hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: CEVE new client

CEVE new client

Hi all A new client has been created since 2 weeks for chinese in order to play CEVE.
    But as its for chinese it's full of chinese things

I want to keep playing with my chineses friends over there, but i need someone to make the english translation working for it like it was for the past client ! as CEVE failheap is closed i posted there hopping some skilled or interested people will help me and futur players who want to go there. I tried the old way and was not successfull getting one error on python.dll.

Thk you for your time friends! fly safe

we're working on it, there's no public release for it as it is right now.
    need me?, contact me on Discord (entrox#0001) or via e-mail (entrox@failheap-challenge.com).

Whats the reason for the huge huge increase of online players by the way, ive heard something about a open beta?

i mean they have 33K peaks now.

cEVE is free to play for the next 3 months give or take.

we already have the client working on english, but it still has lots of issues, thats why it wont be public (yet).
    need me?, contact me on Discord (entrox#0001) or via e-mail (entrox@failheap-challenge.com).

Is Much Crying Old Experts still active? The private forum seems to be dead, but if it's F2P more people might be interested.

Super Maderator DonorGlobal Moderator Hels's Avatar
    Yeah it's still around.

Are our old characters still alive? If they are, I might have to resub.

Xenosis's sister
    Quote Originally Posted by ValorousBob View Post
    Is Much Crying Old Experts still active? The private forum seems to be dead, but if it's F2P more people might be interested.
    Should probably check again =P

Quote Originally Posted by The Crushah View Post
    Are our old characters still alive? If they are, I might have to resub.
    Yeah, there's some information in the secret section you can read for now. Still setting things up again so no proper announcement yet (minus not being able to stop EntroX from mass mailing everyone that can see said section >.>).
    Last edited by Minion; July 10 2012 at 06:06:00 PM.

i m very happy to hear that you are working on english client!! My chineses friends play online game with me since 2000 and we would be so sad of not beeing able to play together again :--( unfortunely for me i'm not speaking or reading chinese, only french, english, german and russian

About olds accounts, it seems the new compagny owning the new client has asked people to make new login/password for old accounts, but accounts still alive as mine are.

I can't wait for a english translation, even its only for the order on right clic and for oreview!
    Thx for your work, and if i can help by any way tell me!

Oh and by the way Entrox, if you need beta tester to help you make it going better and faster, just use me, i have client installed, accounts to login, and plenty of time as i'm in holiday.

Ah, you're working on it? Good, then i won't have to do it. Too busy with work anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by boatviolence View Post
    Ah, you're working on it? Good, then i won't have to do it. Too busy with work anyway!

If it makes you feel good, SoCo were trying to tell me in local a few days ago that you were hacking the client so that their probes didn't work on the station

Xenosis's sister
    It's uh... not as cool as yours. I guess it works, though. You would probably laugh at my People and Places solution =P

i actually thought of nagging you about it but the next morning a very tired Minion claimed he did it (he failed initially, but did it nonetheless)

Xenosis's sister
    I didn't fail the translation initially, just the EXE version was eating the feedback messages due to bad settings and no one noticed until EntroX =P It technically still worked, though.

quoting from the cEVE subforum:

Minion: you are so bad, you cant do this, you are retarded
    EntroX: it doesn't run
    Minion: you are doing it worng
    EntroX: no i am not
    Minion: i have used it already you bad
    EntroX: it doesn't work
    Minion: fuck you, i dont have it installed to the default directory either
    EntroX: still, doesn't work
    Minion: fuck you i am doing it right now just fine
    Minion: ....or maybe not
    Minion: ....what did i change

Xenosis's sister
    vOv, still worked technically =P I did get comically upset, though, considering how long I was up for and everyone else had it "working" fine.
    Last edited by Minion; July 13 2012 at 06:50:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Minion View Post
    It's uh... not as cool as yours. I guess it works, though. You would probably laugh at my People and Places solution =P
    boatviolence, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

-

Did take a look, and it looks like CCP sorted their shit out. Literally took 2 minutes to get it translated, just need to wrap the captcha login.

Xenosis's sister
    Yeah, it launches ExeFile.exe with /ssoToken switch now to do the login via launcher thing. I'm sure you noticed, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Minion View Post
    boatviolence, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

-

Did take a look, and it looks like CCP sorted their shit out. Literally took 2 minutes to get it translated, just need to wrap the captcha login.
    i thought you had access to the cEVE subforum, you do now