hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 185 of 198 FirstFirst ... 85135175182183184185186187188195 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,700 of 3945

Thread: Rusty/Shiny Automotive Porn Appreciation Thread

  1. #3681
    Paradox's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 24, 2011
    Location
    Deepest Darkest Devonshire
    Posts
    7,619
    Quote Originally Posted by Overspark View Post
    I'm not saying Audi drivers are bigger dicks, as generalizations like that are all stupid nonsense anyway, I'm just saying Audi drivers are currently known as the biggest knobs.

    Also an ex-colleague of mine who rides motorcycle says BMW drivers are the only ones that give him proper right-of-way most of the time.

    Also also we all know the worst people on the road are some of the people who do it for a living. Either volvo station cars with "work traffic" signs behind their windows (used over here to denote cars that are allowed to enter building sites) or vans full of construction workers or the occasional absolutely mental taxi driver etc.
    This was certainly true of me when I was a professional driver. I would put most Bavarian Baboons to shame.


    Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

  2. #3682
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    20,760
    As an audi driver I can confirm they're the biggest cunts

    Posted von mein Tapashitcunt
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

  3. #3683

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,057
    Some pretty poor pics till I can get my ass out while the sun is still up.

    She is also fucking filthy. she need a really good shine.




  4. #3684

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,057
    Okay, better picture time.








  5. #3685
    evil edna's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    5,215
    very nice

  6. #3686
    Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7, 2012
    Posts
    20,882
    Quote Originally Posted by Overspark View Post
    I'm not saying Audi drivers are bigger dicks, as generalizations like that are all stupid nonsense anyway, I'm just saying Audi drivers are currently known as the biggest knobs.

    Also an ex-colleague of mine who rides motorcycle says BMW drivers are the only ones that give him proper right-of-way most of the time.

    Also also we all know the worst people on the road are some of the people who do it for a living. Either volvo station cars with "work traffic" signs behind their windows (used over here to denote cars that are allowed to enter building sites) or vans full of construction workers or the occasional absolutely mental taxi driver etc.
    I was only going to be all bmw.

  7. #3687

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,057
    Got it on a lift today for a thorough checkup. I am either extremely lucky or the best buyer in the world cause it is immaculate. Compression is 105-110 on the front rotor and 100ish on the back rotor which is fantastic, a fresh rebuild normally turns out at 110-115. All the direction and chassis is impeccable, sway bars are thight, bushings are fresh, the whole subframe assembly front and back are almost showroom. The engine is surprisingly liquid thight, normally you get leakage from the oil metering pump and some leakage from the rear iron because of torque distortion but right now it's immaculate.

    The only things I need to do are:
    find a pair of V spring for the rear brake pads because right now they float around and make noise since that spring keep them away from the rotor and it's missing.
    pull the suspension out to readjust it since it is currently sitting waaayyy low and the threads on them are crusty as fuck. So i'll have to brushy brushy the threads to be able to adjust it up about half an inch.
    find a front left fender liner cause the one that's there is currently chewed up in parts.

    Oh, and I don't have a windshield washer fluid tank/pump for whatever reason, so I might want to find that and hook it up lol.

    So yeah, i'm very very impressed by the overall shape of the car, I was expecting a surprise or two when lifting it but on the contrary, it blew away my expectations. The dudes over at the shop where very surprised about the price, market is around 15-16k for nice examples so I got a bargain price at 11.5k can.

    Got it cleaned yesterday and it's all dirty again, can't win with the weather though.

  8. #3688
    Eshnala's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    1,129
    Awesome buy and gz on the great condition!

    For some reason I always feel like something is missing when I see an RX-7 which doesnt have a wing though

  9. #3689

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    9,076
    holy shit nice, you really lucked out there/made a great decision

    awesome car, great deal, what else could one want

  10. #3690
    Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7, 2012
    Posts
    20,882
    Quote Originally Posted by Baarhyn View Post
    Okay, better picture time.







    Okay this is the plebbit revolution thread, www.gamersgate.com starts tomorrow at 14:30 bst.

  11. #3691
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    20,760
    Quote Originally Posted by Baarhyn View Post
    Got it on a lift today for a thorough checkup. I am either extremely lucky or the best buyer in the world cause it is immaculate. Compression is 105-110 on the front rotor and 100ish on the back rotor which is fantastic, a fresh rebuild normally turns out at 110-115. All the direction and chassis is impeccable, sway bars are thight, bushings are fresh, the whole subframe assembly front and back are almost showroom. The engine is surprisingly liquid thight, normally you get leakage from the oil metering pump and some leakage from the rear iron because of torque distortion but right now it's immaculate.

    The only things I need to do are:
    find a pair of V spring for the rear brake pads because right now they float around and make noise since that spring keep them away from the rotor and it's missing.
    pull the suspension out to readjust it since it is currently sitting waaayyy low and the threads on them are crusty as fuck. So i'll have to brushy brushy the threads to be able to adjust it up about half an inch.
    find a front left fender liner cause the one that's there is currently chewed up in parts.

    Oh, and I don't have a windshield washer fluid tank/pump for whatever reason, so I might want to find that and hook it up lol.

    So yeah, i'm very very impressed by the overall shape of the car, I was expecting a surprise or two when lifting it but on the contrary, it blew away my expectations. The dudes over at the shop where very surprised about the price, market is around 15-16k for nice examples so I got a bargain price at 11.5k can.

    Got it cleaned yesterday and it's all dirty again, can't win with the weather though.
    Noice m8, very noice!

    Posted von mein Tapashitcunt
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

  12. #3692
    Straight Hustlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    9,944
    Quote Originally Posted by Baarhyn View Post
    Got it on a lift today for a thorough checkup. I am either extremely lucky or the best buyer in the world cause it is immaculate. Compression is 105-110 on the front rotor and 100ish on the back rotor which is fantastic, a fresh rebuild normally turns out at 110-115. All the direction and chassis is impeccable, sway bars are thight, bushings are fresh, the whole subframe assembly front and back are almost showroom. The engine is surprisingly liquid thight, normally you get leakage from the oil metering pump and some leakage from the rear iron because of torque distortion but right now it's immaculate.

    The only things I need to do are:
    find a pair of V spring for the rear brake pads because right now they float around and make noise since that spring keep them away from the rotor and it's missing.
    pull the suspension out to readjust it since it is currently sitting waaayyy low and the threads on them are crusty as fuck. So i'll have to brushy brushy the threads to be able to adjust it up about half an inch.
    find a front left fender liner cause the one that's there is currently chewed up in parts.

    Oh, and I don't have a windshield washer fluid tank/pump for whatever reason, so I might want to find that and hook it up lol.

    So yeah, i'm very very impressed by the overall shape of the car, I was expecting a surprise or two when lifting it but on the contrary, it blew away my expectations. The dudes over at the shop where very surprised about the price, market is around 15-16k for nice examples so I got a bargain price at 11.5k can.

    Got it cleaned yesterday and it's all dirty again, can't win with the weather though.
    Do new pads come with the springs? If so it might just be more practical to wait until you need to do the pads since you're going to be doing half the job anyway just to put in the retaining clips/springs.

    Big ups though, sounds like you got a cherry.

  13. #3693

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,057
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Hustlin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Baarhyn View Post
    Got it on a lift today for a thorough checkup. I am either extremely lucky or the best buyer in the world cause it is immaculate. Compression is 105-110 on the front rotor and 100ish on the back rotor which is fantastic, a fresh rebuild normally turns out at 110-115. All the direction and chassis is impeccable, sway bars are thight, bushings are fresh, the whole subframe assembly front and back are almost showroom. The engine is surprisingly liquid thight, normally you get leakage from the oil metering pump and some leakage from the rear iron because of torque distortion but right now it's immaculate.

    The only things I need to do are:
    find a pair of V spring for the rear brake pads because right now they float around and make noise since that spring keep them away from the rotor and it's missing.
    pull the suspension out to readjust it since it is currently sitting waaayyy low and the threads on them are crusty as fuck. So i'll have to brushy brushy the threads to be able to adjust it up about half an inch.
    find a front left fender liner cause the one that's there is currently chewed up in parts.

    Oh, and I don't have a windshield washer fluid tank/pump for whatever reason, so I might want to find that and hook it up lol.

    So yeah, i'm very very impressed by the overall shape of the car, I was expecting a surprise or two when lifting it but on the contrary, it blew away my expectations. The dudes over at the shop where very surprised about the price, market is around 15-16k for nice examples so I got a bargain price at 11.5k can.

    Got it cleaned yesterday and it's all dirty again, can't win with the weather though.
    Do new pads come with the springs? If so it might just be more practical to wait until you need to do the pads since you're going to be doing half the job anyway just to put in the retaining clips/springs.

    Big ups though, sounds like you got a cherry.
    well I'll need to pull the suspension out aniway so i'll do the springs at the same time. It's 2 bolts to take out the calipers so it's not like it's a big job at all. I just need to find the spring, they dont seem to come with brake pad sets.

  14. #3694
    Sp4m's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5, 2013
    Posts
    5,925
    My god that is beautiful inside and out.

  15. #3695
    Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7, 2012
    Posts
    20,882
    Quote Originally Posted by Baarhyn View Post
    Some pretty poor pics till I can get my ass out while the sun is still up.

    She is also fucking filthy. she need a really good shine.



    Also she was in the back -> plant evidence -> "well he shouldn't have ran." refusal to cooperate after selling cigarettes illegally -> forced complianc.

  16. #3696
    Donor F18's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Spring Yard Zone
    Posts
    3,513
    baarhyn, you done well son. its fucking excellent. all my reps. now if you call it she one more fucking time i swear to fuck...... its not a fair maiden and its not a ship at sea.


    sorry i just hate when people refer to their cars as she or give it name or something. just... its a bit cheesy you know ?
    RIP Xenosisreaper 04.11.2015

  17. #3697
    Cosmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 14, 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,171
    Quote Originally Posted by F18 View Post
    baarhyn, you done well son. its fucking excellent. all my reps. now if you call it she one more fucking time i swear to fuck...... its not a fair maiden and its not a ship at sea.


    sorry i just hate when people refer to their cars as she or give it name or something. just... its a bit cheesy you know ?
    Be gone, heathen. She's wonderful

    I have always thought that metal has soul. It's cheesy and retarded but how else would you explain that four previous cars I tried to sell would randomly not open their bonnet when customers would come inspect them? Every. Damn. Time.

    I never thought of myself as a petrolhead, but I always developed a deep connection with the vehicle driven. Be it a rental or mine to own, it tends to become an intimate relationship. You come to know their limits and in turn to explore yours, you feel the bumps in the road and when the tires want to lose traction just as well as you feel your lover's coffee preferences and hand squeezes during sex.

    So excuse is for naming our cars or pampering them. It isn't antromorphising iron, just developing a connection. I'm not naming my refrigerator or washing machine, just my car


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.
    Six shooters ruined PvP.
    What are you doing with your life?ęDoomchinchilla 2015

  18. #3698

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    9,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by F18 View Post
    baarhyn, you done well son. its fucking excellent. all my reps. now if you call it she one more fucking time i swear to fuck...... its not a fair maiden and its not a ship at sea.


    sorry i just hate when people refer to their cars as she or give it name or something. just... its a bit cheesy you know ?
    Be gone, heathen. She's wonderful

    I have always thought that metal has soul. It's cheesy and retarded but how else would you explain that four previous cars I tried to sell would randomly not open their bonnet when customers would come inspect them? Every. Damn. Time.

    I never thought of myself as a petrolhead, but I always developed a deep connection with the vehicle driven. Be it a rental or mine to own, it tends to become an intimate relationship. You come to know their limits and in turn to explore yours, you feel the bumps in the road and when the tires want to lose traction just as well as you feel your lover's coffee preferences and hand squeezes during sex.

    So excuse is for naming our cars or pampering them. It isn't antromorphising iron, just developing a connection. I'm not naming my refrigerator or washing machine, just my car


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  19. #3699
    Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7, 2012
    Posts
    20,882
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post

    Be gone, heathen. She's wonderful

    I have always thought that metal has soul. It's cheesy and retarded but how else would you explain that four previous cars I tried to sell would randomly not open their bonnet when customers would come inspect them? Every. Damn. Time.

    I never thought of myself as a petrolhead, but I always developed a deep connection with the vehicle driven. Be it a rental or mine to own, it tends to become an intimate relationship. You come to know their limits and in turn to explore yours, you feel the bumps in the road and when the tires want to lose traction just as well as you feel your lover's coffee preferences and hand squeezes during sex.

    So excuse is for naming our cars or pampering them. It isn't antromorphising iron, just developing a connection. I'm not naming my refrigerator or washing machine, just my car


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sucks to be them.

  20. #3700

    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Posts
    2,379
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post


    So excuse is for naming our cars or pampering them. It isn't antromorphising iron, just developing a connection. I'm not naming my refrigerator or washing machine, just my car


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sucks to be them.
    Quackers into white goods confirmed.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •