hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 130

Thread: Moving to Linode

  1. #81
    MANTO's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25, 2012
    Location
    fuck
    Posts
    231
    whispous is retarded and his entire argument is based on ignorance


  2. #82
    XenosisReaper
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MANTO View Post
    everyone apart from me is retarded and their entire argument is based on ignorance
    FYP

  3. #83
    Super Moderator DonorGlobal Moderator whispous's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Mails Tegg > пошел ты на хуй
    Posts
    4,742
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekk Pacus View Post
    It's more that you constantly misunderstand issues and I've never seen you do any moderating of worth. But whatever.

    It's the internet, kids
    Maybe you should visit the pony sub~

    telephone

  4. #84
    XenosisReaper
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by whispous View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekk Pacus View Post
    It's more that you constantly misunderstand issues and I've never seen you do any moderating of worth. But whatever.

    It's the internet, kids
    Maybe you should visit the pony sub~

    telephone
    That's not really the best example of unbiased moderation tbh

  5. #85
    big diiiiiiiiick Movember 2012Donor Dark Flare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,685
    whispous is retarded and his entire argument is based on ignorance
    Biggest C. His argument on MSN entirely boiled down to "well i can't tell the difference so neither can you"

    i guess i'd best go back to an onboard soundcard that uses CPU time, has a worthless recording buffer and no ASIO because moronpous says there's no difference
    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus
    whats tyhe appear of a shnitifuck cu nt eve onlio9ne corpotraTION DICKOLHEAD FUCKIN AS

  6. #86
    XenosisReaper
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Flare View Post
    whispous is retarded and his entire argument is based on ignorance
    Biggest C. His argument on MSN entirely boiled down to "well i can't tell the difference so neither can you"

    i guess i'd best go back to an onboard soundcard that uses CPU time, has a worthless recording buffer and no ASIO because moronpous says there's no difference
    The argument over the NSFW pony thread was

  7. #87
    big diiiiiiiiick Movember 2012Donor Dark Flare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,685
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisReaper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Flare View Post
    whispous is retarded and his entire argument is based on ignorance
    Biggest C. His argument on MSN entirely boiled down to "well i can't tell the difference so neither can you"

    i guess i'd best go back to an onboard soundcard that uses CPU time, has a worthless recording buffer and no ASIO because moronpous says there's no difference
    The argument over the NSFW pony thread was
    i won that too
    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus
    whats tyhe appear of a shnitifuck cu nt eve onlio9ne corpotraTION DICKOLHEAD FUCKIN AS

  8. #88
    MANTO's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25, 2012
    Location
    fuck
    Posts
    231
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Flare View Post
    whispous is retarded and his entire argument is based on ignorance
    Biggest C. His argument on MSN entirely boiled down to "well i can't tell the difference so neither can you"

    i guess i'd best go back to an onboard soundcard that uses CPU time, has a worthless recording buffer and no ASIO because moronpous says there's no difference
    im gonna tell my producer and audio engineer mates that theres no difference. im sure they will kick themselves for buying good gear


  9. #89
    MANTO's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25, 2012
    Location
    fuck
    Posts
    231
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisReaper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MANTO View Post
    everyone apart from me is retarded and their entire argument is based on ignorance
    FYP
    yeah no


  10. #90
    XenosisReaper
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MANTO View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisReaper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MANTO View Post
    everyone apart from me is retarded and their entire argument is based on ignorance
    FYP
    yeah no
    yeah yeah

  11. #91
    THE PUNISHED
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Fuck UngoodTuesdays
    Posts
    10,505
    Quote Originally Posted by MANTO View Post
    ralara you big poof stop asking to be a mod your too gay
    make me a mod manto

  12. #92
    XenosisReaper
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralara View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MANTO View Post
    ralara you big poof stop asking to be a mod your too gay
    make me a mod manto
    Inb4 spambn

  13. #93

    Join Date
    June 17, 2011
    Posts
    1,091
    Is paypal the only way to donate if it comes to that? I'd donate 10€, but can only do so via paysafe cards(paypal is not available in my country for now).


    Also, :moddrama:

  14. #94
    XenosisReaper
    Guest
    Paypal is literally balls

  15. #95
    MANTO's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25, 2012
    Location
    fuck
    Posts
    231
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisReaper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MANTO View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisReaper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MANTO View Post
    everyone apart from me is retarded and their entire argument is based on ignorance
    FYP
    yeah no
    yeah yeah
    explain


  16. #96
    MANTO's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25, 2012
    Location
    fuck
    Posts
    231
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralara View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MANTO View Post
    ralara you big poof stop asking to be a mod your too gay
    make me a mod manto
    why do you even want to be a mod you big queen you'd just be gay again and be gay


  17. #97
    XenosisReaper
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MANTO View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisReaper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MANTO View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisReaper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MANTO View Post
    everyone apart from me is retarded and their entire argument is based on ignorance
    FYP
    yeah no
    yeah yeah
    explain
    it was meant to be a tongue in cheek FYP to demonstrate how most posters around here seem to think

  18. #98
    Super VIP Dot Kransthow's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    どんちゃかちゃっかー♪
    Posts
    6,712

    I already have a coloured name so if I donate can I have 2 colours in my name

  19. #99
    XenosisReaper
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kransthow View Post

    I already have a coloured name so if I donate can I have 2 colours in my name
    If I donate twice can I take away somebody elses name?

  20. #100
    Super Moderator DonorGlobal Moderator whispous's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Mails Tegg > пошел ты на хуй
    Posts
    4,742
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Flare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisReaper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Flare View Post
    whispous is retarded and his entire argument is based on ignorance
    Biggest C. His argument on MSN entirely boiled down to "well i can't tell the difference so neither can you"

    i guess i'd best go back to an onboard soundcard that uses CPU time, has a worthless recording buffer and no ASIO because moronpous says there's no difference
    The argument over the NSFW pony thread was
    i won that too
    and so becomes clear your motivation

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •