VoC vs RK clearly the best fight out there
    Hey, I just met you,
    and this is crazy
    but here's my number,
    so call me, maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Rans View Post
    VoC vs RK clearly the best fight out there
    Agreed, should be a belter.

I think the most satisfying match of the tourney will be kil2 vs MB3. Will probably be quite one-sided, but won't probably be a total butt-rape. Expecting total hell death of MB3.

Brackets are up on http://at.eve-ic.net/10/index.php?view=rankings and match up with the match times.

15:00 HUN Reloaded vs FEARLESS. I want my fellow failheapers to win, but I think Hun will take this.
    15:20 The G0dfathers vs Heretic Nation - G0dfathers to take this.
    15:40 Pandemic Legion vs Test Aliance Please Ignore - PL have been helping test, who will still get rolled. PL win.
    16:00 DarkSide. vs PERCUSSIVE PIZZA TIME DIPLOMACY - Darkside will progress and winner of the tournament will be decided between winner of them and PL.
    16:20 Mildly Intoxicated vs Raiden. - Mildly Intoxicated have done well to get this far, I think raiden will be a strech too far. Raiden win.
    16:40 Verge of Collapse vs Rote Kapelle - Rote kapelle's tournament comes to an end. Verge of collapse to progress narrowly, in a close, very intense match.
    17:00 Exodus. vs Agony Empire - Gonna go with Agony.
    17:20 Shadow Cartel vs Nulli Secunda lotta love for Nulli, but Shadow will take this.

My hopefully accurate predictions.
    I asked for some advice in a department store about a gift for someone special.

The sales assistant said "we have a beautiful selection of gold necklaces and diamond rings just in".

I replied "no thanks, the fucking spastic will just eat those, got any Spiderman bibs?"

Exodus. vs Agony is a repeat from a qualifier match, which Exodus. won (http://at.eve-ic.net/10/index.php?view=match&id=61). It will be interesting to see how the rematch pans out.

15:00 HUN Reloaded vs FEARLESS. - This is a hard one to call, but HUNs win streak so far is impressive
    15:20 The G0dfathers vs Heretic Nation - Gzerodfathers have been more impressive so far
    15:40 Pandemic Legion vs Test Aliance Please Ignore - Despite a somewhat flaky performance, PL should take this fight of the honey badgers!
    16:00 DarkSide. vs PERCUSSIVE PIZZA TIME DIPLOMACY - Loving PIZZA and they piloted well last match, but DarkSide.s piloting and FCing has been spot on every match so far
    16:20 Mildly Intoxicated vs Raiden. - MI has been more consistent so far
    16:40 Verge of Collapse vs Rote Kapelle - this really can go either way, going with gut (= Syndicate love) on this one
    17:00 Exodus. vs Agony Empire - Will be a hard match, but I think (and certainly hope) Agony can take it
    17:20 Shadow Cartel vs Nulli Secunda - SC has been more impressive and consistent throughout

Quarter Finals
    HUN Reloaded - The G0dfathers: Should be a good fight, but I think HUN will edge out
    Pandemic Legion - DarkSide.: PL has been making too many mistakes, DS. is impressive
    Mildly Intoxicated - Rote Kapelle: Again a close match, but I think MI will take it
    Agony Empire - Shadow Cartel: Although I reall hope I'm wrong, I think SC will take this one

Semi Finals
    HUN Reloaded - DarkSide.: Hard call, but again I am siding with DS on this one
    Mildly Intoxicated - Shadow Cartel: Another good match, hoping a SC DPS brawl team makes it through

Finals
    DarkSide. - Shadow Cartel: DS piloting and FCing has been pretty flawless so far, even in bad situations, so I think they will win this year
    Last edited by DaDutchDude; July 21 2012 at 11:49:14 PM. Reason: Completed the bracket
    - don't confuse the fact that I like to be right with the rumours that I actually might be -

(DaDutchDude is in EVE hibernation in Some Random Corporation)

Quote Originally Posted by Raze Zindonas View Post
    15:00 HUN Reloaded vs FEARLESS. - pretty straightforward win, fearless are completely outclassed here.
    15:20 The G0dfathers vs Heretic Nation - dunno tbh. i'd be hard pushed to choose between them.
    15:40 Pandemic Legion vs Test Aliance Please Ignore - yeah.
    16:00 DarkSide. vs PERCUSSIVE PIZZA TIME DIPLOMACY - sorry pizzatime, darkside are a strong team.
    16:20 Mildly Intoxicated vs Raiden. - pretty hard to call, i honestly wouldn't bet on this one.
    16:40 Verge of Collapse vs Rote Kapelle - Rote have this
    17:00 Exodus. vs Agony Empire - gut feeling more than anything
    17:20 Shadow Cartel vs Nulli Secunda - only teams nulli have beaten have been bads. shadow cartel are not bads.

My bracket (keep in mind, I'm RK, so this is assuming we run the table )

First Half of the Day

15:00 HUN Reloaded vs FEARLESS. - HUN on this one, better wins plus Fearless will have to figure out whether HUN will bring the Vargurs or not.

15:20 The G0dfathers vs Heretic Nation - Bit of a tossup on this one, but I'll go with Godfathers.

15:40 Pandemic Legion vs Test Aliance Please Ignore - PL, hands down, group H was murder and Test had a way easier time of it.

16:00 DarkSide. vs PERCUSSIVE PIZZA TIME DIPLOMACY - I love the PIZZA dudes, but I think Darkside are just too powerful to overcome for them.

16:20 Mildly Intoxicated vs Raiden. - Mildly Intoxicated should take this one, just been flawless so far.

16:40 Verge of Collapse vs Rote Kapelle - This is going to be a hell of a fight, but I think we squeak out a close win. Assuming we don't go out of the boundary, ofc.

17:00 Exodus. vs Agony Empire - Not only has Exodus won against them before, but Exodus has just seemed to be in another class than Agony.

17:20 Shadow Cartel vs Nulli Secunda - This one's a bit of a tossup, and as much as I hate to say it, I think Nulli will win this one.
    Quarterfinals

HUN Reloaded vs The G0dfathers - Bit hard to predict, I'll go with HUN just based on tourney experience.

Pandemic Legion vs DarkSide - Could be the fight of the final day frankly, both are great teams and fought last year, so there might be some bad blood. Going to go with PL, but this one has the potential to be a squeaker.

Mildly Intoxicated vs Rote Kapelle - A bit of a rematch from last year between the core of then-Black Legion's team and RK, going to be another fucking evil match.

Exodus vs Nulli Secunda - Think Nulli has banked a bit too much on "out of the box" setups this year, whereas we've seen Exodus practicing a lot, and they're solid.
    Semifinals

HUN Reloaded vs Pandemic Legion - Rematch of the AT4 final match, I'm going to pull for our Group H colleagues to push past HUN into the final match.

Rote Kapelle vs Exodus - I think this is going to be a pretty rocking match, Exodus have been really solid, but I think this is our year.
    Final Match

Pandemic Legion vs Rote Kapelle - How awesome would this be? Best fight of the tourney, a second chance at glory for RK, or a chance at redemption for PL?
    This is how I hope it breaks down anyways, but RK is going to have a hell of a run tomorrow... VoC for sure, and then potentially teams like Mildly, Exodus, PL... really excited for this, and if we lose, at least we'll loose to some extremely well-run and awesome teams.

Best of luck to everyone tomorrow, going to be a hell of a day.

Edit: Here's a pic...

http://betterbracketmaker.com/#!/494e1b3a2b005
    Last edited by Sakura Nihil; July 22 2012 at 02:31:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DaDutchDude View Post
    Exodus. vs Agony is a repeat from a qualifier match, which Exodus. won (http://at.eve-ic.net/10/index.php?view=match&id=61). It will be interesting to see how the rematch pans out.
    I think in the qualifiers Exodus. were lucky we didn't bring a logi team too or we could well have both been out

15:00 HUN Reloaded vs FEARLESS. - Fearless have surprised, I hope they will pull this off
    15:20 The G0dfathers vs Heretic Nation - Because I hope we get a rematch so we can use a non-lol setup
    15:40 Pandemic Legion vs Test Aliance Please Ignore - A true TEST which PL will not fail.
    16:00 DarkSide. vs PERCUSSIVE PIZZA TIME DIPLOMACY - Though I hope to be wrong on this one
    16:20 Mildly Intoxicated vs Raiden. - Probably close call
    16:40 Verge of Collapse vs Rote Kapelle - Yeah, will probably be proved wrong here too
    17:00 Exodus. vs Agony Empire - Props to the Agony Tournie team for getting this far again, fingers crossed.
    17:20 Shadow Cartel vs Nulli Secunda - Shadow Cartel sounds cooler

I really thought this tournament would be boring with only PL and maybe Darkside being contenders, but it turns out there's loads of super serious teams this year, and whenever two super serious teams meet there's often nothing between them and a couple of tiny mistakes decides the match. I can't wait for tomorrow.

15:00 HUN Reloaded vs FEARLESS. - HUNs are my pick to win the tournament, so they should win here.
    15:20 The G0dfathers vs Heretic Nation - Godfathers.
    15:40 Pandemic Legion vs Test Aliance Please Ignore - Pandemic Legion
    16:00 DarkSide. vs PERCUSSIVE PIZZA TIME DIPLOMACY - Darkside
    16:20 Mildly Intoxicated vs Raiden. - Raiden
    16:40 Verge of Collapse vs Rote Kapelle - Verge Of Collapse
    17:00 Exodus. vs Agony Empire - Agony
    17:20 Shadow Cartel vs Nulli Secunda - Shadow Cartel

15:00 HUN Reloaded vs FEARLESS. - god i hope im wrong
    15:20 The G0dfathers vs Heretic Nation - gut feeling
    15:40 Pandemic Legion vs Test Aliance Please Ignore -gotta have hope
    16:00 DarkSide. vs PERCUSSIVE PIZZA TIME DIPLOMACY - positive mindset
    16:20 Mildly Intoxicated vs Raiden. - sure
    16:40 Verge of Collapse vs Rote Kapelle - fluffing brents ego
    17:00 Exodus. vs Agony Empire - sure
    17:20 Shadow Cartel vs Nulli Secunda - Lowsec/old corp brosefs

15:00 HUN Reloaded vs FEARLESS. -
    15:20 The G0dfathers vs Heretic Nation -
    15:40 Pandemic Legion vs Test Aliance Please Ignore -
    16:00 DarkSide. vs PERCUSSIVE PIZZA TIME DIPLOMACY -
    16:20 Mildly Intoxicated vs Raiden. -
    16:40 Verge of Collapse vs Rote Kapelle -
    17:00 Exodus. vs Agony Empire -
    17:20 Shadow Cartel vs Nulli Secunda -
    obviously :P

and if the quarter finals are draw with match1 winner vs match2 winner, match3 vs match4 (and so on...), then a Darkside vs Rote Kapelle Final.
    Last edited by Shiodome; July 22 2012 at 01:26:48 AM.

Some of those are really sweet matchups actually.

HUN
    Heretics
    PL
    Pizza
    Mildly Intoxicated
    Rote
    Agony
    Shadow C

XenosisReaper
    Guys, I was checking out the Eve-O Bracketology thread and realized that if FEARLESS win their first match, only 2 guys are left with a chance to win the competition, and one of them is me.

Win plox