hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

Thread: Vampire the Masquerade:Bloodlines

Quote Originally Posted by jonesbones View Post
    Wait, did someone just suggest combat in Morrowind, Gothic 1/2 and Deus Ex is still serviceable toady? It was fucking awful 15 years ago and it's awful now.
    But that's like, your oppinnion maaaan.

I still play morrowind. While the combat is a bit clunky, it stil has interesting features and mechanics that you don't find in other games today.
    And the immersion is top tier, even with the dated graphics.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    Wait, did someone just suggest combat in Morrowind, Gothic 1/2 and Deus Ex is still serviceable toady? It was fucking awful 15 years ago and it's awful now.

I still play morrowind. While the combat is a bit clunky, it stil has interesting features and mechanics that you don't find in other games today.
    A lot of those features are half baked and clunky as fuck though.

That game literally lives on its atmosphere.

Why can't someone crowdfund the people (apart from the obvious legal issues) the people who are doing the Skywind stuff so we can actually get the atmosphere in a decent (well, you know, at least - ok, I give up different shitty engine ?

I say we petition CDPR to make a World of Darkness game.
    The world is against me, it wouldn't be fair otherwise"

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Idk what they'd do tbh, the world ends a year from VTMB in the lore

Quote Originally Posted by Snottus View Post
    Between witcher and wod i'd rather have the former tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Between Cyberpunk and wod i'd rather have the former tbh.
    Fixed that for you.

Quote Originally Posted by DerWish View Post
    Between Cyberpunk and wod i'd rather have the former tbh.
    Fixed that for you.
    Well, turborfolk2077 is already happening. Hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post

Totally agree, Morrowind holds a special place in my heart along with Deus Ex. I bought Morrowind on the Xbox before I even built my first decent gaming PC. 400ish hours before the save corrupted and fucked me over. Deus Ex was another one, the world building is really good.

But seriously though, from the moment you enter the Hallowbrook Hotel, the game is just one endless fight-scene so poorly executed in Every regard (the level design is worse than JK Outcast) I had to cheat just to get to see the ending of the game.
    Oh yes, it is totally believable that you the player, a fledgling vampire, can fight through and outsmart literally Hordes of older more experienced vampires and various beasts - singlehandedly......
    Didn't they purposely hang a lampshade on this in the game, and it was ipmlied you were getting boosted by the mysterious taxi driver anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    But seriously though, from the moment you enter the Hallowbrook Hotel, the game is just one endless fight-scene so poorly executed in Every regard (the level design is worse than JK Outcast) I had to cheat just to get to see the ending of the game.
    Oh yes, it is totally believable that you the player, a fledgling vampire, can fight through and outsmart literally Hordes of older more experienced vampires and various beasts - singlehandedly......
    Didn't they purposely hang a lampshade on this in the game, and it was ipmlied you were getting boosted by the mysterious taxi driver anyway?
    No idea to be honest - my impression is they are a bunch of cowardly old vamps who try to shove me in the direction they want, and then they scurry away like the rats they are.
    If it'd been a proper WoD game I'd be a werewolf and rip all those crusty old bloodsuckers to shreds.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    No idea to be honest - my impression is they are a bunch of cowardly old vamps who try to shove me in the direction they want, and then they scurry away like the rats they are.
    If it'd been a proper WoD game I'd be a werewolf and rip all those crusty old bloodsuckers to shreds.
    This is why the Malkavian playthrough should be mandatory, since they know everything, they just don't know they know everything.

gangrel crew checking in

Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    gangrel crew checking in

celerity is for fagets

Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    gangrel crew checking in
    [IMG]https://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-3c3445df94cd84357b13bd968cba0763MG]

celerity is for fagets
    Checking in - tho truth be told I play Gangrel because it's the closest thing to a Garou

celerity is for fagets