Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2532333435

Thread: Spiders - worse than killing people - NSFW - thread still here...

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Not a spider, but:

"Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

What do you do when your spiders are listless and not rebuilding their webs ..... give them water.

Thanks to the number of extremely hot days we have had recently the various orb weaver and golden weaver spiders in the garden were suffering. Normally their webs provide some protection from the bugs that insist on trying to eat my vegetable patch. They had stopped rebuilding their webs and a couple had died.

I decided to see if they were dehydrated so I sprayed them with a misting bottle. Once they got over the shock they sucked up every drop of water they could find, and soon started spinning web again.

So every evening as part of watering the garden I also water the spiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian View Post
    What do you do when your spiders are listless and not rebuilding their webs ..... give them water.

Thanks to the number of extremely hot days we have had recently the various orb weaver and golden weaver spiders in the garden were suffering. Normally their webs provide some protection from the bugs that insist on trying to eat my vegetable patch. They had stopped rebuilding their webs and a couple had died.

I decided to see if they were dehydrated so I sprayed them with a misting bottle. Once they got over the shock they sucked up every drop of water they could find, and soon started spinning web again.

Im sure they will eat you last, to show their thanks.

Last edited by Sandzibar; January 30 2017 at 08:00:20 AM.

Just for a change of pace Australian researchers have discovered a new subspecies of angry and potentially deadly spider, this time on the incest island of Tasmania.

A type of funnel web, it's particular claim to fame is having the longest fangs compared to body size of any spider, in fact longer than most venomous snakes.

Say hello to the Blue Tier funnel web spider.

As there is only one recorded case of a possible bite from this spider a researcher plans to be bitten to see just how deadly the poison is.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post

tiny spider crawled across my pillow about 2 inches from my face last night. I felt violated. It died. RIP tiny spider

That was the lead scout for an aggressive ear exploration element that will be making its tactical push later on this week.

Sleep tight.

Spider ninja coming at you.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian View Post

watering the spiders...

'straya

cute :3

spiders have slaves

Spiders are old white angry southern males. Makes sense.

In other news this summer has been fairly ok (no rain) except;

This fucker (but bigger) was on my friends jetski.

It is now the spiders jetski.

As there has been very little rain there has been very little bugs hence not many spiders.
    Rain came. The horde woke up. Spun insanely big nets around the sauna and became aggressive. And I may have to burn my boat because fuck this shit.

These guys in particular.

Its not that they are big but they suddenly became hundreds. And everywhere. And they do bite. But since this is Swedland and not 'Straya they are harmless.
    I dont care though, building appropriately sized flame thrower.

Also, friends GF showed pictures of funnel web of some sort, apparently hitched a ride from South America or something and built den under her mothers porch. It was proper. They didnt set their entire house on fire, I still maintain this was a mistake that will prove itself over time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

This page started of so well:
    Watering spiders in the garden, funny.
    Some swedish people also hate spiders and can write well. nice.
    Some spiders have huge fangs. Ok, moving on quickly..
    Some Spiders keep pets. Cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
      Spoiler:
    And then, this. Just when I thought I was starting to get a grip on my spider problem.
    If I was doing therapy, this would have undone at least a year or 2 of progress..