hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: 15th July - 20:40 Pandemic Legion vs Rote Kapelle

Yawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomed Predator
    Sofia Roseburn; quiet, well mannered librarian by day; blood crazed, psychotic demigod by night.

Could someone stop being stupidly cryptic?

XenosisReaper
    Well, seeing as he's now banned, I guess he won't care if I copypaste the PMs he sent me

Interesting if true, can't say I wouldn't do the same, oh well

Disgruntled former member apparently. Donated a significant amount to the tourney fund and didn't get to participate or exercise his opinion in the ways he expected to so he left. His donation was returned. As far as I can tell that's what happened anyway. v0v

Quote Originally Posted by Bacchanalian View Post
    Disgruntled former member apparently. Donated a significant amount to the tourney fund and didn't get to participate or exercise his opinion in the ways he expected to so he left. His donation was returned. As far as I can tell that's what happened anyway. v0v
    Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

Claire donated a non-trivial amount of money to our ATX warchest, and he was under the impression that this gave him the right to tell our tourney captains how to run their matches and who should be flying. (Hint: If you're not showing up to practices, you're not flying. Don't give a fuck how many billions of isk you've got.)

He left Stimulus of his own volition, and we wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors. I made the personal call to return his isk donation, as a sign of no hard feelings. Now he's gotta make me feel bad about being nice.

This is news to me; I was in the match, and I heard Booley on TS.
    Last edited by Namamai; July 20 2012 at 07:56:33 PM.

XenosisReaper
    somebody just negrepped me for posting PM's

What is this, opposite day?

in any case, I forwarded it to CCP, so they can do whatever they want with it

(I think he's almost certainly trolling, but looool)

edit: how much is non-trivial, I need some isk to finance my wormhole plundering and the mark seems like a moron
    Last edited by XenosisReaper; July 20 2012 at 08:03:16 PM.

The negrep rage is just hilarious tbqh, my cpanel shows me a little rainbow, one green, one red, one green, one red.

Y u mad, PL?

Inb4 damage control "noes wasn't us".

Good grief, Kapelle, keep it up. Love you guys
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.
    Six shooters ruined PvP.
    What are you doing with your life?ęDoomchinchilla 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    The negrep rage is just hilarious tbqh, my cpanel shows me a little rainbow, one green, one red, one green, one red.

Y u mad, PL?

Inb4 damage control "noes wasn't us".

Good grief, Kapelle, keep it up. Love you guys
    Who was neg repping you?

watched this match twice. congrats RK!

PL lost the match though. PL played it so wrong all RK had to do was hit orbit on the bhaals then kick back and watch.

has PL explained what in god's holy name the fuck they were thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by joe space View Post
    watched this match twice. congrats RK!

PL lost the match though. PL played it so wrong all RK had to do was hit orbit on the bhaals then kick back and watch.

has PL explained what in god's holy name the fuck they were thinking?
    To their credit, PL actually did a lot of things right. Those Malices have 20km neut ranges, and they were capping out my Enyo constantly; even with a nos running, I had to leave my web off and pulse the AB in order to keep firing. They had smartbombs which cleared the initial wave of Warriors from our Ishkurs, and we ended up putting them on the Bhaal primaries once we noticed that the Guardian wasn't dropping.

We had four setups we were debating between for the PL fight, and tbqh, the PL setup would have ownzoned the other three of them. Those Malices had enough TDs between them to shut down any setup that had big "core" damage-dealing ships (such as double Vindi); they had enough frigates with high resists and buffer that they could run down a Tengu kite team; they had absurd neuting power, which shuts down Rooks and most turtle setups. They've got lots of ewar, lots of anti-ewar, and incredible range control.

There was one weakness to the PL setup, and that's a balls-deep 12-man pure gank setup. Luck of the draw. AT really is rock/paper/scissors/lizard/spock at times.

(In retrospect, we probably should have brought a Vindi instead of the Scimitar for an extra 2k dps; but, in testing we found that the Scimitar was a good hedge versus Tengu and Rook kite.)

If I were PL, the only thing I had would have done differently would be to bring in the Bhaalgorns at 30-35 instead of 20.

Who gives a shit about account sharing?

XenosisReaper
    Quote Originally Posted by kyrieee View Post
    LTR, Claire was sperging that the guy on aUTOKILL's account wasn't in the alliance by the time the shutoff point for recruitment for pilots in the AT

your setup was okay against theirs. honestly, neither look very good to me. and rush is hardly the weakness of a bhaal neuting setup.

they still should have won the match. maybe not after warping the bhaals in close, but even then they could have mitigated the horridness of that mistake by not fixating on your scimi, by not wasting so much neutage on obviously cap'd out ships, and by applying their ewar better than a random gate camp (they didn't).

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisReaper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kyrieee View Post
    LTR, Claire was sperging that the guy on aUTOKILL's account wasn't in the alliance by the time the shutoff point for recruitment for pilots in the AT
    oh lol

I assumed CCP had some sort of script to check that sort of thing
    edit: well the character he flew was in the alliance long enough
    But the actual pilot wasn't

still, who cares?
    Last edited by kyrieee; July 20 2012 at 11:02:55 PM.

An alliance lied to you? In my EVE?
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuozzo
    The evolution of the meme. From shipspinning to meatspinning.

Titan down.
    I'm sure it's frustrating to be sperging about how someone said "no, not doing that yet" - but we've had 7 years to learn to pace ourselves after killing a block. And I dare say -- we've gotten quite good at it.

Sorry if it doesn't suit the armchair generals who have never committed to anything for more than 2 months, but by now we've learned that we really don't give a shit about what you think v0v.

BR + Fraps incoming

Quote Originally Posted by LoKiPP View Post
    Titan down.
    Gf pl
    Small gang warfare'd a titan