hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 666 of 671 FirstFirst ... 166566616656663664665666667668669 ... LastLast
Results 13,301 to 13,320 of 13410

Thread: russian planes appreciation thread

  1. #13301
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    5,318
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    inb4 two pages of "cobra is trash" and "it's not 1944"
    It's not battlefield


    SU-24 is built of sexy lines.

  2. #13302
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    6,476
    I'd just like to make a shout out to page 666.

      Spoiler:
    meh

  3. #13303
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland, OOS
    Posts
    25,606
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    I'd just like to make a shout out to page 666.

      Spoiler:
    fyp
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Su-24 is built of sexy lines.
    Surely you meant Su-27?

    Fencer isn't ugly but sexy i would call it not.
    Last edited by RazoR; March 19 2017 at 01:05:00 AM.

  4. #13304
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    URINE ALLIANCE
    Posts
    5,179
    Razor have you ever been to MAKS airshow? How expensive is the ticket? And how expensive are hotels and beers and food in Moscow?
    Quote Originally Posted by pesadelo View Post
    - Smarnca if not trolling , is a complete retard

    Quote Originally Posted by Seraph IX Basarab View Post
    In short, you're prime beta.

  5. #13305
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland, OOS
    Posts
    25,606
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Razor have you ever been to MAKS airshow? How expensive is the ticket? And how expensive are hotels and beers and food in Moscow?
    Yes. From 20 bux for plebs, 300 for gentlemen of wealth and taste. That depends on where you want to stay mate, same for beers and food - from 3 bux for 0.5l to 10 (1 bux per bottle in shops).

  6. #13306
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    URINE ALLIANCE
    Posts
    5,179
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Razor have you ever been to MAKS airshow? How expensive is the ticket? And how expensive are hotels and beers and food in Moscow?
    Yes. From 20 bux for plebs, 300 for gentlemen of wealth and taste. That depends on where you want to stay mate, same for beers and food - from 3 bux for 0.5l to 10 (1 bux per bottle in shops).
    Interesting. I was going to RIAT 2017 with four of my mates. Plane tickets and motel were already paid for but two of my mates have quit because of money problems and I'm not gonna go so far away with only one guy

    So I'm looking in to alternatives. Sadly Berlin airshow isnt happening this year and neither iz Airpower in Austria. I'm worried about visiting Russia tho since nobody speaks english there or am I wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by pesadelo View Post
    - Smarnca if not trolling , is a complete retard

    Quote Originally Posted by Seraph IX Basarab View Post
    In short, you're prime beta.

  7. #13307

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    7,752
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    I'm worried about visiting Russia tho since nobody speaks english there or am I wrong?
    FSB interrogators speak perfectly good english.

  8. #13308
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland, OOS
    Posts
    25,606
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    I'm worried about visiting Russia tho since nobody speaks english there or am I wrong?
    Well it certainly isn't germany. I wouldn't even bet on every fifth being able to understand you want to know the way to the nearest pizzeria.

  9. #13309
    FatFreddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    13,460
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    I'm worried about visiting Russia tho since nobody speaks english there or am I wrong?
    Well it certainly isn't germany. I wouldn't even bet on every fifth being able to understand you want to know the way to the nearest pizzeria.
    As someone who tried to get directions in english in russia on multiple occasions: I concur.

    edit: Disclaimer: Not that they really tried to be helpful, though. [The most unsympathethic people I've experienced to date in my sparse traveling experience are still those populating my hometown; no competition whatsoever there]
    Last edited by FatFreddy; March 19 2017 at 02:06:11 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

    M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

  10. #13310

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    7,752
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    I'm worried about visiting Russia tho since nobody speaks english there or am I wrong?
    Well it certainly isn't germany. I wouldn't even bet on every fifth being able to understand you want to know the way to the nearest pizzeria.
    Another four in fifth will helpfully escort you to the pizzeria, where you will be robbed and/or held for ransom.

  11. #13311
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    URINE ALLIANCE
    Posts
    5,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    I'm worried about visiting Russia tho since nobody speaks english there or am I wrong?
    Well it certainly isn't germany. I wouldn't even bet on every fifth being able to understand you want to know the way to the nearest pizzeria.
    Another four in fifth will helpfully escort you to the pizzeria, where you will be robbed and/or held for ransom.
    Davaj krakodil na hitno

    I'm sure they'll understand that

    Maybe I'll be able to get Razor to give directions?
    Quote Originally Posted by pesadelo View Post
    - Smarnca if not trolling , is a complete retard

    Quote Originally Posted by Seraph IX Basarab View Post
    In short, you're prime beta.

  12. #13312
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    6,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    I'm worried about visiting Russia tho since nobody speaks english there or am I wrong?
    Well it certainly isn't germany. I wouldn't even bet on every fifth being able to understand you want to know the way to the nearest pizzeria.
    Another four in fifth will helpfully escort you to the pizzeria, where you will be robbed and/or held for ransom.
    Davaj krakodil na hitno

    I'm sure they'll understand that

    Maybe I'll be able to get Razor to give directions?
    Hope you enjoyed having two kidneys.
    meh

  13. #13313
    Paradox's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 24, 2011
    Location
    Deepest Darkest Devonshire
    Posts
    6,976
    I'll go with you to MAKS Smarnca


    Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

  14. #13314
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    URINE ALLIANCE
    Posts
    5,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    I'll go with you to MAKS Smarnca
    Next year maybe
    Quote Originally Posted by pesadelo View Post
    - Smarnca if not trolling , is a complete retard

    Quote Originally Posted by Seraph IX Basarab View Post
    In short, you're prime beta.

  15. #13315
    Paradox's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 24, 2011
    Location
    Deepest Darkest Devonshire
    Posts
    6,976
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    I'll go with you to MAKS Smarnca
    Next year maybe
    Isn't it every other year? Next one should be 2019?


    Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

  16. #13316
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    URINE ALLIANCE
    Posts
    5,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    I'll go with you to MAKS Smarnca
    Next year maybe
    Isn't it every other year? Next one should be 2019?
    oh fuck

    ok

    reminder for 2019

    looking for a good airshow nearby http://www.milavia.net/airshows/cale...17-europe.html
    Quote Originally Posted by pesadelo View Post
    - Smarnca if not trolling , is a complete retard

    Quote Originally Posted by Seraph IX Basarab View Post
    In short, you're prime beta.

  17. #13317
    Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    7,559
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    I'll go with you to MAKS Smarnca
    Next year maybe
    Isn't it every other year? Next one should be 2019?
    oh fuck

    ok

    reminder for 2019

    looking for a good airshow nearby http://www.milavia.net/airshows/cale...17-europe.html
    Guys, guys, GUYS...

    You're supposed to let him buy non-refundable tickets BEFORE telling him that.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

  18. #13318
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    5,318
    Nyet!

    Smarnca is good comrade. Always help comrade.

  19. #13319
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    URINE ALLIANCE
    Posts
    5,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Nyet!

    Smarnca is good comrade. Always help comrade.
    The last good bro
    Dont make me spend money on dumb shit
    I got hooked on airshows while I was at Airpower in Austria last year. We got to Austria with mates and parked our car 6km away from the airshow. First we decided to walk the 6km but after 500 meters we realised it's a bit far and boarded the shuttle bus. While we were waiting there was a Gripen solo display which we only observed using the binoculars. When we got to the site the a Swedish Draken had started it's performance and it was absolutely amazing. It was the first time that I've ever heard the sound of a jet engine and I wont forget that sound. It was glorious!
    And now I want to visit the good airshows around Europe where I'll get to see the good jets IRL



      Spoiler:
    me there

    Quote Originally Posted by pesadelo View Post
    - Smarnca if not trolling , is a complete retard

    Quote Originally Posted by Seraph IX Basarab View Post
    In short, you're prime beta.

  20. #13320
    Corwyna's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Croatistan
    Posts
    3,020
    Do I need to guess?
    Hiro Cor

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •