hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 437 of 447 FirstFirst ... 337387427434435436437438439440 ... LastLast
Results 8,721 to 8,740 of 8921

Thread: Chris Roberts is back. (Star Citizen / Squadron 42 thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    Errr, the only SSD i got is my C: partition, it's a 110GB one (I know, I know), the games are on a big normal disk. Time to upgrade the can.
    You should find a 500gb pretty cheap these days.
    WD's probably the most cost efficient you can get.
    Why is it called earth, when it is mostly water???

I tried to make some cash trading the last few days. But due to the errors, disconnects and bugs I find it impossible to have an enjoyable experience. Still. I'll just wait for the next patch again. Sigh.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sirial Soulfly View Post
    I tried to make some cash trading the last few days. But due to the errors, disconnects and bugs I find it impossible to have an enjoyable experience. Still. I'll just wait for the next patch again. Sigh.....
    Try out the 890j mission - 12k a go and fairly quick if you dont die like a plebian.

Hah thanks for the tip! Ill probably die like a pleb. Just checked that mission out on some youtuber dude's channel and nah I am good. Sitting at 200k ish auec after the latest loss of a caterpillar and a full cargo hold due to error 10002. Taking a step back in order not to get overly frustrated for playing an alpha. Cheers.

I have give up on 3.8.0x.
    Too unstable, got a support ticket in for account rest. Should sort out my empty wallet.
    Want my Carrack, but most of all now I want my Ares Inferno.

i used to kickstart stuff before kickstart even started Donor Hayes DuSid's Avatar
    I kind of gave up after my ship vanished. The game is quite fun, but this particular patch is just too annoying.

I did however rent an aurora and went hand mining for shits and giggles. Costs very little and even if I lose my ship I tend too keep what’s on my body so the mining laser and backpack are persistent so far.

I expect a full reset will come in Jan despite them being against resets now.
    "How fleeting are all human passions compared to the massive continuity of ducks."- Dorothy L.
    Sayers, Gaudy Night (1935)

Quote Originally Posted by Hayes DuSid View Post
    I kind of gave up after my ship vanished. The game is quite fun, but this particular patch is just too annoying. I did however rent an aurora and went hand mining for shits and giggles. Costs very little and even if I lose my ship I tend too keep what’s on my body so the mining laser and backpack are persistent so far. I expect a full reset will come in Jan despite them being against resets now.
    Being able to infinitely stack CTA (as long as you dont log out) and therefore earn infinite money from killing a single non-bounty CS pilot.... should mean a reset. Especially if you actually TRY to abuse it.

i used to kickstart stuff before kickstart even started Donor Hayes DuSid's Avatar
    So, heads up for anyone who wants to. They're offering an upgrade to a cheaper Freelancer MIS than the normal one right now on the website. It pops up as a notice at the top of the site whenever you go there.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/p...&toskuid=13319

Alternatively there's a link. I'm not saying you should do that, I'm just saying that due to the recent bugginess and the solution seemingly being to use a Freelancer and some arcane ritual shit to solve it, they're feeling bad and offering the warbond edition of the Freelancer MIS for ship exchange. I've converted an Aurora LX into one because the MIS is offering some of the best combat and trading gameplay in the current state of the game.
    "How fleeting are all human passions compared to the massive continuity of ducks."- Dorothy L.

Good advice.

Already the Freelancer MIS got the highest cost effectiveness for your money.
    I assume and hope it's missile launchers gets nerfed some. In its current state it just ridicules content.
    4x Size 2 ballistic gatling guns w/Auto Gimbal aim assist is alone bonkers (You got so much ammo at your disposal).

The cargohold sucks, just 28SCU not enough for trading. But plenty for delivery missions and you can get
    a small vehicle in it. The powerfull thrusters makes it handle atmospheric storms pretty well for its size.

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    So can I change my base freelance to the msi?

Sent from my butt phone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    anything soviet is of evil

Of course.

It's called Ship Upgrades or Cross Chassi Upgrade.
    As long as you upgrade to a more expensive package, you can update as often as you like.

Seems like the MIS version is no longer available.
    It is normally not purchasable. Only when there is special events.

Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    Seems like the MIS version is no longer available.
    It is normally not purchasable. Only when there is special events.
    I missed it.

Would actually like a MIS too, for pootling around idly when I'm not trying to take it seriously.

Yeah, I know they're professional journalists or at least more accustomed to dealing with showing tech to the public, but man they show features from CIG's game better than CIG.

All those weekly videos and stuff with the actual developers and some crew hired to make some videos... and this just blows it all out of the water.

Anyways, I actually have been having a more stable experience lately. They added an option to allow you to reset your own account if something goes wrong so I'm a little more open to trying trading.

Yeah, after Jarik took over content quantity and quality has dropped.

I haven't played in a while. Waiting for Carrack.
    And the fact we will have another wipe due to more money duping bugs.
    Kinda kills progression for you.

Also, they never bothered to fix the ability to take CTA multiple times, so just jumping around killing rats who pull you out of QT turned into better money than trading. I dont think many people noticed it let itself get that insane though.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody_Holme View Post

Also, they never bothered to fix the ability to take CTA multiple times, so just jumping around killing rats who pull you out of QT turned into better money than trading. I dont think many people noticed it let itself get that insane though.
    I think it is server side, there are days where I warp from one interdiction to the next.
    Then there are days where there are none.

Had my first spin in the Carrack, I can see why its taken so long to make it.
    It's their best work by far.

Had my first spin in the Carrack, I can see why its taken so long to make it.
    It's their best work by far.

Just landed my Carrack at night on Daymar during a dust storm. Atmospherics with ship lights amazing.

Loaded up an Ursula Rover into the hold / garage and off I went.

Very stable for PTU and simply looking / feeling amazing. Hats off to the team tbh.