hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 626 of 634 FirstFirst ... 126526576616623624625626627628629 ... LastLast
Results 12,501 to 12,520 of 12674

Thread: Youtube (and other video site) Links - we have embed tags!

Saw this:

Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    Immediately thought of this:

Quote Originally Posted by thebomby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Corwyna View Post
    As long as they are on flat and level ground?
    I think that they could probably handle small inclines easily, and adding a bump mechanism to the gyro to climb stairs shouldn't be all that difficult either. The real thing, though is that they would be hard to spot and stop, and combined with similar flying drones, could easily defeat a human force. The Chinese are said to be working on weaponsing small drones using swarm tactics, and I'm pretty sure that after even ISIS used drones as weapons on a small scale that the possibilities won't have been lost on anyone watching.
    But it is touching the ground in single point? If you add too much torque it will just start spinning inside? It is moving on same principle as this dude:

I doubt that ball can even start moving from a modest hole... Once it gets going it can keep adding speed to momentum, but not much.
    Hiro Cor

for added funny, watch with subtitles on
    Last edited by Crystalline Entity; March 4 2018 at 07:21:37 PM.
    "I think we could all do with sitting back a bit and detaching ourselves from the situation to really think about how these issues reflect on our future and how we discuss them here and be a bit less aggressive or defensive because everyone has a complicated set of circumstances that has led the to place importance on particular issues and it doesn't meany any of them is less valid, we just need to look at the broader picture"

Smuggo - Brexit Thread

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thebomby View Post
    As long as they are on flat and level ground?
    I think that they could probably handle small inclines easily, and adding a bump mechanism to the gyro to climb stairs shouldn't be all that difficult either. The real thing, though is that they would be hard to spot and stop, and combined with similar flying drones, could easily defeat a human force. The Chinese are said to be working on weaponsing small drones using swarm tactics, and I'm pretty sure that after even ISIS used drones as weapons on a small scale that the possibilities won't have been lost on anyone watching.
    But it is touching the ground in single point? If you add too much torque it will just start spinning inside? It is moving on same principle as this dude:

I doubt that ball can even start moving from a modest hole... Once it gets going it can keep adding speed to momentum, but not much.
    I can only find this in french or with the commentary..

Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

Should be the first in the playlist. They declassified more test films!

JOIN ME.

GAZE INTO THE GLOWING MAW OF ANNIHILATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    Everything old, is, in the fullness of time, made new again

Last edited by Sparq; March 10 2018 at 08:14:22 AM.

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar

peaked at 1:25

Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    That is the eve online player Markus Meechan who is currently going through a court case accused of committing a hate crime for training his Girlfriend's dog to respond to the phrase "Gas the Jews" with excitement, and to perform seig heil movements when prompted.

Sounds like a great solid person.

Original video is now banned i nthe UK. Here is a mirror

Gotta be honest. Id laugh my tits off if a mate did this to his missus' dog, just for the pure dedication to retardedness. Would probably advise not putting it on the internet mind.

it's all good fun but those tunnels and pierceings give him up as some degree of an asshole right away

also what the fuck is that pronunciation
    he gay as well?

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    it's all good fun but those tunnels and pierceings give him up as some degree of an asshole right away

also what the fuck is that pronunciation
    he gay as well?
    Scottish accent.

"Oh look at me i make fun of people calling things racist and pretend they're glorious communist while i make nazi jokes, i am so cool and edgy m8s"

Truly the height of glorious internet alpha male.

Sorry i mean fucking moron.

Post stuff on the internets, you loose all claims to it. Shitty people with a genuine hate against jews and who jerks off to black and white films of actual goose stepping nazis will embrace stuff like this and it will be a bit harder to pass off as just innocent fun. It gets into the edgy alt-right McEdgelord territory and you do end up looking like a twat.

Well not just looking, he does genuinely seem like a bit of a twat to me. But then again he does pamper to a specific audience, so that's probably his shtick
    Last edited by helgur; March 13 2018 at 07:59:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    Post stuff on the internets, you loose all claims to it. Shitty people with a genuine hate against jews and who jerks off to black and white films of actual goose stepping nazis will embrace stuff like this and it will be a bit harder to pass off as just innocent fun. It gets into the edgy alt-right McEdgelord territory and you do end up looking like a twat.

Well not just looking, he does genuinely seem like a bit of a twat to me. But then again he does pamper to a specific audience, so that's probably his shtick
    He's a bit of an edgelord but I don't think he's an actual nazi (he doesn't thinkg that traps are gay for example). Is it worth prosecuting him for it? Putting his life on hold for what, 3 years now, for a shitty youtube video on a shitty channel that noone took notice of until the streisand effect took hold?