hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 728 of 762 FirstFirst ... 228628678718725726727728729730731738 ... LastLast
Results 14,541 to 14,560 of 15223

Thread: [PLANES] OKB Sukhoi appreciation fred

  1. #14541
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    29,562
    Quote Originally Posted by 56k Lagman View Post
    Irish jets
    The what now?

  2. #14542
    Mallet Head Donor 56k Lagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5, 2011
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    4,667
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 56k Lagman View Post
    Irish jets
    The what now?
    noice

    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

    phoneposting

  3. #14543
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    29,562


    fapotos are here:
    https://imgur.com/a/y3Fe3

  4. #14544
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    8,975
    Why are Ruski still using Su-24? Isnt Su-34 meant to replace it?



  5. #14545

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    9,908
    Is "Авиадартс" a military exercise or a historical aircraft exhibition?

    It's hard to tell.

  6. #14546
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    29,562
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Why are Ruski still using Su-24? Isnt Su-34 meant to replace it?
    Not nearly enough Fullbacks yet, obviously.

  7. #14547
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    8,975
    Not sure if this one belongs in a NASA or plane thread




  8. #14548
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    29,562
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Not sure if this one belongs in a Space X or plane thread
    fyp

  9. #14549
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    8,975
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Not sure if this one belongs in a NASA or plane thread
    fyp
    fyp



  10. #14550
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    29,562
    what

  11. #14551
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    8,975





  12. #14552
    Kai's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 2, 2012
    Posts
    6,622

    russian planes appreciation thread

    Cue staged photo of girl running down the road. /americanpresidentcryingfakenews
    Last edited by Kai; April 1 2018 at 01:38:57 PM.

  13. #14553
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    29,562
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai View Post
    Cue staged photo of girl running down the road. /americanpresidentcryingfakenews
    Assad did nothing wrong?

  14. #14554
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    8,975
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai View Post
    Cue staged photo of girl running down the road. /americanpresidentcryingfakenews
    It's actually that same road
    Pic of the girl runing down road was made after
    I guess she shouldnt have been hiding all them VCs in her basement



  15. #14555

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    3,894
    Lockheed Martin has secretly been developing a game-changing compact nuclear fusion reactor that could potentially fit into a fighter jet. The Maryland-based defense contractor recently obtained a patent associated with its design for a fully compact fusion reactor, after filing for the patent in 2014.

    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...ed-fighter-jet

    This could be a thing.

  16. #14556
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    14,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    Lockheed Martin has secretly been developing a game-changing compact nuclear fusion reactor that could potentially fit into a fighter jet. The Maryland-based defense contractor recently obtained a patent associated with its design for a fully compact fusion reactor, after filing for the patent in 2014.

    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...ed-fighter-jet

    This could be a thing.
    April 1 2018, 09:34:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

  17. #14557
    rufuske's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    2,180
    Not really, they should have a working stellarator soon. We joked few years ago here when they published some photos that this is where F-35 money went.

  18. #14558
    Kai's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 2, 2012
    Posts
    6,622

    russian planes appreciation thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    Lockheed Martin has secretly been developing a game-changing compact nuclear fusion reactor that could potentially fit into a fighter jet. The Maryland-based defense contractor recently obtained a patent associated with its design for a fully compact fusion reactor, after filing for the patent in 2014.

    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...ed-fighter-jet

    This could be a thing.
    April 1 2018, 09:34:33 PM
    Look at the URL

    So if it is an April fools itís badly executed.

  19. #14559
    Super Ponerator Global Moderator Evelgrivion's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    12,104


    That's an oops.

    South Korea's first F-35



    Last edited by Evelgrivion; April 2 2018 at 04:06:14 AM.

  20. #14560
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    8,975
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelgrivion View Post




Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •