hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them

Thread: [LOLCCP] Declare war! Never join an alliance again.

[LOLCCP] Declare war! Never join an alliance again.

Dec Shield is back once again to abuse wardec mechanics to inflict grief upon your enemies.

The Plan:
    Due to current wardec mechanics, if a defending corp sets the war mutual, the aggressing corp CANNOT retract the war without the defender agreeing to it. This means the defender can permanently trap the aggressing corp into a war. This will allow corporations to join Dec Shield, then we absorb your wars, we set the wars to mutual, and then you leave alliance. In this way Dec Shield will gain infinite length wars against every aggressive corp in highsec. We will then take on pvp corps that will murder the people who hunted your corp. The hunters will become the prey.

How to permanently burn your enemy's corp:
    1.) Apply to join "Dec Shield" with your corporation.
    2.) I accept your application
    3.) 24-25hrs later your corp is in the alliance
    4.) I set your wars mutual and boot you from the alliance
    5.) You set your absorbed wars to non-mutual so our victims have to pay if they're not paying attention
    6.) The aggressing corp is turned into a whining victim

Consequences:

A burned corp will NEVER be able to join an alliance (corps that drop out of burned alliances are themselves burned)
    A player leaving a burned entity will not be able to rejoin that burned entity for a week
    A burned entity will NEVER be able to do highsec logistics safely again

Notes:
    This is a completely free service as always. I promise nothing about protecting your corp or helping you escape your aggressors. The only goal here is to render their corporation/alliance trapped in a permanent war so they can be hunted forever. If you want to burn your enemy's corp then join Dec Shield.

FAQ:

Only corporations with no outgoing wardecs may apply to join an alliance.
    To join an allliance, the CEO must go to Corporation -> Alliances -> Rankings -> Show All -> Find "Dec Shield" -> Right click, apply to join
    If you're a pvp corp looking to grief the lowest form of life in highsec please email me and we'll discuss permanent applications
    If you're an alliance being plagued by wardecs, email me and I'll send a Dec Shield Envoy corporation to join your alliance and siphon off your wardecs to Dec Shield. Operators are standing by!

Current permanent wardecs: 94
    Current players trapped: 2336
    Current corporations trapped: 187
    TL;DR - Any corp/alliance with a war where they are the attacker cannot join an alliance ever again if their target makes the war mutual. This will last forever and can be spread an infinite amount of times to any entity which wants the war.
    STL;DR - lol wardecs
    Last edited by Suitonia; October 10 2012 at 03:40:40 AM.

Re: [LOLCCP] Declare war! Never join an alliance again.

Mate, learn English. A corp who started a war which was was subsequently turned mutual cannot join an alliance? But if they do the war never ends? But there is a dec-shield involved somehow in all this? What you wrote doesn't make sense..

Re: [LOLCCP] Declare war! Never join an alliance again.

I read the first link and it makes a lot more sense. Why did you write your drivel of a summary and extract nearly all sense from it?

Movember 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike deVoid View Post
    I read the first link and it makes a lot more sense. Why did you write your drivel of a summary and extract nearly all sense from it?
    Somebody's in a foul mood today.

187TLR !! OH MY GOOOOODDDDDDD
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

Why did you write the same shit three times that's also the same shit you quoted?

what the fuck is op trying to say
    MAX damage posting

Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    what the fuck is op trying to say
    ccp dun broke wardecs.

tbh I'm surprised no one started abusing this sooner.

Honestly I hope CCP takes their sweet ass time fixing this debacle so we can get maximum tears from highsec gank bears.

Quote Originally Posted by ValorousBob View Post
    Honestly I hope CCP takes their sweet ass time fixing this debacle so we can get maximum tears from highsec gank bears.
    Not to mention Crimewatch 2.0 - no more neutral reppers
    Actually an '06.

EVE: OrangeAfroMan
    Dust514: Andrelommech
    WoT: NorthernNomad
    MWO: Loren Ward

www.twitch.tv/oameve

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAfroMan View Post
    Not to mention Crimewatch 2.0 - no more neutral reppers
    Shame they won't inherit being a legal target for the remainder of the war dec too.

I don't get it, if a war target can't join an alliance, how are they able to join dec shield ?

I am the 99.99998% Tyrus Tenebros's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raiden55 View Post
    I don't get it, if a war target can't join an alliance, how are they able to join dec shield ?
    Agressors can't join alliances. The mutual w/ Dec-Shield becomes a permanent aggressive war, hence no alliance joining.
    I tried to be cool and all I got was a lousy warning about my sig being too big.

There are many ways to fix this, but I think fixing it here:

5.) You set your absorbed wars to non-mutual so our victims have to pay if they're not paying attention
    would result in the most overall hilarity. (not to say it wouldnt be completely broken)

Make setting a war non-mutual need to be approved by two sides, this results in a corp not paying attention to patch-notes and joining Dec-Shield now inherits mutual-perma-wardecs for half of eve

By evaluating how broken this would make the game for at least a few weeks, and analysing CCPs record, i predict it will be fixed in this fashion.
      Spoiler:
    also, said patch will delete boot.ini

The funny thing is this whole thing hurts high-sec gankers the least, as recycling their corps for the most part is no big deal, many high-sec gankers are alt accounts and the whole 'you can be at war with anyone forever' isn't as big a deal as them.

Some other amusing facts: Whenever a corporation leaves Dec Shield the retracted war counts as a war for people who have been burned by this in terms of how the cost is calculated, so when there are 10 or so corps leaving dec shield alliance every week, people end up having to pay massive fees, essentially screwing over every single legitimate mercenary organisation, or actual highsec PvP corps that are hired in an offensive war, sooner or later they'll end up having this happen to them and will prevent them from going about their business, see this thread on the eveonline forums for information https://forums.eveonline.com/default...02#post2026402.
    Last edited by Suitonia; October 10 2012 at 05:15:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suitonia View Post

actually highsec PvP corps
    lol.

But in all seriousness this is pretty funny. Privateers 2.0 engaged.
    Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant
    I know all about botting because I know all about almost everything in eve.

Quote Originally Posted by Suitonia View Post
    The funny thing is this whole thing hurts high-sec gankers the least, as recycling their corps for the most part is no big deal, many high-sec gankers are alt accounts and the whole 'you can be at war with anyone forever' isn't as big a deal as them.
    I actually meant highsec "pvp" corps that dec soft targets looking for easy ganks, but that's interesting about the suicide gankers, I didn't think about it like that.

PM me for a free Vagabond
    this is great to screw up the griefers who want easy kills against carebears but it sucks a bit for those genuinely wanting to fight in high sec and getting griefed by being locked in to a war with a third party they didn't want to fight

Quote Originally Posted by High Sierra View Post
    this is great to screw up the griefers who want easy kills against carebears but it sucks a bit for those genuinely wanting to fight in high sec and getting griefed by being locked in to a war with a third party they didn't want to fight
    So nobody?