hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 49 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3946474849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: Quitting Smoking + e-Cig experiment

The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Quote Originally Posted by SteeleResolve View Post
    Good e-liquid sites please?

edit: only using a 14w 1.5ohm thingy (Innokin Endura T22)

UK
    vampire vapes

Quote Originally Posted by Selb View Post
    Anyone recommend a tank that doesn't leak? I've got a kanger sub tank (& subox mini) and it leaks to the point that I've stopped using it, was looking at the aspire cleito or uwell crown v2 but apparently they both leak as well.
    Where's your tank leaking from? Kanger tanks are known to leak but it is almost always something in the threads, or that the threads are nicked causing the leak.

Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Good e-liquid sites please?

edit: only using a 14w 1.5ohm thingy (Innokin Endura T22)

UK
    vampire vapes
    Yeah I'm using VV stuff from a local shop. The website is no cheaper than going to the shop

That "attraction" is p.chill. Eisenberg a bit meh in comparison. Got a pear-drop one too but not-sure-if-want....

Oh and jebus these things are addictive as fuck. Finding myself "vaping" 10 times more than smoking.... like on way to work, at work, way home from work etc rather than just with a beer

Big fan of Vampire Vapes.

Have used and enjoyed all of the following:

www.vapourdepot.com - decent house juice and a lot of imports, house juice is 30% off all of October
    www.novavapes.co.uk - limited range but good flavours
    www.daddypigsmokejuice.com - whiskey melt is the shiznit, other stuff is nice too
    www.rejuiced.eu - generally only bother with their juice of the week since it's cheap as balls

I have a problem with narrowing down my juice selections.
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

got a few (6 x 10ml) coming from http://www.onepoundeliquid.com/ tomorrow, not sure if want

Oh and I've gone from about 4ml per week to 4ml per day
    Last edited by SteeleResolve; October 10 2016 at 07:43:30 PM.

got a few (6 x 10ml) coming from http://www.onepoundeliquid.com/ tomorrow, not sure if want

Oh and I've gone from about 4ml per week to 4ml per day
    they have a decent rep

Anyone recommend a tank that doesn't leak? I've got a kanger sub tank (& subox mini) and it leaks to the point that I've stopped using it, was looking at the aspire cleito or uwell crown v2 but apparently they both leak as well.
    I recently bought new kit as my Kanger Topbox Mini Pro started auto firing which I suspect was due to juice getting into the circuitry thanks to the insane amount of leakage.

Now using the Joyetech VTwo Mini with Cubis Pro Tank. I`m not what you would call an experienced vaper & I use the pre-built coils but it suits me, and the fact that the tank doesn't
    leak like crazy is a huge plus. If I`m totally honest, the airflow is a bit too open even with the top fully closed off as I vape MTL so would prefer a tighter draw, but the flavour is an
    order of magnitude better than anything I could get from the Kanger setup.

I`m currently using the LVC Clapton-1.5ohm coil that came in the kit and yeah, I like it although it seems to drink juice compared to the Ni 200`s I used in the Kanger setup
    but I`m sure the juice consumption is nowhere near to what some of the guys in this thread are getting through

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    I recently bought new kit as my Kanger Topbox Mini Pro started auto firing which I suspect was due to juice getting into the circuitry thanks to the insane amount of leakage.

Now using the Joyetech VTwo Mini with Cubis Pro Tank. I`m not what you would call an experienced vaper & I use the pre-built coils but it suits me, and the fact that the tank doesn't
    leak like crazy is a huge plus. If I`m totally honest, the airflow is a bit too open even with the top fully closed off as I vape MTL so would prefer a tighter draw, but the flavour is an
    order of magnitude better than anything I could get from the Kanger setup.

I`m currently using the LVC Clapton-1.5ohm coil that came in the kit and yeah, I like it although it seems to drink juice compared to the Ni 200`s I used in the Kanger setup
    but I`m sure the juice consumption is nowhere near to what some of the guys in this thread are getting through
    Sick de-lurk!

