So, (more or less litte) things I wonder about, if they'll get fixed in Inferno 1.2:
- Rorqal Pilot not beeing able to see into corp hangar of the Rorq, unless Pilot is Drector or CEO or a not-Rorq-pilot from the same corp looking into the corp-bay from the outside
- Tempest (and T2 variants) Maglev Issues
- Augoror (and T2 variants) Maglev Issues (oooooooooooold issue, but gladly or sadly far less blatently obvious then on the Tempest)
- Stabber Fleet Issue headlights beeing inside the cylindrical part of the hull and shining sidewards, through the hull
- Non-fleetopened Orcas on grid messing with Inventory opening, no matter if they're in fleet or not or even piloted at all
- Customs Office Space Inventory not beeing part of the Unified Inventory (nobody complained about that yet, really?)
Last edited by Madner Kami; August 2 2012 at 12:03:37 AM.
I'm actually happy about the customs office inventory not being part of unifucked inventory, one less time I gotta remember to shift. Tbh what I would like to see is the ui remembering if last time you opened something in a new window it would do it again without the shift click. Also I have noticed when you have an open inventory, aka cargohold, you can't shift click (atleast not on my client) the bar icon while shift is held to make a new window.
Excited for changes, no more sding, but I think ccp needs to relook at their decision. I won't get into it cause this isn't da right dread.
What I am miffed about is, that the space inventory of the customs office doesn't appear in the Unified Inventory at all. This works against expected behaviour and with the UniI having to be opened for cargo transfer anyways and already occupying a considerable part of my screen, I'd like to have an entry in my tree there, for ease of access.