I'm not saying the thread is necessary, I never have been. I just oppose banning the existence of it for no good reason.
I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those Thukkers, that way I wouldn't have to have any goddamn stupid useless conversations with anybody.
Originally Posted by Nu11u5
90% of the time I'm not for NSFW pony stuff, but the other 10% of the time I'm like "I wonder what depravities the fandom is up to". Debating it.
Tranquility (EVE) Influence Map
Life is absurd, but with a little effort we can make it completely ridiculous
A NSFW subforum really is the way to go tbh.
>implying NSFW ponies isn't furry
Voted no. Don't see the harm in having such a thread, just as I don't see the harm in having that stuff exist on other sites. Fact is, most of the people in this subforum don't need / wouldn't use such a thread, as there are better places for that sort f thing, and the interest would be (I'm guessing) comparatively small.
I'm fine with people being into whatever they're into - I'm even fine with them doing it here, if there's significant interest in it. This goes for any of the other NSFW threads on Failheap. However, since (most) of the people who contribute non-troll pony content aren't interested, might as well keep that sort of thing to other sites. I'm an infrequent contributor, so take it for what it's worth.
The whole "We're a bunch of grown men obsessed with a television show for pre-teen girls - but by god do we have standards when it comes to weird shit" is about as fair and rational as "Sure we're going to lynch blackey tonight - but at least we're going to give him a show trial first, Mr Finch".
Last edited by Sparq; August 4 2012 at 04:57:19 AM.