Ever wanted to create a Jump Clone for 0.0 solo roaming but didn't want to:
a) Grind standings with a corporation for hours/days on end OR
b) Leave your current corporation to join Estel Arador Corp Services (or another similiar service)?
Well, I have the service for you!
I've bought a Rorqual and am using it to generate Jump Clones for corpmates. I'm opening it up to FHC seeing as it was bought on FHC - http://failheap-challenge.com/showth...89-WTB-Rorqual.
Ability to install Jump Clones (Infomorph Physiology I at least, you require a higher rank in this skill than the current amount of Jump Clones you have in Eve)
10M (this is the bro price, I charge this to my corpmates also to try and recover the ISK from the skillbook).
1) Convo me ingame (or send me an Evemail/PM on forums to arrange a time where we are both logged on). Character name is the same as my Username here (Suleiman Shouaa). I'm EU timezone and generally on (although perhaps idling..) from 12:00 to 24:00 eve time.
2) I will put up a fleet with my Rorqual pilot and invite you to it. Rorqual will most likely be based in Hevrice (8j from Dodixie, 14j from Jita), in Verge Vendor low sec.
3) You transfer the Rorqual pilot 10M as you land on the Rorqual. Rorqual will be positioned inside docking range of a station in order to avoid any funny business with smartbombs/POSes etc.
4) Once I confirm the ISK has been received, I will invite you to install a Jump Clone.
5) You install a Jump Clone. It will cost you 100,000 ISK (Concord fee, can't avoid)
6) Dock up in a station you do not currently have a Jump Clone located in.
7) Pause your skill queue, leave your ship (so you're in your pod) and open up your Character Sheet, navigate to Jump Clones and there should be a Jump Clone located inside "Zeus". Jump to it by pressing the big button called "Jump"
8) You should spawn 1,000,000km from the Rorqual and emergency warp back to the Rorqual.
That's it, enjoy your Jump Clone!
NOTE: I will remove any clones that remain in the Clone Bay after every downtime in order to ensure there is room for others, as the Clone Bay has a limited storage amount (up to 10 clones can be stored at once).