hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: #38 21:27 Much Crying Old Experts vs. Nulli Secunda

You're a member of the Space Alliance Pandemic Legion.

Actually comms were technically, I frapsed, but I'm superlazy so won't be uploading them for a while. Will post if/when I get around to it. It will be overlaid with my music though, I tend to run Pandora in the background. :P

I am the 99.99998% Tyrus Tenebros's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacchanalian View Post
    Actually comms were technically, I frapsed, but I'm superlazy so won't be uploading them for a while. Will post if/when I get around to it. It will be overlaid with my music though, I tend to run Pandora in the background. :P
    But I want everybody to hear Brent realizing that after we all went left he went a different direction. (which ended up being a good thing in the long run but still).

edit: Also the first three minutes of the match of us telling Vlad to stop playing the "how close can I get to these bhaalgorns" game.
    I tried to be cool and all I got was a lousy warning about my sig being too big.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrus Tenebros View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacchanalian View Post
    But I want everybody to hear Brent realizing that after we all went left he went a different direction. (which ended up being a good thing in the long run but still).

edit: Also the first three minutes of the match of us telling Vlad to stop playing the "how close can I get to these bhaalgorns" game.
    I'm a bad and forgot to record the 2nd match...I did get the first one tho

That was a really fun match. Kredit to teem though. Ty making the call to burn off and wait for them to fuck up, then I kinda fucked up. Dradius called for a "Turn left" once we got close to the boundary. Go back and watch the match again, you'll see me turning left from where we were burning to, and everyone else turning left from where we were burning from. It ended up working out perfectly though. All of the enyos went after me which kept logi safe and also put Dradius in the other oracle 40 km from all of their tackle so he tracked perfectly. After we made the turn we called the oneiros because he was only like 40 away from me and 60 is from dradius. He dropped pretty easily as Dradius started closing. From there I called for all of our support to commit to their enyos and the rest is history.