hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 49 of 718 FirstFirst ... 39464748495051525999149549 ... LastLast

Thread: Lol Security Space

Quote Originally Posted by twogirls View Post
    This event is called FACTION NIGHT and it's made by small polish corporation named SZWADRON.
    So I've heard, but I've also heard that their CEO is a noob and with positive sec status he's unworthy of flying in lowsec ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Azran Zala View Post
    Actual coherent battle-reports
    I was going to clear up what happens to our dread the other day since there has been some confusion floating around, but after the interview with D0nnieDark0 i feel that it's no longer really necessary

As for the fights Azran wrote about, they where really kinda odd!
    The first one should really have gone to shadowfed and their friends on the basis of outnumbering us and us doing some fairly dumb placements, must have really sucked for those who had to travel the fourty odd jumps through lowsec only to be told not take a fight with superior numbers
    I mean, i could tell from listening in on the Shadow coms while we popped the pos that not everyone was entirely happy about it, suppose it's just down to Tekitha's FC'ing more then your average shadow-guys bloodlust in how it turned out

As for the other skirmish with Team Poland, that was good times! You could have popped quite a few of us if you had managed to drag us just a little more apart, or used ewar of the relevant sorts on our guardian chain, but as someone said i think most of us were genuinely impressed by how tenacious you where at going down with the ship
    As always, you are defiantly welcome back, if you want to be sure we are home just call ahead and book a table!

Quote Originally Posted by Muffinsrevenger View Post

The first one should really have gone to shadowfed and their friends on the basis of outnumbering us and us doing some fairly dumb placements, must have really sucked for those who had to travel the fourty odd jumps through lowsec only to be told not take a fight with superior numbers
    I mean, i could tell from listening in on the Shadow coms while we popped the pos that not everyone was entirely happy about it, suppose it's just down to Tekitha's FC'ing more then your average shadow-guys bloodlust in how it turned out
    Yes, because superior numbers always guarantee a win, amirite? ... You know as well as I do that your machs would have run circles around our close range BS fleet all day (it's ofc why you brought them) and picked us apart 1 by 1. As for why we ended up on grid with our thumbs stuck in our arses, sitting on grid in a short range BS fleet, well that's something you wouldnt have heard on our comms, some behind the scenes bullshit that I guarantee will not be happening again.

Shame things turned out as they did tho tbh, could have turned out to be a nice 3+ way fight. Oh well.

Super Moderator DonorGlobal Moderator whispous's Avatar

Re: Low Sec Empire

Quote Originally Posted by Tekitha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Muffinsrevenger View Post

Yes, because superior numbers always guarantee a win, amirite? ... You know as well as I do that your machs would have run circles around our close range BS fleet all day (it's ofc why you brought them) and picked us apart 1 by 1. As for why we ended up on grid with our thumbs stuck in our arses, sitting on grid in a short range BS fleet, well that's something you wouldnt have heard on our comms, some behind the scenes bullshit that I guarantee will not be happening again.

Shame things turned out as they did tho tbh, could have turned out to be a nice 3+ way fight. Oh well.
    From what I remember you had a number of foxcats and we were at 60. Correct me if I'm wrong on your fleet comp.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    locking again cos you're all getting weird and being autists about tyres

Quote Originally Posted by whispous View Post

From what I remember you had a number of foxcats and we were at 60. Correct me if I'm wrong on your fleet comp.
    Corrected indeed, we were in navy geddons, not navpocs, as I'm sure ur FC was fully aware since he dropped a few km outside the edge of our engagement range.

o/

We got a titan - got intel one was in a small pos with its back end sticking out, we thought it was worth a go so bumped it with a couple of 100mn mwd tornados and he popped out of the shields so we killed him. (Looks like he was afk or alt tabbed - no hardeners and pod stayed but waved in local a couple mins after he died).

Apparently it's someone called Gorski Car's and there's some kind of story involved but i think other people probably know more about that than us.

KM: http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=15740788

Hic pov video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqsBtu0cg_U

he was trying to sell it, you killed him just before he could finish his sale
    https://forums.eveonline.com/default...77&find=unread

Will laugh if it's actually Gorski's.

Quote Originally Posted by W0wbagger View Post
    o/
    Dear sir, you are all clearly bastards!
    Nice kill!

Quote Originally Posted by Suleiman Shouaa View Post
    Will laugh if it's actually Gorski's.
    As far as i know it is, he apperantly tried to buy it and resell it for a profit, it wasn't his money though apparently he got it from a corporation mate. So now he is left with an 80 bil DebŁt and no Titan.

*Cough* Outbreak's isk *cough*

BTW, what is with Gorski popping up all over the place these past months?
    Last edited by Daneel Trevize; January 2 2013 at 11:11:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Trevize View Post
    *Cough* Outbreak's isk *cough*

BTW, what is with Gorski popping up all over the place these past months?
    Bad wolf.

Quote Originally Posted by ry ry View Post
    Bad wolf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie McCrimmon
    Creag an tuire
    tbh

Looks like Gorski owes Kwark a new titan.
    Last edited by Mawderator; January 4 2013 at 07:54:41 AM.

Tonight, Dal was reclaimed for the glory of the Empress!

I was only there for parts of the EU effort myself, but basically the US guys had pushed it up to 95% contested by DT yesterday. Then the minnies pushed it back a bit as we ran out of ships.
    Undeterred by this, several Amarr FW pilots organized a mass logistics and FCing operation to get replacement ships ready and fleets up and running. Fights started getting real around 1900 or so, and we had a series of brawls in small, medium and novice plexes culminating in the flipping of Dal during the US TZ. Eve Uni even dropped by and warped their cruiser fleet into our plex just as we had finished chasing off the minnie cruiser fleet, very nice of them.

Eve kill has a decent BR here: http://www.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=15757703

Good fight, slaves, good fight! Hope to see more of this when we come for the rest of our stations.

And man, sniping cormorants are FUN!
    Last edited by glepp; January 4 2013 at 05:05:08 PM.

Faction Warfare - Amarr vs Minmatar (Mild RP allowed - for shits and giggles only)

I just came back to the amarr with an alt as i was missing it. was enjoying it untill i came across a prominent member of one of the more known corps and his 2 mini alts plexing a system.

he then told me i was lame for not playing both sides... kinda summed up the state of fw....

Posted via Carrier Pigeon Launched by Tapatalk!
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....

Faction War..... I LOVE IT! (although not sure why.....)

HEY LOOK AT ME I HAVE A TITAN LordsServant's Avatar
    Gorski is generally a pretty chill dude, have flown with him a few times.

From what I heard he was one of the "lol I have 3000 +5 implants" fw dudes. Assuming he is, and the amount of isk made by that wasn't exaggerated, he should be fine tbh.

That said, I never thought he'd be "one of those idiots who doesn't know shit about supers."

Tbqh, u don't even need a pos for super cap xfers, depending on the stipulations. 3rd party only transfers the isk once u leave system or give the ok that ur cloaked in ur own safe. I bought/sold 2 nyx, and 1 wyvern, all without using a pos at all. Titan isn't any different, with the exception that it should be 100% travel fit w/cloak, and fittings in cargo.

Shitfit + small pos is a nogo. :s
    It's 2020. Get a grip.

Btw we had a nice carrier catch in Tama.

Our guy was late to warp of the station and he got caught by some locals. When we warped back, the Ashimmu docked, repaired, undocked and caught a Deimos i think. The Deimos being not able to dock melted quite fast when we landed on him. A carrier undocked trying to save him cldnt get the lock on time and his friends being in danger forced the carrier to go in triage. At that time we bumped him off the station. Carrier being secured we tried to bump some more BSs and shooting the carrier at the same time. When carrier started to selfdestruct we called on Snuff bros to help us finish him. Snuff's home system was next door so they came in numbers quite fast. 2nd carrier was undocking but i think he saw that nth could be done. The carrier managed to selfdestruct but we got the killmail.

I landed on grid as the fucker died, god fucking damnit my KM-whoring backbone

Disclaimer: the following BR is actually Amarr vs. Gallente because one FW thread is already one too many.

Almity of In Exiledot (what happened to I.LAW?) led a joint Amarr fleet (mostly In Exile, Fweddit, and Agony, plus others representing) up to Old Man's Star to provoke a gf from the Gallente because we read on the forums that Caldari wouldn't fight them. And indeed, the Gallente politely notified us they were forming up for us, and then we had a fairly epic battle lasting over half an hour, with hero logis, frenetic target switching, and much reshipping.

The best available BR seems to be at eve-kill:
    OMS gudfite

We had about 40 Amarr in our T1 armor cruiser fleet, with T1 6 logi. We made the 20 jumps through lowsec to OMS and waited a long while for the Gallente to form up. We were about to give up and go home, but they contacted one of our guys and promised to bring a fight soon, so we stuck around a bit longer. They eventually warped a fleet similarly sized and composed to ours to the medium plex we were in and the fireworks began.

Our logi did an awesome job keeping us alive. The Gallente were actually a bit more logi heavy than us, plus brought in some dedicated ewar. It turns out that was fortuitous for us; we theorized that as a result of their comp they didn't have enough DPS ships to break us easily. We were able to kill most of their ECM ships as they landed in the plex, and with Almity's excellent target calling our target switching was able to outrace their logis in many cases.

Eventually, local was up to about 110, and with less than 30 of us Amarr left on the field we couldn't maintain any more. The Gallente we had killed were reshipping and coming right back, plus additional Gallente came in as the fight continued. By the end they had about 12 logi to our 6...5...4... and we had to disengage. Sadly, we took a significant number of our losses while disengaging because they had spread tackle well. Again, I need to stress how well the Amarr logi did during this fight.

Chivalrous gf's were exchanged afterwards and Gallente granted the Amarr safe passage back home. I think both sides were wondering why we don't get such high quality and respectful fights from our respective actual FW opponents. Perhaps familiarity breeds contempt.