I bought a Furytank 2, which was on offer for a tenner. No leakage as yet.

Also had a go at building the kanger RBA that came with my subox. Worked pretty well the first time, no leaking and great flavour. However I tried to rebuild it and got a bit overambitious, now it doesn't work at all. Trying to pick up those tiny screws with my giant sausage fingers isn't the easiest.

Honestly some of the new RTAs coming out are miles ahead of the old rebuildable heads. I did think about recommending the OBS Engine to you for leak proof happy fun times, since it's top airflow and a more or less sealed deck. If you feel confident rebuilding I'd have a look at it. Or the Sapor RTA, similar theory.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

Thanks Zekk. I have had a look at a few RDTAs (RTAs?) and like the look of the Sigelei Moonshot or Geekvape Avocado, both similar price to the Engine & Sapor RTA. Mainly down to aesthetics really! They're all a bit fatter than my Subox but I'm tempted to get a more powerful mod anyway.

Thanks Zekk. I have had a look at a few RDTAs (RTAs?) and like the look of the Sigelei Moonshot or Geekvape Avocado, both similar price to the Engine & Sapor RTA. Mainly down to aesthetics really! They're all a bit fatter than my Subox but I'm tempted to get a more powerful mod anyway.
    bro let me hook you up

https://www.dnavapes.com/collections...rice-ascending

also check out the megasale bit for cut price mods i have a koopr plus, its neat as balls

just bought the smok rta g2

Friend of mine picked up the G4 because he is a mad man

Quote Originally Posted by Zekk Pacus View Post
    Friend of mine picked up the G4 because he is a mad man

2fiddly4me

Yeah, I used it for a few days (he's got a serious hardware collecting addiction, I should feel bad since I introduced him to vaping but it gives me access to cool kit without having to buy it myself) and it's not THAT hard to build but you have to go for 4 really small coils so actual vapor production's not much better than any given two-post design, plus the juice consumption....my lord the juice consumption.

Yeah, I used it for a few days (he's got a serious hardware collecting addiction, I should feel bad since I introduced him to vaping but it gives me access to cool kit without having to buy it myself) and it's not THAT hard to build but you have to go for 4 really small coils so actual vapor production's not much better than any given two-post design, plus the juice consumption....my lord the juice consumption.
    My RDA is absolutely bonkers with the juice consumption and I'm only rolling two 317L SS 0.40 Ohm (Tsunami RDA). Temp control @350F.

Basically I've gone back to using my Aspire Atlantis at 35W (0.5 Ohm coil) and it's p. much the best clouds/consumption ratio out of everything I have around (this includes two Smok TFV4 along the RDA).
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.
    Six shooters ruined PvP.
    What are you doing with your life?ęDoomchinchilla 2015

bro let me hook you up

also check out the megasale bit for cut price mods i have a koopr plus, its neat as balls

Nice, that's half the price I was expecting to pay at ukecigs!

bro let me hook you up

Nice, that's half the price I was expecting to pay at ukecigs!
    ukecigs are smelly pirate hookers

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    My RDA is absolutely bonkers with the juice consumption and I'm only rolling two 317L SS 0.40 Ohm (Tsunami RDA). Temp control @350F.

Basically I've gone back to using my Aspire Atlantis at 35W (0.5 Ohm coil) and it's p. much the best clouds/consumption ratio out of everything I have around (this includes two Smok TFV4 along the RDA).
    I don't find the Tsunami to be TOO insane with juice consumption, although I tend to use it in phases because quite often I just can't be arsed. I like having the Tsunami, Griffin and TFV8 available all at the same time for different juices, though - see my above post about having an issue wrt picking one or two juices I like.

TF-RTA G2

Preinstalled claptons always a bonus

Pre fire and reshaped

Wicked, juiced and breaking in the cotton

Will report back after a few hours of usage, so far so good =)

Sent from my 709v92_jbla828 using Tapatalk

Nice work. Looks good.