hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Saturday 21st July - 17:20 Verge of Collapse vs FEARLESS.

Quote Originally Posted by ry ry View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by drealar View Post
    Hahaha.
    I warned everyone not to bet on us. You retards.
    Tbh if i remember correctly you claimed that before every match, also to me (who is absolutly uninvolved in the at) your §we are going to lose anyways§ seems more like your afraid of acually loosing, so that you can cover a screw up by saying we told you we would lose and it all was just a big troll!

This is just the impression i get!
    It's actually because we don't have enough guys in corp to practise, have dudes training ships the night before matches, spent our entire isk reserve on the qualifying stages and had to magick up an IPO thingy shortly before the group stages to take part, not to mention we are pretty bad at PVP at the best of times.

Its ridiculous to talk about us in the same breath as quality PVP outfits, we're basically a bunch of incompetents who have somehow blundered into the knockout stages because we had to fight a bunch of retards even worse than us at PVP. In truth it always makes me chuckle a bit when somebody is all "Yeah you pubbie FEARLESS scrubs suck at PVP and will get kicked back to empire by real pvpers" because we're already well aware how bad we are and for the most part don't really care so much.

I know, i know... we have no right even taking part in the tournament if we're not a serious pvp entity, and it makes mock of the sanctity of battleclinic, but this AT thing is a grand adventure for us and we're keen to have as much fun as possible doing it.

At the end of the day we're an incursion corp that cannot get an incursion fleet together. Its probably unfortunate we're such terrible posters tbh
    Really, it all went downhill round the time GODSQUAD decced us and kicked us around rens.

EDIT: 1337th post.
    Last edited by drealar; July 22 2012 at 02:11:41 AM.
    i am jamiew0w, i am also Morgan Freeman

speaking of which, now that's a team of pr0 pvp'ers id love to see* in the tournament some time

*get raped
    Last edited by Funkert; July 22 2012 at 03:23:00 AM.

This was just a sad match to watch. Should have gone with the more manly gallente, it has served you *decently* well in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Funkert View Post
    speaking of which, now that's a team of pr0 pvp'ers id love to see* in the tournament some time
    Then first you should request that CCP add stations to tournaments.

XenosisReaper
    Quote Originally Posted by ry ry View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by drealar View Post
    Hahaha.
    I warned everyone not to bet on us. You retards.
    Tbh if i remember correctly you claimed that before every match, also to me (who is absolutly uninvolved in the at) your §we are going to lose anyways§ seems more like your afraid of acually loosing, so that you can cover a screw up by saying we told you we would lose and it all was just a big troll!

This is just the impression i get!
    It's actually because we don't have enough guys in corp to practise, have dudes training ships the night before matches, spent our entire isk reserve on the qualifying stages and had to magick up an IPO thingy shortly before the group stages to take part, not to mention we are pretty bad at PVP at the best of times.

Its ridiculous to talk about us in the same breath as quality PVP outfits, we're basically a bunch of incompetents who have somehow blundered into the knockout stages because we had to fight a bunch of retards even worse than us at PVP. In truth it always makes me chuckle a bit when somebody is all "Yeah you pubbie FEARLESS scrubs suck at PVP and will get kicked back to empire by real pvpers" because we're already well aware how bad we are and for the most part don't really care so much.

I know, i know... we have no right even taking part in the tournament if we're not a serious pvp entity, and it makes mock of the sanctity of battleclinic, but this AT thing is a grand adventure for us and we're keen to have as much fun as possible doing it.

At the end of the day we're an incursion corp that cannot get an incursion fleet together. Its probably unfortunate we're such terrible posters tbh
    sanctity of battleclinic

Good luck today mates