Page 760 of 760 FirstFirst ... 260660710750757758759760
Results 15,181 to 15,187 of 15187

Thread: [NSFW] ザアニメスレッド - Stop talking about the fucking title

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancehot View Post
    Do the OVA episodes stand on their own? I've been putting off watching them till the main series finishes because I thought they were in effect the first three episodes.

That Netsuzou TRap turned out to be pretty good as seedy lesbian melodramas go. Glad it was a short, though, as four hours of that would have been exhausting.
    Nah, it's a side story set sometime in the middle of manga (the OVA arc isn't even in the manga itself) and there's a quick catch up sequence at the start for people who haven't read the manga

The anime itself starts from the very beginning

Watched EP2 of Ousama Game. It's definitely another Mayoiga, not Another. I'm definitely okay with dropping it now.

Inuyashiki

So, the OP isn't Database, but it's damn catchy and the ED is nifty as well. In a season without Magus Bride it'd be a potential contender for AOTS. It's actually looking like it could be nifty.

Net-juu no Susume

Honestly, between this and Dad of Light I may actually have to re-up one of my MMO subs. Probably won't... but they both make it hella tempting. I had expected this to be utter trash, but it was rather charming.

Houseki no Kuni

'dat pure CG show. Inu is a mix of hand drawn and CG, where this is pure CG. I had also expected to dislike this, but was quite pleasantly suprised. Not certain I'll stick to the end, but the first EP was neat.

Animegataris

I guess this is the season's SOL / Characters in a club / Cute girls doing cute things? So many references.

Wait, what? really... well, okay, I guess I'll watch EP2 then. I mean, it seems sorta important to the cat after all.
    Last edited by bobgainsfield; October 13 2017 at 12:22:34 AM.
    "Our thoughts agreed with everyone else so we felt safe."

Just Because!

It's a romance'ish type of show? I like the characters, and thought the intro EP was interesting. Will be looking forward to seeing where Ep3 onward goes.

Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau - Children of the Whales

Wow, it's a non-shitty J.C. Staff show. That was rather striking and pretty. It's got a 'from the new world' sorta vibe, which should be really interesting. Definitely along for the long haul on this one.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Dies Irae episode 1...

When translating a notoriously convoluted battle opera it helps if you get the character names right during their introduction

(It should be Malleus the nazi witch loli, Marie is the guillotine girl)

Other than that, marginally better, looks like they're doing the final route + some other bits.

Advice: watch the prologue introduction from the VN and then Episode 1, skip Episode 0, it confuses more than it helps.

Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Ep2

This show is definitely trash with moments of 'greatness'? I guess. The undressing scene was surprisingly well done, and while it's thick with fan-service it's not too terribly overboard (it's not terribly believable though). Mind, some of the characters are trash (MC-kun?), and the whole basic premise is fairly iffy.

https://my.mixtape.moe/tkcerm.webm
    Last edited by bobgainsfield; October 15 2017 at 09:55:32 PM.

New Ancient Magus Bride chapter

I think the author saw the last 3 eps of Made in Abyss and said "ye sure some of that please"

Worry.gif