These replacement data files will add the Retribution 1.0 changes -- at least, all the ones announced so far -- to EFT 2.16.
What they have (and links to relevant dev threads):
* Tiericided Attack Cruisers (Omen/Caracal/Thorax/Stabber)
* Tiericided Combat Cruisers (Maller/Moa/Vexor/Rupture)
* Tiericided EW Cruisers (Arbitrator/Blackbird/Celestis/Bellicose)
* Tiericided Support Cruisers (Augoror/Osprey/Exequror/Scythe)
* Rebalanced Coercer/Cormorant/Catalyst/Thrasher
* New Tier2 destroyers
- Standard Missile Launcher fitting reductions- Drone Damage Amplifier buffs
* Tiericided EW Frigates (Crucifier/Griffin/Maulus/Vigil)
* Tiericided Support Frigates (Inquisitor/Bantam/Navitas/Burst)
* Tiericided Combat Frigates (Kestrel/Tristan/Breacher)
* Tiericided Exploration Frigates (Magnate/Heron/Imicus/Probe)
* All published missile changes:
- Guided Missile Precision skill, GP-8xx hardwires, and Warhead Rigor rigs now affect rockets/hams/torps- Light missile buffs- Heavy missile nerfs- T2 missile changes- Powergrid reductions for HAMs* Powergrid reductions for medium artillery and all medium lasers
* Hurricane grid nerf
* Fitting and cycle-time reductions for small remote reps
* Fitting reductions for medium remote reps
* New ORE Mining Frigate "Dasher" (and Mining Frigate skill)
* Salvage Drone (and Salvage Drone Operation skill)
* EWar Changes
* ASB Nerfs
* Target Spectrum Breaker / Reactive Armor Hardener Buffs
* Afterburner skill changes
There's two packages of the data files:
* Append mode -- All changed modules/ships are copied with "NEW " prefixed. This is easiest if you want to keep using that EFT install for current ships.
* Replace mode -- All changed modules/ships are directly changed. This is easiest if you want to copy EFT to a separate folder and use it just for Retribution planning.
I've also posted the source code for the tool I'm using to create these (ZIP). Will need a C++11 compiler with Boost to build it; I use MinGW. eftlib/* contains the tools to read/write the EFT data files; eftmodlib/* contains the deltas between TQ and Retribution.
I've tested all the ships and modules, and don't see any issues thus far; if you see any inaccuracies or bugs, let me know.
To install it, just copy them over the original DAT files in EFT's data\ folder. (Don't forget to make a backup.)
They are ONLY compatible with EFT 2.16. You will get "Floating point divide by zero" errors if you try to use it on older versions.
Edit: Updated with new files on 11/25. Afterburner skill change (devpost), Sensor Comp skill nerf (devpost), Tier2 Destroyer buffs (devpost)