hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: 2012 Marketplace Rules

  1. #1
    big diiiiiiiiick Movember 2012Donor Dark Flare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,659

    2012 Marketplace Rules

    1. Don't register to just to sell your shit, or else

    2. Don't be a great big faggot

    3. No +1s

    4. Don't edit out the price from the OP after something has sold, it's useful for pricechecks


    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus
    whats tyhe appear of a shnitifuck cu nt eve onlio9ne corpotraTION DICKOLHEAD FUCKIN AS

  2. #2
    Daneel Trevize's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    T L A
    Posts
    12,205
    TBH, selling stuff for discount prices without contributing isn't anywhere near as bad as trying to snag bro prices with your first post. Is it even bad?

  3. #3
    big diiiiiiiiick Movember 2012Donor Dark Flare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,659
    Profiting from a community which you have had absolutely nothing to do with is p bad yes
    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus
    whats tyhe appear of a shnitifuck cu nt eve onlio9ne corpotraTION DICKOLHEAD FUCKIN AS

  4. #4
    Donor Sponk's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    AU TZ
    Posts
    11,352
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Flare View Post
    Profiting from a community which you have had absolutely nothing to do with is p bad yes
    But investment scams on said community are ok.
    Contract stuff to Seraphina Amaranth.

    "You give me the awful impression - I hate to have to say - of someone who hasn't read any of the arguments against your position. Ever."


  5. #5
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    20,369
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Flare View Post
    Profiting from a community which you have had absolutely nothing to do with is p bad yes
    If your bro priceing stuff for people your proably could get more on eveo

  6. #6
    big diiiiiiiiick Movember 2012Donor Dark Flare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,659
    Quote Originally Posted by Sponk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Flare View Post
    Profiting from a community which you have had absolutely nothing to do with is p bad yes
    But investment scams on said community are ok.
    if this post is serious you are misunderstanding eve

    if its not then ok
    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus
    whats tyhe appear of a shnitifuck cu nt eve onlio9ne corpotraTION DICKOLHEAD FUCKIN AS

  7. #7
    big diiiiiiiiick Movember 2012Donor Dark Flare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,659
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Flare View Post
    Profiting from a community which you have had absolutely nothing to do with is p bad yes
    If your bro priceing stuff for people your proably could get more on eveo
    then why would you do it? Because you're still making a profit out of a community you're not part of?
    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus
    whats tyhe appear of a shnitifuck cu nt eve onlio9ne corpotraTION DICKOLHEAD FUCKIN AS

  8. #8
    Donor Mike deVoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    6,900

    Re: 2012 Marketplace Rules

    Who cares, they are still going to sell it. You haven't stopped them 'profiting' as you say. If it's effectively a bro price then the community here actually benefits from the reduced prices.

  9. #9
    big diiiiiiiiick Movember 2012Donor Dark Flare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,659
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike deVoid View Post
    Who cares, they are still going to sell it. You haven't stopped them 'profiting' as you say. If it's effectively a bro price then the community here actually benefits from the reduced prices.
    check check

    this is the "marketplace rules" thread

    not the "please tell me what you would do with the marketplace rules" thread

    so yeah

    it's staying like this

    and as it happens you have stopped them profiting FROM failheap when they haven't done shit FOR failheap

    plus nobody is going to offer a bro price on a forum they have nothing to do with so it's moot
    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus
    whats tyhe appear of a shnitifuck cu nt eve onlio9ne corpotraTION DICKOLHEAD FUCKIN AS

  10. #10
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    20,369
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Flare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Flare View Post
    Profiting from a community which you have had absolutely nothing to do with is p bad yes
    If your bro priceing stuff for people your proably could get more on eveo
    then why would you do it? Because you're still making a profit out of a community you're not part of?
    As an introduction I come bearing gifts etc.

  11. #11
    Donor Mike deVoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    6,900

    Re: 2012 Marketplace Rules

    DF in charge of circular logic, nbs. Small island thinking I guess.

  12. #12
    big diiiiiiiiick Movember 2012Donor Dark Flare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,659
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike deVoid View Post
    DF in charge of circular logic, nbs. Small island thinking I guess.
    mike devoid in "still upset at moderators for unknown reason"
    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus
    whats tyhe appear of a shnitifuck cu nt eve onlio9ne corpotraTION DICKOLHEAD FUCKIN AS

  13. #13
    Donor Mike deVoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    6,900

    Re: 2012 Marketplace Rules

    Just because I criticise a post that you made it doesn't follow that you can make any conclusions about my opinion of mods.

    I have an opinion on the culture of FHC, just like everyone here.

  14. #14
    big diiiiiiiiick Movember 2012Donor Dark Flare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,659
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike deVoid View Post
    Just because I criticise a post that you made it doesn't follow that you can make any conclusions about my opinion of mods.

    I have an opinion on the culture of FHC, just like everyone here.
    no, the fact that you do it in every thread where someone has moderated does


    also it's not circular logic, those are the rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus
    whats tyhe appear of a shnitifuck cu nt eve onlio9ne corpotraTION DICKOLHEAD FUCKIN AS

  15. #15
    Donor Mike deVoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    6,900

    Re: 2012 Marketplace Rules

    I openly criticised daneel today and other bittercunts today. Fit that one into your theory.

  16. #16
    Donor Mike deVoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    6,900

    Re: 2012 Marketplace Rules

    Also, let's get my opinion on you straight: you're actually a pretty good mod. It's just you are sometimes really arrogant (or you act so when you get defensive).

    That's just my opinion from (and hence judgement only upon) your FHC posts; I don't actually know you.

  17. #17
    big diiiiiiiiick Movember 2012Donor Dark Flare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,659
    sounds about right
    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus
    whats tyhe appear of a shnitifuck cu nt eve onlio9ne corpotraTION DICKOLHEAD FUCKIN AS

  18. #18
    מלך יהודים Zeekar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    14,813
    i am big babby and i lose and dark flare wins LOOOOOL
    Last edited by Dark Flare; November 21 2012 at 07:52:03 PM.


    

  19. #19
    kyrieee's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    derp
    Posts
    2,651
    I would +1 but now I know I'm not allowed to

  20. #20
    big diiiiiiiiick Movember 2012Donor Dark Flare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,659
    and now you can't!
    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus
    whats tyhe appear of a shnitifuck cu nt eve onlio9ne corpotraTION DICKOLHEAD FUCKIN AS

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •