sleip 2x cyclone 1xhapry vs 2x vargur 2x kitsune, I think you were fucked either way. That was a hard match for your setup and asine played it really well, clearing your ewar while keeping their own. I think the only way you win is if you kill those kitsunes, which is obviously hard since the vargurs are in the way.
    All our non logi minnie rush practicres told us we had to get something big and fat down fast before we lost dps so brawling the vargurs was the better choice i think. Drones or AFs not onthe primary, we lose a sleip before they lose a vargur regardless of jams. As in played out, i think we'd do the same again, but fit 5% medium projectile implats over zors for more dps, and once the first vargur goes down, switch to their sabres as they came in. Then we can deal with 2 vargurs and jams. Of course hindsight and all.

Godfathers were pretty fucking pro all round so gg to them

asinine team
    MAX damage posting