hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Quarter Finals - Sunday 22nd July - Hun Reloaded vs The Godfathers

  1. #1
    Donor Shiodome's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    I am a white male.
    Posts
    4,883

    Quarter Finals - Sunday 22nd July - Hun Reloaded vs The Godfathers

    Hun looking pretty solid imo

  2. #2
    Donor AmaNutin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 21, 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    9,600
    Think another vargur setup maybe.
    Audacter calumniare, semper aliquid haeret

    "The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt"
    Bertrand Russell - the Triumph of Stupidity (1933)

    "The best lack all conviction, while the worst
    Are full of passionate intensity." -Yeats, 1919


    Quote Originally Posted by thebomby View Post
    I find it incredible that a whole country can actually be more retarded than FHC.

  3. #3
    Movember 2012
    Join Date
    May 22, 2011
    Posts
    447
    At this point, G0dfathers have to bring something that at least has the possibility of dealing with Vargurs, while still being respectable against other setups. Hungarian mind games inc!

  4. #4
    zergl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,229
    Bricks will be shat if that Sleip... Nevermind.

  5. #5
    QwaarJet's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Kilmacolm, Scotland
    Posts
    141
    Close at the start, but great comeback by HUN. They must ditch that setup for the next match though.

  6. #6
    Al Simmons's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    5,660
    So what is the hard counter to Vargurs?

  7. #7
    Daneel Trevize's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    T L A
    Posts
    12,154
    Why are all the studio people forgetting that ECM team they brough once? Next from Hun will be the counter-counter-counter-couter-Vargur setup. Ironically that could be Vargurs.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    April 9, 2012
    Location
    Pit of depravity
    Posts
    6,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Simmons View Post
    So what is the hard counter to Vargurs?

    Honestly, ECM.

    Even with ECCM, they have a poor to mediocre sensor strength, unless they dedicate a LOT of slots to it, which gimps them elsewhere.

  9. #9
    Al Simmons's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    5,660
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Simmons View Post
    So what is the hard counter to Vargurs?

    Honestly, ECM.

    Even with ECCM, they have a poor to mediocre sensor strength, unless they dedicate a LOT of slots to it, which gimps them elsewhere.
    But then ECM teams suck against a bunch of Sleipnirs and Cyclones. Oooh mind games!

  10. #10
    zergl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Simmons View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Simmons View Post
    So what is the hard counter to Vargurs?

    Honestly, ECM.

    Even with ECCM, they have a poor to mediocre sensor strength, unless they dedicate a LOT of slots to it, which gimps them elsewhere.
    But then ECM teams suck against a bunch of Sleipnirs and Cyclones. Oooh mind games!
    Yep.

    To quote myself from the HUN v FEARLESS thread:

    Quote Originally Posted by zergl View Post
    I think by now HUN are stuck playing a "I know that you know that I know" ad infinitum brainfuck over whether the enemy will bring some hard counter for their Vargur setup and them bringing a different one.

    Extreme Rock Paper Scissors.
    Looking forward to the next round against PL. Should be hilarious.

  11. #11

    Join Date
    April 9, 2012
    Location
    Pit of depravity
    Posts
    6,456
    Quote Originally Posted by zergl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Simmons View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Simmons View Post
    So what is the hard counter to Vargurs?

    Honestly, ECM.

    Even with ECCM, they have a poor to mediocre sensor strength, unless they dedicate a LOT of slots to it, which gimps them elsewhere.
    But then ECM teams suck against a bunch of Sleipnirs and Cyclones. Oooh mind games!
    Yep.

    To quote myself from the HUN v FEARLESS thread:

    Quote Originally Posted by zergl View Post
    I think by now HUN are stuck playing a "I know that you know that I know" ad infinitum brainfuck over whether the enemy will bring some hard counter for their Vargur setup and them bringing a different one.

    Extreme Rock Paper Scissors.
    Looking forward to the next round against PL. Should be hilarious.

    Guess what...that PL torp Widow team would do the job, funny enough!

  12. #12
    zergl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zergl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Simmons View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Simmons View Post
    So what is the hard counter to Vargurs?

    Honestly, ECM.

    Even with ECCM, they have a poor to mediocre sensor strength, unless they dedicate a LOT of slots to it, which gimps them elsewhere.
    But then ECM teams suck against a bunch of Sleipnirs and Cyclones. Oooh mind games!
    Yep.

    To quote myself from the HUN v FEARLESS thread:

    Quote Originally Posted by zergl View Post
    I think by now HUN are stuck playing a "I know that you know that I know" ad infinitum brainfuck over whether the enemy will bring some hard counter for their Vargur setup and them bringing a different one.

    Extreme Rock Paper Scissors.
    Looking forward to the next round against PL. Should be hilarious.

    Guess what...that PL torp Widow team would do the job, funny enough!
    Yep. But now it comes down to if PL will think HUN will bring the Vargurs again after showing them that they got the counter ready and HUN believing whether PL will bring the widows again after tipping their hand showing the setup.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •