hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: LOL- SOLOTOP thread

So does anyone think the new trundle would be ok solotop? i realise *jungler* but i dont jungle and he looks hella fun? (excuse blatant stupid question).
    Dont dam me when i speak a piece of mind; cause silence isnt golden when i am holding it inside.
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    I always read your name as tinder-mom

Quote Originally Posted by Trindermon View Post
    So does anyone think the new trundle would be ok solotop? i realise *jungler* but i dont jungle and he looks hella fun? (excuse blatant stupid question).
    trundle has always been awesome in a lane.

He gets health back everytime something around him dies, including your creeps and enemy creeps.

That level of sustain in a lane is mental, and it got boosted with frozen kingdom.

His Q rapes enemy AD champions, they can't win trades vs him due to the steal.

Don't pick him vs someone like Rumble/Elise and he'll do fine.

People generally didn't pick lane trundle because he doesn't bring much to a team fight, sadly that's still somewhat the case, even with good pillar position you never have the threat profile of an Elise or Rumble. Trundles damage isn't low but it's distinctly single target.

Quote Originally Posted by Raxxman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Trindermon View Post
    trundle has always been awesome in a lane.

He gets health back everytime something around him dies, including your creeps and enemy creeps.

That level of sustain in a lane is mental, and it got boosted with frozen kingdom.

His Q rapes enemy AD champions, they can't win trades vs him due to the steal.

Don't pick him vs someone like Rumble/Elise and he'll do fine.

People generally didn't pick lane trundle because he doesn't bring much to a team fight, sadly that's still somewhat the case, even with good pillar position you never have the threat profile of an Elise or Rumble. Trundles damage isn't low but it's distinctly single target.
    His ult is pretty good at weakening bruisers who primary the carries. At least I think it is. I may have read the skill description wrong.

LS6

No that always used to be the best use for it. I actually think he's best used in a teamfight to peel for a carry - he can keep up with people with blinks and he's incredibly hard to shake off, and he can seperate people from your carries, quite literally. His ult makes a tanky character nowhere near as tanky whilst also beefing him up a corresponding amount, so he can steal their resists, watch as they die, then dive into the enemy team with that free tankiness. His Q also really hurts a bruiser in a 1v1.

He still finds it hard to justify his place in a teamfight as all his damage is single target, but he's a useful champ.
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekk Pacus View Post
    No that always used to be the best use for it. I actually think he's best used in a teamfight to peel for a carry - he can keep up with people with blinks and he's incredibly hard to shake off, and he can seperate people from your carries, quite literally. His ult makes a tanky character nowhere near as tanky whilst also beefing him up a corresponding amount, so he can steal their resists, watch as they die, then dive into the enemy team with that free tankiness. His Q also really hurts a bruiser in a 1v1.

He still finds it hard to justify his place in a teamfight as all his damage is single target, but he's a useful champ.
    Last game I put spirt visage and wriggles on him, hilarious

Tapatalk 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post

Last game I put spirt visage and wriggles on him, hilarious

Tapatalk 2
    Wriggles in lane?

I'd just go BORK BORK BORK (well one)

Bork then tank, frozen fist, omen, warmogs, SV, stuff like that.

just wish my ISP would route via Perth to Singapore, right now it's going through Hong Kong, so my ping is 260, I get 175 to the NA server, but that seems too high for me, the 120 I was getting was adequate.

I long for an Oz server.

Rumour has it an Oz server is incoming. I probably wouldn't even bother with early lifesteal on Trundle just because he doesn't need it - BOTRK is good if your enemy is a HP stacker but you do already have a way to deal with that in ult.
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

Rumour has it an Oz server is incoming. I probably wouldn't even bother with early lifesteal on Trundle just because he doesn't need it - BOTRK is good if your enemy is a HP stacker but you do already have a way to deal with that in ult.
    The thing with BORK is it's just efficient damage, even with the nerfs it's naturally multiplying effects and sustain and a slow.

It's good on most people.