hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them

Thread: Finals - Sunday 22nd July - 16:00 DarkSide. vs PERCUSSIVE PIZZA TIME DIPLOMACY -

Finals - Sunday 22nd July - 16:00 DarkSide. vs PERCUSSIVE PIZZA TIME DIPLOMACY -

Darkside.
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuozzo
    The evolution of the meme. From shipspinning to meatspinning.

Well, nbs tbh. But I hoped it would be a bit less curbstompy.

I was trying to escape from thunderdome at the end but that daredevil ruined my plans

I know FEARLESS. claimed to not be able to practice or have enough pilots, but we HONESTLY did not have practice these past two weeks because we literally are a group of man children. I wasn't on the field for this (which in hindsight was a bad idea) but I think considering we are all AT virgins and that we got placed in a group of some top notch teams (no shit teams at least!) and pulled two wins against the odds (seriously, we are fucking terrible). The tengu team was our greatest moment, and that combined with the pizza eating on camera was enough for all of us. All I can say is it's a blast to take part in the AT and everyone should do it if they have a good corp willing to go for it.

I really liked how Darkside. just bought their normal roaming setup of nagas, huginn, zealot, basi

Darkside were the better team on the day, they have a strong tournament pedigree and were always strong contenders for the title.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    I know FEARLESS. claimed to not be able to practice or have enough pilots, but we HONESTLY did no..
    Implying we are lying? you would piss yourself laughing if you realised how unlikely our tourney run actually was.

Quote Originally Posted by ry ry View Post
    D
    Implying we are lying? you would piss yourself laughing if you realised how unlikely our tourney run actually was.
    only goes to show how even more terrible rest of eve is

lol sorry ry ry, i cannot picture anything as retarded as soem of the things we experienced but then again....FHC posters are as retarded as our corp.