hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 48 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3845464748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: Quitting Smoking + e-Cig experiment

Quote Originally Posted by Selb View Post
    Anyone recommend a tank that doesn't leak? I've got a kanger sub tank (& subox mini) and it leaks to the point that I've stopped using it, was looking at the aspire cleito or uwell crown v2 but apparently they both leak as well.
    Basically all tanks leak, more or less, you can't have good airflow without a good probability for leaks.

My smok tfv4 leaks sometimes simply because the mats are shit and you can't get a proper seal, otherwise the tank is excellent. I've stopped worrying about leaks and just keep the tanks filled for trips, else I'm using an RDA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.
    Six shooters ruined PvP.
    What are you doing with your life?İDoomchinchilla 2015

The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Anyone recommend a tank that doesn't leak? I've got a kanger sub tank (& subox mini) and it leaks to the point that I've stopped using it, was looking at the aspire cleito or uwell crown v2 but apparently they both leak as well.
    http://vaping360.com/joyetech-cubis-review/

£18 ish quid on most retailers, doesn't leak. Has drawbacks, shitty coils etc

Sent from my 709v92_jbla828 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by cullnean; October 3 2016 at 04:14:06 PM.

Tanks will leak. It's unavoidable (that said, Kanger tanks are known for it to some degree). Thicker wicking is the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Saul View Post
    Tanks will leak. It's unavoidable (that said, Kanger tanks are known for it to some degree). Thicker wicking is the answer.
    I don't make my own coils, I just use the ready made ones.

I'm yet to see the TFV8 Baby leak on me - friend bought me one for my birthday, probably put 150-200ml of juice through it so far.

However as Saul said, it's been my experience that all tanks will leak occasionally. Every time I research a new tank I always find at least one person who manages to get the damn thing to leak - my research leads me to believe that they're susceptible to pressure changes, plus the magic of Chinese manufacturing. Off the top of my head anything top airflow is probably pretty leak-safe, not that I can find anything that's top airflow and uses premade coils.
    Last edited by Zekk Pacus; October 3 2016 at 11:20:24 PM.
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

I sub apex

I'm a fountain of useless knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by Zekk Pacus View Post
    I'm yet to see the TFV8 Baby leak on me - friend bought me one for my birthday, probably put 150-200ml of juice through it so far.

However as Saul said, it's been my experience that all tanks will leak occasionally. Every time I research a new tank I always find at least one person who manages to get the damn thing to leak - my research leads me to believe that they're susceptible to pressure changes, plus the magic of Chinese manufacturing. Off the top of my head anything top airflow is probably pretty leak-safe, not that I can find anything that's top airflow and uses premade coils.
    Just wait a few coil changes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.
    Six shooters ruined PvP.
    What are you doing with your life?İDoomchinchilla 2015

Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    http://vaping360.com/joyetech-cubis-review/

£18 ish quid on most retailers, doesn't leak. Has drawbacks, shitty coils etc

All but the 0,5 coils are complete crap. But cubis with the 0,5 ones is perfect.
    When I see a bird that walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck id call it a duck.
    And if the bird denies to be a duck it is a russian duck.

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Thread should be renamed "Pretending to quit smoking while massively upping nicotine intake and dependence."

Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    Thread should be renamed "Pretending to quit smoking while massively upping nicotine intake and dependence."
    mate, don't make me educate you.

Actually most vapers take in a massively reduced level of nicotine.

Also minus 4,000 additives.
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

Most vapers don't go full autism and mix their own juice and mod their smoke machines. I'm not sure this thread is representative of 'most' vapers
    We all rail against class-distinctions, but very few people seriously want to abolish them. Here you come upon the important fact that every revolutionary opinion draws part of its strength from a secret conviction that nothing can be changed.

DIY's fairly common (juice is made of four ingredients, the worst of which is probably the flavouring), and so are rebuildables - what you refer to as modding.

I vape 6-8ml of 3ml/mg liquid a day, as opposed to 20 0.9mg cigarettes a day. Bioavailability of nicotine in vaping is reckoned to be lower than cigarettes due to the larger particle size and lack of ingredients designed to improve it.

At worst I'm breaking even on nicotine, without any tar or any of the other additives.

I don't think any vaper pretends it's a great thing, but it's healthier than smoking. The 6 month trap caught me every time previously.

Edit: it's so easy to bait me, I know.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post

Most vapers don't go full autism and mix their own juice and mod their smoke machines. I'm not sure this thread is representative of 'most' vapers
    go do squats about it you pre pubescant fuck nugget

Shots fired

triggered
    We all rail against class-distinctions, but very few people seriously want to abolish them. Here you come upon the important fact that every revolutionary opinion draws part of its strength from a secret conviction that nothing can be changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    > Posts about his endless use of 2c-b or 2cv or whatever is popular at the moment
    > Attempts to troll people's nicotine usage

mfw

I drove a 2cv once

Good times

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Rocking the entire thing by shifting weight in the back seat while my aunt was driving was a+++ fun as a kid.

The French motorcamel

Good e-liquid sites please?

edit: only using a 14w 1.5ohm thingy (Innokin Endura T22)

UK