hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FINAL - Sunday 22nd July - 21:30 [Vargurs Reloaded] vs [Verge of Collapse]

Quote Originally Posted by QwaarJet View Post
    HUN failed by bringing the third Vargur, but Verge has the tactics spot on.
    I realy had the feeling their tanking ability was way lower this match. Good job on the scimmy from VoC i guess.

Would have loved to see a "vargur flagships" for the lulz.
    English Langage management 4/5

Donor
    nice final not as much of a brawl as some of the matches but still awesome

starfleet did you fraps any of that shit?

HEY LOOK AT ME I HAVE A TITAN LordsServant's Avatar
    I'll be honest when I say I wasn't sure if VoC was gonna win it from the start. But when it came down to VoC vs Hun, I called VoC. Wormholers are infinitely better pvpers than your average 0.0 alliance, sovholding terribru blobbers or not (the not in the case of HUN).

Was a very good final, and it just came down to Hun being too predictable, and VoC going in with a masterful display of piloting skill and situational awareness.

Wormhole badasses > all

I am a Lamborghini tractor.

Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant View Post
    I'll be honest when I say I wasn't sure if VoC was gonna win it from the start. But when it came down to VoC vs Hun, I called VoC. Wormholers are infinitely better pvpers than your average 0.0 alliance, sovholding terribru blobbers or not (the not in the case of HUN).

Was a very good final, and it just came down to Hun being too predictable, and VoC going in with a masterful display of piloting skill and situational awareness.

Wormhole badasses > all
    It just came down to the fact you have to recheck your T3 ship's subsystem after AT teleport if it is still online or not. Yes, your subsystems can also go offline.

Yes, the Tengu was tasked to kill the Sentinels, but instead of 90km it was only able to shot till 50, no resist bonus either.

RAX is not going for rematch or gonna petition it, but suck it up like a man...
    GF to VoC and RAX will try again on AT XI.

Wormhole badasses > all
    holy shit you're a moron

when they both made it to the final it does not matter in the slightest what their background in EVE is

HEY LOOK AT ME I HAVE A TITAN LordsServant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Intigo View Post

Wormhole badasses > all
    holy shit you're a moron

when they both made it to the final it does not matter in the slightest what their background in EVE is
    This will just end in me making a long post proving you wrong, but you'll disagree on a few points, and get all upset, and use the usual Lord's memes, and the other trolls will jump on the bandwagon so sure, you're right. Absolutely right, environments and piloting backgrounds had nothing to do with it at all.

I am a Lamborghini tractor.

Lords is completely right. The lack of local and addition of wormholes, wormhole effects to the ATX made a massive difference to ATX.

On topic, if the tengu really did have subs offline and considering that vargur setup stomped everything else, well I'm inclined to say that yes, the final probably would have been different but it's done and dusted.
    Also, zilulil made a great point on ts the other day of VoC bringing sentinels numerous times and no-one bothered to kill them in any match...then they ended up probably winning the game.
    i am jamiew0w, i am also Morgan Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by DerWish View Post

Wormhole badasses > all
    It just came down to the fact you have to recheck your T3 ship's subsystem after AT teleport if it is still online or not. Yes, your subsystems can also go offline.

Yes, the Tengu was tasked to kill the Sentinels, but instead of 90km it was only able to shot till 50, no resist bonus either.

RAX is not going for rematch or gonna petition it, but suck it up like a man...
    GF to VoC and RAX will try again on AT XI.
    They got the better prize anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by ry ry View Post
    Verge have really suprised me - i've no great love for them, but they are determined to win and better than i anticipated.

Hun have been pretty unstoppable though, and haven't made many (any?) mistakes and that fleet is ridiculously solid. My money is on Hun.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiodome View Post
    (if nothing else, this tournament has been an excellent excuse for me to make a load of cunningly disguised +1 posts/threads)
    Great news! you're only 4 posts from 1337 and can retire content \o/
    Not sure what you have against us.

Is it that we essentially brought the same 3 sleip rush against HUN that you did and managed to win?

Quote Originally Posted by Rengas View Post
    Verge have really suprised me - i've no great love for them, but they are determined to win and better than i anticipated.

Hun have been pretty unstoppable though, and haven't made many (any?) mistakes and that fleet is ridiculously solid. My money is on Hun.

(if nothing else, this tournament has been an excellent excuse for me to make a load of cunningly disguised +1 posts/threads)

Is it that we essentially brought the same 3 sleip rush against HUN that you did and managed to win?
    Ask wargod

Sent from my HTC Vision
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuozzo
    The evolution of the meme. From shipspinning to meatspinning.

its probably because you are a dickloving shitcunt, tbh
    No longer Deleting all your posts erryday due to butthurt
    usually pink or pinkest flamingo in other games

FREE NYAN CAT
    JUSTICE FOR AMANTU
    http://eve.enviroweb.org/

Quote Originally Posted by filingo View Post

u shud b bant u filthy warmongrul

also rofl, wargod

it's sad when knifee winning means that wargod wins too

Quote Originally Posted by Intigo View Post

u shud b bant u filthy warmongrul

also rofl, wargod

it's sad when knifee winning means that wargod wins too
    initigo i was trying to fill the gap that existed with your unjust and unlawful banning. i am ashamed that my bitter sensei has not found pleasure in my progress in the dojo of bitter.

;_;

FREE NYAN CAT
    JUSTICE FOR AMANTU

maybe next time you should STAND UP AGAINST THE OPPRESSIVE TYRANNY of emo-soffles

I hope they bring some of those ATX ships to WH space!

What level of Shitposting do I need to become an FHC Moderator?

Also we should get together for some dickloving and/or cuntshitting.

I can show you my ATX Gold Medal and you can tell me all about your impotency and how your boyfriend is cheating on you.

Mate, nobody is jealous of your atx medal ffs, this isn't primary school your team did really well and beat Hun with a strong showing. That isn't even up for debate.

I'm jelly.
    I wanted a fucking medal.
    i am jamiew0w, i am also Morgan Freeman

rengas

lets have space sex

FREE NYAN CAT
    JUSTICE FOR AMANTU