I am on the search for a computer case with which I am gonna stay for the next years and many computer generations- it needs to fulfill several properties:
- Good workmanship, which means little plastic and cleats which can break off easily etc. I want it durable.
- Dust resistant: as little holes as possible, no "mesh" optics, good dust filters. Ideally just one front and one rear fan, without all the holes on the top, bottom and sides.
- Good airflow
- Doesnt need to be ultra- quiet but nice to have
- Enough space for long graphic cards and cable management
- I dont know how and if electromagnetic emissions affect health but I am not willing to take any risks here considering I sit quite some time besides my PC so it should be emission-proof (which most are probably anyway). This means closed cases made of metal and no open plastic shit.
- Optics are irrelevant but I prefer a straightforward design without all the blinky lights and spaceship design given the choice
- Price around 150 €
Until now I have an Antec case which I am pretty content with but it has some flaws- the little plastic hooks on the side broke off very early and one of the front doors with the dust filters broke out as well because all that holds it are two extremely small and cheap plastic hooks.
I have taken some cases into closer consideration, like this
Such is the direction where it should be going, so I was wondering if you can forward me to some expert case testing sites- or shops or have a case which you can recommend etc.