hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314

Thread: [SIM Racing] - Live for Speed, iRacing, Richard burns rally and the likes

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    Which 4k monitor? Does it stick at 60FPS? Looks p. nice, shouldn't need any AA at that pixel count.
    Nah just tried it for screenshots, it can't run that at 60, it's only an rx580. Does run it rock solid 60+ at 1080p though on ultra/extreme.

A 1070 can run the game at 60 on 4k apparently with p high settings otherwise. I get about 40ish so I capped it when I did that screen shot run.

Did a benchmark just for a laugh, high dynamic preset 4k on my rx580 is 55fps averageish it seems.

On a side note, the people making the new car models are gods. The level of detail is... something... for the most part.

Last edited by Isyel; November 18 2018 at 04:19:09 PM.

Angriest prettiest recent UK car get. Fuck i love this thing.

Last edited by Isyel; November 23 2018 at 12:31:43 PM.

Still no content discounts on iracing... Come on! I need tracks!

One last one because i love this thing so much. 4k in game, sadly it turns out it doesnt upload them at full res. T.T

Forza Motorsport 7 has had a complete FFB rework in the latest patch. It's now pretty much AC or Pcars2 levels of FFB with a ridiculous number of customization options for every force involved. The physics are obviously not quite *as* detailed as those games due to the customization and sheer car variety involved but close enough. It's a super solid game now if you want to drive a ridiculous variety of cars.

That said they are working on both physics and AI apparently, with refinements coming in the following months. Next big one they're adding are race regulations and with it penalties so it should become a great online race offering hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Forza Motorsport 7 has had a complete FFB rework in the latest patch. It's now pretty much AC or Pcars2 levels of FFB
    On the PC version too?

Quote Originally Posted by Spawinte View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Forza Motorsport 7 has had a complete FFB rework in the latest patch. It's now pretty much AC or Pcars2 levels of FFB
    On the PC version too?
    Yeah, of course.

One thing that seems to be happening is that it seems to be odd on some wheels, but for me it's been amazing.

iRacing. Week 13.

The new F3 car is awesome. I didn't expect to like the car, but it turns out it's realy fun to drive. Takes alot of setup work to get it to work, but there are some good ones already on the forums.
    It's going to be interesting to see what they do to not divide the playerbase too much tho, with the Pro Mazda and Renault 2.0 in the same bracket.