hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: The BoB Lands (Fountain/Delve/Querious/Period Basis)

Re: Delve, Querious, Period Basis

sup chaos theory, meet lucian james

http://killboard.brick-squad.com/?a=kil ... _id=113325

Was good fight. We kited the shit outta them (tackle excepted which mostly died, gloriously). They had us outnumbered by about 3:2, we crossed jumped them a couple of times finally trapping them on the other side of "home". Bubbled their outgate for several minutes until they finally decided to trickle in and fight. I have to say, Delve is lol so far. Brackets on, effects on, no lag. Good times.

Lucian James is a blues shooter, can't wait to get that faggot back for killing my vagabond when I was camping OWN into UMI because they reset TEST early. Also, Delve is pretty damn fun right now.

Re: Fountain

Thanks for cleaning up the thread again.

Here's a write up of what happened.

Godfathers pos was coming out of reinforced in 75, we formed up in a 70 Man Armor Bs fleet with logistics and tackle do defend it, We landed in the Pos with 5 mins left until it came out of reinforced and waited with anticipation until the cyno came, In jumped about 10 Carriers, 5 or 6 dreads, with a couple of supers. Word came that the support fleet sat on the titan ready to bridge was a mixed support fleet consisting of Alpha Maelstroms, drakes and tackle with 6 or 7 logistics.

Soon as the caps landed on the Pos we warped to a off grid spot, ready to warp on top of the capitals, but as soon as we landed and aligned back to the capitals half our fleet dropped connection and couldn't log back in.

Hostile capitals started dropping also, so they all started emergency warping, That is apart from the few that didn't disconnect, so we warped back to the pos and burned out and tackled what was left.

We started shooting a Moros, and at half armor it jumped out, it would seem all our tackle disconnected also, thankfully a few were able to relog back in, So we switched targets to a now tackled Revelation, then Moros, and the remaining Carriers, An Aeon, the last remaining super left on the field hit his ecm burst and combined with the carriers managed to Nuet our tackle off and jumped out, with 3 carriers left the pilots logged off or disconnected (who can tell) and died promptly.

All in all, a bit of a sad affair really, we killed some caps but with half our fleet having connection problems, and the fact they didn't get to bring the support fleet meant, what could of been a good fight turned into a fuck CCP moment.

Pos was repped but reinforced again, so let's hope round 3 is much better for everyone.
    --
    I asked for some advice in a department store about a gift for someone special.

The sales assistant said "we have a beautiful selection of gold necklaces and diamond rings just in".

I replied "no thanks, the fucking spastic will just eat those, got any Spiderman bibs?"

An update to this thread would be greatly appreciated.

Lith

Speaking for querious:

Razor/MM roaming about in HAC/BC gangs frequently. They seem to be more active in space north of K7D. Init. seem to have taken an interest around the area too, albeit on a lower scale and nearer to catch.

Delve seems to be getting busier, but i have no idea whats happening with HUN/BORG/BR1CK etc. A lot of gf's and opportune ganks though.

I hear Chaos Theory (from a source in chaos theory, so pinch of salt going on there) + nulli are kicking br1ck and MM out of delve, albeit slowly, and with much supercapital hotrops from the DC guys.

Anyone whos actually involved know more?

Donor

I think reports of them kicking us out are highly overstated.

Some good fights - but they will not stand before us :

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&adj ... d=10008799

NO BR. As I wasn't there, but looks fairly accurate in terms of sides.

Quote Originally Posted by CDLoon

That was on some moon goo pos. close to 500 in local when the fight started as hostiles bridged onto their POS. MM Immediately bombed the shit out of them and we successfully closed range (about 90aHacs) and after several minutes of frankly raping, they ran into the POS.

Calls for bubbles on the POS, etc. Didn't get it done in time and we followed them out of KF into Z3 where the fight was more even (died at that point and went afk, is all i know).

Yesterday there was more goodtimes as our sov in ZA9 was being challenged. RAWR again in about 30 bombers, us in about 40 or so LR Shield BCs. We killed maybe 60% of their tackle when hostile fleet jumped in and I think this hurt badly over the course of the next nearly 2 hours.

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=10016411

Basically we kept getting warpins, kiting and killing as long as we could, then warped out. Rinse Repeat. For 2 hours. RAWR bombers reshipped at least once and I'm glad they did as we needed them (without them FC was gonna call us off). Hostiles eventually bailed after a 30 man AAA muninn gang came up and got mauled by bombers (backup sniper gang to counter our sniping). We then killed the SBU and repped the iHub.

Quote Originally Posted by indeterminacy
    Quote Originally Posted by CDLoon

That was on some moon goo pos. close to 500 in local when the fight started as hostiles bridged onto their POS. MM Immediately bombed the shit out of them and we successfully closed range (about 90aHacs) and after several minutes of frankly raping, they ran into the POS.

Calls for bubbles on the POS, etc. Didn't get it done in time and we followed them out of KF into Z3 where the fight was more even (died at that point and went afk, is all i know).

Yesterday there was more goodtimes as our sov in ZA9 was being challenged. RAWR again in about 30 bombers, us in about 40 or so LR Shield BCs. We killed maybe 60% of their tackle when hostile fleet jumped in and I think this hurt badly over the course of the next nearly 2 hours.

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=10016411

Basically we kept getting warpins, kiting and killing as long as we could, then warped out. Rinse Repeat. For 2 hours. RAWR bombers reshipped at least once and I'm glad they did as we needed them (without them FC was gonna call us off). Hostiles eventually bailed after a 30 man AAA muninn gang came up and got mauled by bombers (backup sniper gang to counter our sniping). We then killed the SBU and repped the iHub.
    No TEST on there... given up on their thunderdome allready?
    The existence of space means the existence of pirates.

Test and friends (FA, Convicted, Chaos Theory, some AAA) were out in force on Saturday for NOL. They had like 9285762908567 dudes.

We roamed all over from 1-SMEB, to OI, to KFIE in frigs killing stuff. I can't find a coherent killboard battle report. We killed about half a dozen scorps, a claymore, bunch of BCs, a logi, some small stuff. It was great fun dragging massive fleets around behind us and then chasing them back to catch stragglers, etc. I'm sure most of the frig fleet died at least once but hey, T1 frigs who cares right?

Nulli Secunda, Chaos Theory + friends offed a Brick sbu in M5- tonight shortly before putting the ihub in 1-smeb into second reinforced. On the way home, we heard Black legion had a Brick Aeon tackled in Sakht, the lowsec system adjacent to 1-SMEB. We immediately turned around and started burning in that direction. He logged as our tackle jumped in but the combined BL and Nulli+Chaos fleets quickly finished him off. http://www.black-legion.org/killboar...=26838&nolimit

Also, Chaos+Huns killed another Brick sbu in R5- earlier in the day as it was finishing onlining. The bricks seem to be having a slightly rough go of it today, perhaps tomorrow will be better?

On the 6th:
    Nulli had a great time with their new fleet concept:
    http://killboard.nullisecunda.com/?a...d&kll_id=31984

On the 7th:
    The Remnant Legion <-RMT-> [B0AE] lost two Nyx in Irmalin to RAX & Purple.
    They choose to self-destruct instead of allowing kill-boards to show their T2 fitt (based on loot-history).

Were they ranged pulse-geddons with sentries ?

Seems interesting though.

Quote Originally Posted by DerWish View Post
    On the 6th:

On the 7th:
    The Remnant Legion <-RMT-> [B0AE] lost two Nyx in Irmalin to RAX & Purple.
    They choose to self-destruct instead of allowing kill-boards to show their T2 fitt (based on loot-history).
    If you self destruct no mods drop.

Quote Originally Posted by DerWish View Post
    On the 6th:
    seems to be a lot of back and forth atm and it's generally good fun.

Last night mm, borg, and bricks put NOL into another RF timer, killed a TEST POS in low-sec which doesn't seem to have generated an actual tower mail. I left fleet to finish my drink and get to bed. Apparently there was some action in 1-SMEB late last night. I don't have any info - only going by killboard as I haven't been on EVE today...anybody know what went on here?

http://www.brick-squad.net/killboard...&kll_id=117036

Quote Originally Posted by indeterminacy View Post
    seems to be a lot of back and forth atm and it's generally good fun.

Last night mm, borg, and bricks put NOL into another RF timer, killed a TEST POS in low-sec which doesn't seem to have generated an actual tower mail. I left fleet to finish my drink and get to bed. Apparently there was some action in 1-SMEB late last night. I don't have any info - only going by killboard as I haven't been on EVE today...anybody know what went on here?

http://www.brick-squad.net/killboard...&kll_id=117036
    The kb's are a mess due to bombing fratricide and a terribly mistimed bubble on nulli/chaos part.

We originally formed up in geddons to finish off the ihub in 1-smeb. Before we did that we hopped over to NOL to take out a Brick POS that had just gone up, http://killboard.nullisecunda.com/?a...l&kll_id=32013. That mail accurately represents the entire fleet I believe. After the tower we went to 1-smeb and warped to the ihub. Just after we landed and as we aligned/spread out, several MM bombers decloaked and launched bombs. At that point, a chaos devoter pilot put his bubble up thinking he had a script in. And so he basically killed several of his own battleships. And by several I mean a ton, MM had a very very lucky run. I couldn't find all of the kills on one battle report though, but going by the kills section of the MM kb they got 30ish battleships and 5-10 support in that one run.

Rather pissed at this point, the fleet bounces to avoid more bombs temporarily. Some idiot warps to the TCU which is obviously at a POS and quickly gets tackled. This idiot is in a nicely pimped tackle proteus so our FC decides to save him. Due to some fail piloting and not listening to the FC, a couple more BS and several tackle die here before the proteus is extricated.

Back to the ihub, the fleet gets properly unbunched and begins slowly chewing it down. Also at the ihub are Atlas in some shield tempests+support to help kill the ihub as well as whatever bombers they can. Ihub dies, but the fleet has been whittled down significantly through attrition. FC says time to go home, lots of us are like wut? The TCU is still up...

The fleet heads back home anyway

I think as we were aligning out, Black Legion landed in mewnins and may have fought Atlas for a while, not sure what happened there since we were leaving.

Brick onlined a new Ihub later I think, so we get to do it all over again \o/

Anyhow, props to MM and Brick for some nice bombing runs and capitalizing on our mistakes.

our kb: http://www.chaostheoryalliance.com/?...d&kll_id=14367

Rather a mess due to the bubble, but hey, he singlehandedly saved our efficiency!

I'll type up another BR for the fight that just happened in M5 with Brick, Nulli, Chaos, MM, Razor, and Black Legion.
    Last edited by DocBlood; July 8 2011 at 06:42:08 AM.

Alright, on to Thursday night (US TZ).

Killboard: http://killboard.nullisecunda.com/?a...d&kll_id=32289 (not finished syncing yet, but Nulli's seems most accurate)

There's a lot of things I'm not too sure about leading up to the fight as I'm not privy to coalition leadership comms. Perhaps someone from Brick or Black Legion could fill in the gaps?

Nulli puts a call out for another Geddon fleet to go kill something quickly. We (Chaos Theory, Vera Cruz, some others?) get about 125 in fleet and ready to go in our various home systems in Geddons, a few Abaddons, and various armor support.

We sit waiting on the titan for about 30 minutes, whatever we had been originally formed for had turned out to be a bust so we had a massive case of blue balls. We docked back up for a 10 minute break while the FC tried to figure something else out. He suddenly begins yelling on comms to get our asses back on the titan so we dutifully undock and head back out. I think we lost about 20 from fleet during the break so we were down to After about 2 minutes, bridge goes up and we land in M5 near a Brick POS. I have no idea what they were doing (I seriously just don't know and wasn't paying attention) but Brick has several carriers and dreads and a Nyx out about 200km off the pos. As we load system, FC is yelling to get bubbles on the Nyx and bump him out of alignment but he is just outside hic scripted point range and about 5km outside of the nearest bubble and warps out to the pos along with maybe one or two carriers/dreads.

I should mention that Black Legion is on also on the field in Tempests+scimis and we get strict orders to ignore them and kill the caps. They likewise ignore us and focus on Brick/MM. We quickly nuke a Brick chimera and then switch the Brick support/BS on the field. After they go down we go back to caps, a thanny, phoenix, and rev all die just before a MM baddon fleet lands right in our bubbles. Our/BL's dictors get some excellent bubbles on them and we quickly melt most of their baddons even with Brick archon and guardian support.

Back to the caps again and we begin easily melting them even as a Razor pulsepoc gang lands on grid. We finish the caps off and begin aligning to get a warpin on the apocs, we get the order to warp and about 20 of the fleet make it before an amazingly timed bubble from Razor goes up in between us and them, allowing them to warp out with minor losses.

Black Legion warped off and jumped out leaving Chaot/Nulli holding the field and all the loot. Was an awesome fight, a bit let down we missed the Nyx, but still a ton of fun. Be seeing you guys again soon I imagine.

GFGF

edit: welp I'm pretty retarded, apparently we had cap support of our own, no idea how many, at least one archon as seen here:
    Last edited by DocBlood; July 8 2011 at 11:04:43 PM.

fuck you for killing my thanny in M5 m8 :P (been replaced btw)

Friday was kinda meh imo. I missed the MO- fight as I was eating steak, shrimp, bresola, and having espresso with after dinner liqueur. Got back in time for the NOL timer. Before leaving sakht hostiles had 200+ in system already. We had about 35 LR/Shield BC and leeroy'd in. Went off to a safe POS and started locating hostiles. Eventually warped back to the HM gate and sniped some tackle, warped out. Got rape caged in our small "safe" POS as Brack Region landed off the hostile gang. They fought for a bit but, from what I saw, it looked like they were just to outnumbered to have a good fight. They warped off.

Meanwhile, in the safe POS, with NOL defenders distracted by BL we inched out of the shield and killed one of the dictors caging us.

BL left field, rest left field, leaving an apparently AFK cane to diaf. Probed down another cane and killed it. Found a handful of ships later on and warped in on them...FC fucked up and warped us off before we could kill anything. But hey, he's 13 and was doing a great job \0/

I think MM was doing some bombing but can't confirm. Peaked at abouot 435 in local and we decided that our work was done in NOL (or maybe the FCs parents said he had to go to bed, not sure which) and we left.

No great fights, no cap welps, I'll take it.

http://www.brick-squad.net/killboard...&kll_id=118115

oh, I think we fraps'd the fight on the POS. Not sure if its worth posting but I find it, I will.

Quote Originally Posted by indeterminacy View Post
    fuck you for killing my thanny in M5 m8 :P (been replaced btw)

Friday was kinda meh imo. I missed the MO- fight as I was eating steak, shrimp, bresola, and having espresso with after dinner liqueur. Got back in time for the NOL timer. Before leaving sakht hostiles had 200+ in system already. We had about 35 LR/Shield BC and leeroy'd in. Went off to a safe POS and started locating hostiles. Eventually warped back to the HM gate and sniped some tackle, warped out. Got rape caged in our small "safe" POS as Brack Region landed off the hostile gang. They fought for a bit but, from what I saw, it looked like they were just to outnumbered to have a good fight. They warped off.

Meanwhile, in the safe POS, with NOL defenders distracted by BL we inched out of the shield and killed one of the dictors caging us.

BL left field, rest left field, leaving an apparently AFK cane to diaf. Probed down another cane and killed it. Found a handful of ships later on and warped in on them...FC fucked up and warped us off before we could kill anything. But hey, he's 13 and was doing a great job \0/

I think MM was doing some bombing but can't confirm. Peaked at abouot 435 in local and we decided that our work was done in NOL (or maybe the FCs parents said he had to go to bed, not sure which) and we left.

No great fights, no cap welps, I'll take it.

http://www.brick-squad.net/killboard...&kll_id=118115

oh, I think we fraps'd the fight on the POS. Not sure if its worth posting but I find it, I will.
    Local's at about 310 as we kill the sbu's, peaked at 525ish. Nulli+Chaos+Vera Cruz, etc all formed up at about 23:30, went after some BORG supers over in Gent's space, they got back to pos though . Killed some bombers, an archon, and a bit of brick support then headed to NOL for the station timer.

Took a break for a bit then chased Brick around system a bit, I think razor had a small gang pass through as well. Brick ended up in their small pos, we bubbled them in and just waited to keep them from killing sbu's I think? Station came out, supers hopped in and finished it off, Nulli took the station. We started killing sbu's and then suddenly 120/210 in fleet had eve crash simultaneously :tinfoil:

Nothing happened though so we reformed and continued on our merry way to killing the sub's and eventually the TCU.

MM was bombing us the whole time with some decent hits, nothing noteworthy that I'm aware of though. We just finished off the MM TCU with 150 in fleet and are heading back home. See ya next time Brick and friends.

Edit: so our fc just revealed that the reason we formed up so early was that they thought the station timer was at 00:45 when it was actually at 2:45, made for a long freaking night.

GFs to you guys the last few days, I just wish we could have more "real" fights and less bombers but they're effective and I certainly can't fault anyone for using them. I'm tired as hell but I'll try to find some decent battle report on the killboards tomorrow.
    Last edited by DocBlood; July 9 2011 at 06:03:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DocBlood View Post
    We started killing sbu's and then suddenly 120/210 in fleet had eve crash simultaneously :tinfoil:

Never noticed that. Local didn't drop by 120.... :ccp: