Page 324 of 324 FirstFirst ... 224274314321322323324
Results 6,461 to 6,478 of 6478

Thread: Tank porn [NSFW]

  1. #6461

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    3,410

  2. #6462
    Larkonis Trassler's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    FEARLESS.
    Posts
    11,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Impressive.


  3. #6463

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    3,410
    Heavy machinery, ironworks T55




  4. #6464
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    28,786
    >UGCV
    >machine gun from before basic motorization
    only in murica

  5. #6465

    Join Date
    July 30, 2011
    Posts
    1,393
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    >UGCV
    >machine gun from before basic motorization
    only in murica
    Still a better HMG than the DShK.

    Now bad@botes

  6. #6466
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    28,786
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianeces View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    >UGCV
    >machine gun from before basic motorization
    only in murica
    Still a better HMG than the DShK.
    that's debatable at best but you should know we went through 2 other designs since then

  7. #6467
    Sandzibar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    4,974
    Well you should have got it right first time then ?

    Like Browning did.

  8. #6468
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    28,786
    We got it right the first time with assault rifles :3

  9. #6469
    Donor Shiodome's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    I am a white male.
    Posts
    4,991
    really?


  10. #6470
    rufuske's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    2,002
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    We got it right the first time with assault rifles :3
    Yup, Hugo Schmeisser was brilliant.

  11. #6471
    Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24, 2011
    Location
    Putting owls in your Moss
    Posts
    8,878
    Yeah the Fedorov Avtomat was the first Russian assault rifle (and first ever), but the design left a lot of room for improvements. It was good for it's day though.

  12. #6472
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    28,786
    Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    We got it right the first time with assault rifles :3
    Yup, Hugo Schmeisser was brilliant.
    Germany is Russia?

  13. #6473
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    7,024
    Lol some scrub thinking the StG-44 has any relation to the glorious peoples AK.

  14. #6474
    rufuske's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    2,002
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Lol some scrub thinking the StG-44 has any relation to the glorious peoples AK.
    Google who was forced to work at factory #74 when Kalashnikov set up shop there and was 'designing' AK.

  15. #6475

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    3,410


    A wining hand because the reliability is better then quality.

  16. #6476
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    28,786
    Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Lol some scrub thinking the StG-44 has any relation to the glorious peoples AK.
    Google who was forced to work at factory #74 when Kalashnikov set up shop there and was 'designing' AK.
    ur mom i presume

  17. #6477
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Lol some scrub thinking the StG-44 has any relation to the glorious peoples AK.
    Google who was forced to work at factory #74 when Kalashnikov set up shop there and was 'designing' AK.
    ur mom i presume
    Gottem.

  18. #6478

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    3,410


    with kitties as option

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •