hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: The BoB Lands (Fountain/Delve/Querious/Period Basis)

Re: Fountain

Agreed on TEST. I like those guys because they will always bring a fight. Friday nights it's hard for us to find a group to fight in Syndicate in the US TZ because that's when we tend to get blobby. Inevitably we run out to Fountain because we know TEST will deal with us.

It was a good fight.

My only gripe was the egress. TEST, we are your sweethearts. We come 20 or 30 jumps to visit you, we bring pie. We do not decline the 100+ vs 35 fight you offer. We gyrate upon each other until mutual satisfaction is achieved and gf's are exchanged in local. At that point give us a big smooch and kick us out the door so we can get home before curfew. Camping us in with FA until we have to loggoffski makes it hard to come back for the next booty call when we know our gang is going to have to log in space.

a couple solo roams up to fountain lately have made me a test fan as well. i got consistent 2v1s and 1v1s from those that were around. not the waiting for massive form up to come get that solo cane you get most places (although they certainly wont hold back when they have the numbers). and for the most part, friendly. still, not enough activity to justify the trip imho.

Donor

Re: Delve, Querious, Period Basis

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=9872610

(5:24:09 AM) condi-gewns-the-mittani: zungen was fucking retarded, he wanted to save two domis of his so he warped in a thanatos
    (5:24:09 AM) rawr-mv-balor-haliquin: trhats all
    (5:24:14 AM) condi-gewns-the-mittani: then he warped a nyx in to save his thanatos
    (5:24:22 AM) condi-gewns-the-mittani: that's a goddamned darwin award
    (5:24:31 AM) rawr-mv-balor-haliquin: ...
    (5:24:40 AM) rawr-mv-balor-haliquin: i dont know what to say to that

I missed it unfortunately, but sounds hilarious. Brick Squad best Squad.

Quote Originally Posted by CDLoon

(5:24:09 AM) condi-gewns-the-mittani: zungen was fucking retarded, he wanted to save two domis of his so he warped in a thanatos
    (5:24:14 AM) condi-gewns-the-mittani: then he warped a nyx in to save his thanatos

Aw I miss brick squad on occasions like this! I see you guys have claimed sov in 1-SMEB too! Are you making a push into delve or is it just another HED-GP? I'm glad you finally gave the finger to the NC. The promises of sov and techmoons whispered into brick leadership ears is what ruined the alliance.

I think Brick will make an excellent addition to pvp in the region, and find some fights to match them evenly. I was banging on at leadership to move there when it was clear gem was lost.
    The existence of space means the existence of pirates.

Donor

Where did you go Bei ?!

Brick in Delve sounds like a good move....surely more interesting than camping HED-GP 24/7?!

Oh, and hai CD!

Quote Originally Posted by CDLoon

There was an old lady who swallowed a fly...

Quote Originally Posted by Oli Robbo
    Goons - Goonswarm Federation
    hold up around PR- covert camping the gates in the system. They usually roll with either nano stuff if they move around or arazu's/rapiers which are backed up by carriers when hotdropping. They also have a couple of supers in the area, a nyx which is always online in pr- and an aeon which isn't online very much.
    Just wish we were online at the time to bait them for you
    Doesn't matter too much, props to you guys for killing them, it was bound to happen.

Keep an eye out for Not found. they like to drop lone SC's in the area too
    Stay on target. Stay on tar-get

Ok So last night I log on after a few hours on the test server and go for a quick roam in my vaga, after killing a dumb pilot on a gate in a shitty rifter, the call comes out in intel for some more tackle on a carrier running a sanctum two jumps from me

I make the quick trip while a b/o gang bridge a gang of Stealth bombers onto the carrier who's at 98% shield when I land, a few curse's and his shields start dropping quick, a brave cane and Thrasher pilot decide to warp in to save there ratting buddy, but die in a fire.

http://killboard.daddy-alliance.com/?a= ... _id=159951

when he pops Local breaks out with pilots calling him dumb and a faggot, thankfully it's not us, but other test pilots calling him out on his stupidity, which is always fun u watch
    I asked for some advice in a department store about a gift for someone special.

The sales assistant said "we have a beautiful selection of gold necklaces and diamond rings just in".

I replied "no thanks, the fucking spastic will just eat those, got any Spiderman bibs?"

Nice write up from the Rote board.

Quote Originally Posted by Nestor Laurenitis
    Agreed on TEST. I like those guys because they will always bring a fight. Friday nights it's hard for us to find a group to fight in Syndicate in the US TZ because that's when we tend to get blobby. Inevitably we run out to Fountain because we know TEST will deal with us.
    They must be getting lazier, usually they send out a bait Drake and bridge to you.

Looks like Test are giving up on the ratting carriers now, being just one JB sys away from 6V I was amazed noone came to save the Chimera, we were pinging him for ages..

Quote Originally Posted by Girt

Quote Originally Posted by Nestor Laurenitis
    They must be getting lazier, usually they send out a bait Drake and bridge to you.

Looks like Test are giving up on the ratting carriers now, being just one JB sys away from 6V I was amazed noone came to save the Chimera, we were pinging him for ages..
    Perhaps no one liked him? Or he was told on an intel channel to GTFO and didn't? Or he didn't tell anyone because he wasn't in the intel channels and you killed his alts? There are a million and one reasons to let a ratting carrier die in a fire.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

Just a quick update,

-A- has now moved into the area, bnasing out of FWST and using G-T as their bearing system, larges bubbles on all the gates etc. From the looks of it theyre staging supers there too and running some Black Ops gangs around the area.
    [Although the J / Bridge range is terrible from FWST].

Needless to say, what with -A- / Brick and MM etc moving in, the area has become far too blobby for us and we'll be vacating the area. I'm sure someone else will pick up where things will be left oce the action starts happening..

I'm predicting MM / Brick to take sov in the area from HUN/CHAOS and -A- to try for TEST in fountain. We will see, i'm most likely wrong.

Is it all AAA or just COL? As COL are apparently set to leave AAA at the weekend and have therefore moved into Delve

Quote Originally Posted by Traxio Nacho
    Is it all AAA or just COL? As COL are apparently set to leave AAA at the weekend and have therefore moved into Delve

Just COL

Q is the place to be tonight.

Or so i am told.

Sounds cool. Once we get things cleaned up north, we are gonna take a trip down there to get in on the action. I'm bringing cynos.

South is going to be a fun playzone soon.

Well last night there were a few stations in north querious coming out of RF, bulk of forces were centred around L-6BE1.

Looked like MM were maybe going to play for hitting the station out of RF and taking it however, they just had a hac gang or two roaming about and some bombers harassing the station capturers.

Not quite sure what's going on, apparently RAZOR and others were taking out TCU's yesterday morning.

[quote=Lana Torrin]
    Quote Originally Posted by Girt

Quote Originally Posted by "Nestor Laurenitis":2iu880wr

Perhaps no one liked him? Or he was told on an intel channel to GTFO and didn't? Or he didn't tell anyone because he wasn't in the intel channels and you killed his alts? There are a million and one reasons to let a ratting carrier die in a fire.[/quote:2iu880wr]

He never called for help. In fact someone created a thread about the fact that he didn't and this ended with Dreddit losing one of its most veteran members over the fact that the thread created was called "Another Dumb Nigger Lost a Chimera".

BDEAL just came to 75 to try and finish off our pos, CCP fucked them.

http://killboard.daddy-alliance.com/?a= ... _id=160743

That's about it..