hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
Results 161 to 174 of 174

Thread: alts and you

  1. #161
    Movember 2012Donor ctrlchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Fuckin roos m8
    Posts
    10,747
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Krans is a chav, he doesn't work.


    Your posting is medium, its not rare and its not well done
    - Krans 26/7/12

  2. #162
    pr0lurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4, 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
    Just name and shame people posting on alts, I think that could be a pretty funny thread.
    +1
    Voting this one up...

  3. #163

    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    770
    No problems with this new rule.

    How about the added incentive, that all PMs/emails/IMs relating to reactivation of banned accounts will instantly be added to a hall of shame on the forum? To stop people getting their accounts permabanned, then being fags and begging for it to be reactivated.
    Free Clamdong!

  4. #164
    Rep
    Guest
    That would be a good way to fall foul of privacy regulations, and also be a massive cock.

  5. #165

    Join Date
    April 26, 2011
    Posts
    2,363
    Quote Originally Posted by Rep View Post
    That would be a good way to fall foul of privacy regulations, and also be a massive cock.
    Haven't some mods already done that in regards to private messages when someone has been complaining to a mod about their moderation?

  6. #166
    Rep
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Traxio Nacho View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rep View Post
    That would be a good way to fall foul of privacy regulations, and also be a massive cock.
    Haven't some mods already done that in regards to private messages when someone has been complaining to a mod about their moderation?
    Yes but that was funny

  7. #167
    St0ffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24, 2012
    Location
    The original Viennese waffle
    Posts
    813
    See it's funny unless he's affected, geddit ?
    loline

  8. #168
    Rep
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by St0ffl View Post
    See it's funny unless he's affected, geddit ?
    pretty much

  9. #169

    Join Date
    April 26, 2011
    Posts
    2,363
    Quote Originally Posted by Rep View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by St0ffl View Post
    See it's funny unless he's affected, geddit ?
    pretty much
    So you agree with Firefoxx then? Unless of course you have been splerging to mods over your bans?

  10. #170
    Rep
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Traxio Nacho View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rep View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by St0ffl View Post
    See it's funny unless he's affected, geddit ?
    pretty much
    So you agree with Firefoxx then? Unless of course you have been splerging to mods over your bans?
    I'd be happy enough for my PM's to be made public, I just don't agree with forcing peoples pms into the open

    The only vaguely sketching thing in my PM's is from like a year ago when I asked ViperShizzle how much a Nyx was in $$$

  11. #171
    Super Moderator DonorGlobal Moderator whispous's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Mails Tegg > пошел ты на хуй
    Posts
    4,736

    Re: alts and you

    I'm pretty sure that all the PMs are the property of entrox, because they are not emails.

    telephone

  12. #172
    Super Moderator DonorGlobal Moderator whispous's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Mails Tegg > пошел ты на хуй
    Posts
    4,736

    Re: alts and you

    And I have scores of PMs crying about moderation, almost all of which got the reply "take it to entrox", and which then went on to be laughed at/not cared about by trox. Because some people don't like meaningless infractions.

    telephone

  13. #173
    Administrator Movember 2012 Don Pellegrino's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    3,361

    Re: alts and you

    The posting in this thread sums up why we can't have nice things.

    Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2

  14. #174
    Administrator EntroX's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    10,984
    fuck you i get the last word
    need me?, contact me on Discord (entrox#0001) or via e-mail (entrox@failheap-challenge.com).

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •