hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

Thread: New American vehicles w/ oscillating turrets

  1. #1
    Dahak's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Chelyabinsk-40
    Posts
    4,239

    New American vehicles w/ oscillating turrets

    Yeah, you read that right.

    T69
      Spoiler:





    T57 Heavy
      Spoiler:




    T54E2 (No oscillating turret)
    The T54 was a series of prototype tanks of the 1950s. Three tanks were built with different turrets and a 105 mm gun, were mounted on the M48 Patton chassis. The original T54 had a conventional turret with an autoloader, while the turret on T54E1 was of an oscillating design with an autoloader and the one on T54E2 was conventional with a human loader. The turret on T54E1 was similar to that of the T69 in its oscillating design and in that it held a crew of three and a nine-round drum autoloader under the gun.
      Spoiler:





    Source: http://wot-news.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10771
    Last edited by Dahak; October 23 2012 at 06:15:28 PM.

  2. #2
    dzajic's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 15, 2011
    Posts
    2,965
    Oh look another Murkan tank with a tumor on top. No thanks Conqueror looks like a baaaws.

  3. #3
    Tordin Varglund's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,125
    no tanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Lusulpher View Post
    And I love those shitty 57mm T50-2s that brawl my 76mm...lawl...I do panther I DPS, bitch.

  4. #4
    Al Simmons's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    5,660
    Doesn't that kind of ruin the point of the baguette tanks if America also has some revolver tanks, with presumably better armour and depression?

  5. #5

    Join Date
    July 30, 2011
    Posts
    732

    Re: New American vehicles w/ oscillating turrets

    Quote Originally Posted by Al Simmons View Post
    Doesn't that kind of ruin the point of the baguette tanks if America also has some revolver tanks, with presumably better armour and depression?
    They will almost certainly be slower.

    :derpatalk:

    Bad@tanks

  6. #6
    Movember 2012 ctrlchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Fuckin roos m8
    Posts
    9,807
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianeces View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Simmons View Post
    Doesn't that kind of ruin the point of the baguette tanks if America also has some revolver tanks, with presumably better armour and depression?
    They will almost certainly be slower.

    :derpatalk:
    THIS IS A CALL OUT POST

    DIANECES

    YOU HAVE BEEN CALLED OUT

    WHY ARE YOU NOT TALKING SHIT WITH US ON TS

    CONSIDER YOURSELF CALLED OUT.


    Your posting is medium, its not rare and its not well done
    - Krans 26/7/12

  7. #7
    filingo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in space
    Posts
    4,973
    works for me, unless i have to grind something shitty again.

    revisiting the t29 or t32 could be fun tho
    No longer Deleting all your posts erryday due to butthurt
    usually pink or pinkest flamingo in other games


    FREE NYAN CAT
    JUSTICE FOR AMANTU
    http://eve.enviroweb.org/

  8. #8
    Losvar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    70.0N, 23.4E
    Posts
    1,179
    I'm somewhat hard now...

    Is that wrong?

    I don't have prejudice, I hate everyone equally.

  9. #9
    Muffinsrevenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    2,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Losvar View Post
    I'm somewhat hard now...

    Is that wrong?
    I too have an armored boner

  10. #10

    Join Date
    July 30, 2011
    Posts
    732

    Re: New American vehicles w/ oscillating turrets

    Quote Originally Posted by ctrlchris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianeces View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Simmons View Post
    Doesn't that kind of ruin the point of the baguette tanks if America also has some revolver tanks, with presumably better armour and depression?
    They will almost certainly be slower.

    :derpatalk:
    THIS IS A CALL OUT POST

    DIANECES

    YOU HAVE BEEN CALLED OUT

    WHY ARE YOU NOT TALKING SHIT WITH US ON TS

    CONSIDER YOURSELF CALLED OUT.
    Mate. My ass is stuck on the big island with no access to a computer. I should be home on Sunday (real people time).

    :derpatalk:

    Bad@tanks

  11. #11
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    15,295
    9 round drum hnnng

  12. #12
    Movember 2012 ctrlchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Fuckin roos m8
    Posts
    9,807
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianeces View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrlchris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianeces View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Simmons View Post
    Doesn't that kind of ruin the point of the baguette tanks if America also has some revolver tanks, with presumably better armour and depression?
    They will almost certainly be slower.

    :derpatalk:
    THIS IS A CALL OUT POST

    DIANECES

    YOU HAVE BEEN CALLED OUT

    WHY ARE YOU NOT TALKING SHIT WITH US ON TS

    CONSIDER YOURSELF CALLED OUT.
    Mate. My ass is stuck on the big island with no access to a computer. I should be home on Sunday (real people time).

    :derpatalk:
    THIS IS A CALL OUT POST

    DIANECES

    YOU HAVE BEEN CALLED OUT

    COME HOME SOON I MISS MAKING FUN OF AMERICANS

    CONSIDER YOURSELF CALLED OUT


    Your posting is medium, its not rare and its not well done
    - Krans 26/7/12

  13. #13
    Movember 2011 Daco's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,915
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrlchris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianeces View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrlchris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianeces View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Simmons View Post
    Doesn't that kind of ruin the point of the baguette tanks if America also has some revolver tanks, with presumably better armour and depression?
    They will almost certainly be slower.

    :derpatalk:
    THIS IS A CALL OUT POST

    DIANECES

    YOU HAVE BEEN CALLED OUT

    WHY ARE YOU NOT TALKING SHIT WITH US ON TS

    CONSIDER YOURSELF CALLED OUT.
    Mate. My ass is stuck on the big island with no access to a computer. I should be home on Sunday (real people time).

    :derpatalk:
    THIS IS A CALL OUT POST

    DIANECES

    YOU HAVE BEEN CALLED OUT

    COME HOME SOON I MISS MAKING FUN OF AMERICANS

    CONSIDER YOURSELF CALLED OUT
    DON'T WORRY DIAN WE ALL KNOW YOU'RE ACTUALLY A HAWAIIAN SO IGNORE THE AMERICAN PART.

    Quote Originally Posted by EntroX View Post
    i love you fhc, never change

  14. #14

    Join Date
    July 30, 2011
    Posts
    732

    Re: New American vehicles w/ oscillating turrets

    Quote Originally Posted by ctrlchris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianeces View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrlchris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianeces View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Simmons View Post
    Doesn't that kind of ruin the point of the baguette tanks if America also has some revolver tanks, with presumably better armour and depression?
    They will almost certainly be slower.

    :derpatalk:
    THIS IS A CALL OUT POST

    DIANECES

    YOU HAVE BEEN CALLED OUT

    WHY ARE YOU NOT TALKING SHIT WITH US ON TS

    CONSIDER YOURSELF CALLED OUT.
    Mate. My ass is stuck on the big island with no access to a computer. I should be home on Sunday (real people time).

    :derpatalk:
    THIS IS A CALL OUT POST

    DIANECES

    YOU HAVE BEEN CALLED OUT

    COME HOME SOON I MISS MAKING FUN OF AMERICANS

    CONSIDER YOURSELF CALLED OUT
    >implying you're intelligent enough to make fun of people

    :derpatalk:

    Bad@tanks

  15. #15
    Gibberish Generator Lusulpher's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Purtymouthland, USA
    Posts
    1,711
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    9 round drum hnnng
    Finally we all can admit that France would have won WWIII in 1955.

    1390/Batshattertheirskulls 4 LYFE!
    "Nobody tries penis..." - sister on topic of "bisexuals".
    "Your friends list is empty."-all forums



    Do not forget to niggrep...

  16. #16
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    15,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Lusulpher View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    9 round drum hnnng
    Finally we all can admit that France would have won WWIII in 1955.

    1390/Batshattertheirskulls 4 LYFE!
    Go back to your white supremacy clan faggot.

  17. #17
    Gibberish Generator Lusulpher's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Purtymouthland, USA
    Posts
    1,711
    I heard the French were also the best lovers of that era...invented the bikini to go with their OP tank doctrine, u jelly?
    "Nobody tries penis..." - sister on topic of "bisexuals".
    "Your friends list is empty."-all forums



    Do not forget to niggrep...

  18. #18
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    15,295
    French tanks only work as long as bads can't aim.

  19. #19
    Gibberish Generator Lusulpher's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Purtymouthland, USA
    Posts
    1,711
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    French tanks only work as long as bads can't aim.
    I know, only scrubs lose to my Batchat...seeing as I have no armour and are no longer OP with no accuracy.

    How are the American autoloaders faring? Seeing as they have armour and WG gives all their new release tanks snapshot aim at 400m. [For them talented goldpayers for to feel good about their stats]
    "Nobody tries penis..." - sister on topic of "bisexuals".
    "Your friends list is empty."-all forums



    Do not forget to niggrep...

  20. #20
    Dogbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,602
    Quote Originally Posted by Lusulpher View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    French tanks only work as long as bads can't aim.
    I know, only scrubs lose to my Batchat...seeing as I have no armour and are no longer OP with no accuracy.

    How are the American autoloaders faring? Seeing as they have armour and WG gives all their new release tanks snapshot aim at 400m. [For them talented goldpayers for to feel good about their stats]


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •