hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1623242526

Thread: Fallout Equestria Universe - Discussion Thread [USE SPOILER TAGS FOR NEW CONTENT]

Quote Originally Posted by Nu11u5 View Post
    Hah, I can only see a toaster behind the mic in that cover.
    Many thanks to Sweet Cream for cramming a ridiculous amount of imagery into the cover. Including a toaster

Quote Originally Posted by zemming View Post
    Many thanks to Sweet Cream for cramming a ridiculous amount of imagery into the cover. Including a toaster
    Congrats on the third printing zemming, and thanks for all the work you've put into managing this and your outreach on Reddit and little places like here.

Is this printing only one book? Seems like the challenge of cramming it into one binding also opened up the budget for going higher quality.

Quote Originally Posted by zemming View Post
    Congrats on the third printing zemming, and thanks for all the work you've put into managing this and your outreach on Reddit and little places like here.

Is this printing only one book? Seems like the challenge of cramming it into one binding also opened up the budget for going higher quality.
    Thanks!
    Yes, we fit the whole story into one book. It definitely helped make this printing extra special.