hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Semi Finals - Sunday 22nd July - 20:30 Verge of Collapse vs Exodus.

We got lucky with a 10 min hold while on the beacon just as one of our Vindi pilots DC'ed. He was able to log back in quickly, but got moved to 0 (which is what we wanted) for warping late. It could have been BAD for us. While we still lost, it was a great match.

<3 my Damnation

Well played Exodus - there were no shenanigans with spotting your setup in warp or whatever, we pretty much warped in at range for every fight. It was a great match.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatyn View Post
    Well played Exodus - there were no shenanigans with spotting your setup in warp or whatever, we pretty much warped in at range for every fight. It was a great match.
    I didn't think there was. We however saw what you where flying while on the beacon, but where to busy with a dc'ed vindi.

Quote Originally Posted by Raze Zindonas View Post
    We got lucky with a 10 min hold while on the beacon just as one of our Vindi pilots DC'ed. He was able to log back in quickly, but got moved to 0 (which is what we wanted) for warping late. It could have been BAD for us. While we still lost, it was a great match.

<3 my Damnation
    This is interesting because not only did one of our Ishkur's get dc'ed during the move, our Maulus arrived in Jove space to a wonderful black screen and had to relog.

Yeah, there seemed to be quite a few issues in the latter rounds (referring to HUN rumors or whatever). I think one or two of your ships teleported into Jove space on TOP of us for a split second - even bumping our ships out of position. Was REALLY weird. Between that and our Kronos DCing literally as they say 'warp to beacon' the first minute plus of that fight was very chaotic. While there seem to be some bugs (or derps), I personally give CCP a fair amount of credit for doing their best to tolerate relogging, etc. Hope they can continue this trend next year and keep DCs from ruining matches - particularly thinking of Shadow Cartel and another match where a Bhaalgorn was lost and pretty much sealed the outcome.

That said, you guys flew spectacularly and deserve the win. Congrats and mad respect. We're proud to say we lost to the tourney champions. Looking forward to the video from ya'lls perspective too!!!