hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2633343536

Thread: The BoB Lands (Fountain/Delve/Querious/Period Basis)

A video of a small roam of us through fountain. It's an enjoyable place to be and the inhabitants are nice, i.e. they fight back and have a good attitude about it:

This thread has the most ironic title

http://i.imgur.com/wKLfk6l.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

Apparently there was a fight
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Apparently there was a fight
    The one with like 1200+ titans on the field?
    https://youtu.be/rs1HkgqLKUA
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

I hear the server has shit the bed and all sorts of spooky shit is happening
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    I hear the server has shit the bed and all sorts of spooky shit is happening
    I havent found a good (enough) AAR yet, a couple on reddit (one which is at least fun). But everyone seem to agree the servers fell over and cant understand why like 6k people trying to jump in while like 6k is already there dont work ok.
    A lot of Titans are ghosts, a bunch of others are Schrödinger's Titans and exists while at the same time they dont depending on where and how you look. CCP says nothing will be moved or reimbursed as per usual policy.

It seems clear that attackers cyno did fuck up and their titans landed right in the middle of a gazillion fighter bombers, which is not good when they are still controllable and you are watching a black screen for hours.
    But, since its literally spawning and disappearing stuff on field still, no one knows how good or bad this is. They got station into armor timer but not sure what will come of that, my guess nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

Imagine having days before the timer to get your fleet safely moved, safely jumped in, safely logged in, and safely warped over to be safely on grid. But instead you cyno in too late, on grid with the structure and the enemy fleet, in TiDi, in a system with 6k+ people. The ghost titans are weird and never before seen, but no one should have expected a different outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliventi View Post
    The ghost titans are weird and never before seen
    Ghost ships arent new, we've just never seen this many before. Of course we've never tried to combat drop 6k nerds onto 6k other nerds before either so yeah.