hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 57 of 58 FirstFirst ... 7475455565758 LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1156

Thread: Quitting Smoking + e-Cig experiment

  1. #1121
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    16,472
    Vamp vapes doing shortfills now woop


    Sent from my CUBOT CHEETAH 2 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  2. #1122

    Join Date
    October 20, 2017
    Posts
    1
    Hi everyone! I'm a new here, but I want to share my concern for people who are addicted in smoking to quit from it. I'm a vape user and I can say that it's more safer cause I've been vaping for a long time. I hope that could help.

  3. #1123
    Saul's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    2,268
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesKingsland View Post
    Hi everyone! I'm a new here, but I want to share my concern for people who are addicted in smoking to quit from it. I'm a vape user and I can say that it's more safer cause I've been vaping for a long time. I hope that could help.
    Pro-vaping astroturf bot? Guess that's... kinda... a good thing? Sort of? I'm torn.

    In other vape news, I bought the Kayfun Prime. Amazing tank, flavour is mind blowing going back to MTL.

  4. #1124
    Freddy Dare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Yorkshire,Uk
    Posts
    725
    Well this has finally worked for me. Not had a fag since Christmas and now consider myself to have quit.

    I am still a tight arse though and don't like paying over the odds for my liquids. especially when you have to buy blind via the tinternet.

    I gave this place a go last week http://www.washington-vapes.co.uk/ and was pleasantly surprised at some of their pricing, £6 for a 50ml bottle that came with a nic shot for example and it didn't taste like dog piss!

    Anyone got any other outlets they can recommend for cheap-o-juice ??

  5. #1125
    Movember 2012 Zekk Pacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    7,201
    http://www.novavapes.co.uk

    £4.50 for 60ml shortfills

    I never buy juice anywhere else now, their Nova Ice range is fucking nice too

    I have used http://www.vapourdepot.com before, their house juice is okay, some of the lines need a bit of steeping. I think £9 for a 60ml shortfill with nicotine. They do a lot of American imports in shortfill too, so can be worth keeping an eye on.
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

  6. #1126
    Selb's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Aldershot, UK
    Posts
    1,311
    A mate of mine swears by rejuiced, £5.49 for 30ml

  7. #1127
    Movember 2012 Zekk Pacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    7,201
    Aye rejuiced aren't bad, especially for their juice of the week. Some of it's a bit meh but for a quid a bottle you can't really go wrong.
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

  8. #1128
    Saul's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    2,268
    If you like tobaccos and mix your own, try this:

    https://www.chefsflavours.co.uk/diy-...dian-30ml.html

    Possibly one of the best vapes I've had in ages. Bloody gorgeous stuff.

  9. #1129
    King of the Babe Thread Donor Jolin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Navi Mumbai
    Posts
    5,467
    I had stopped smoking ~ 4 years ago (with some very very occasional smoking, like once in 3 months kind of thing), and I have been smoking again recently. Considering getting a vape as that's better than full on smoking and there's somewhat decent options available here now.

    I'm looking at this starter kit. Will I need a seperate battery charger? I know it comes with a micro-usb cable. I could use the wall charger end from my phone with the usb cable right? or will that short out the vaper?

  10. #1130
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    16,472
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolin View Post
    I had stopped smoking ~ 4 years ago (with some very very occasional smoking, like once in 3 months kind of thing), and I have been smoking again recently. Considering getting a vape as that's better than full on smoking and there's somewhat decent options available here now.

    I'm looking at this starter kit. Will I need a seperate battery charger? I know it comes with a micro-usb cable. I could use the wall charger end from my phone with the usb cable right? or will that short out the vaper?
    as long as you rotate the batts its ok, but an external is best

    just beaware that tank flys through juice at a stupid rate
    Last edited by cullnean; March 22 2018 at 11:35:19 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  11. #1131
    King of the Babe Thread Donor Jolin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Navi Mumbai
    Posts
    5,467
    What about this one? https://mysticplumes.com/store/smok-majesty-225w-kit/

    Or I could just skip the huge extra expense of 2x batteries and and external charger and stick with a pen like https://mysticplumes.com/store/sinuous/ or this https://www.vapestop.in/stick-v8-e-cigarette-kit-1.html

  12. #1132
    King of the Babe Thread Donor Jolin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Navi Mumbai
    Posts
    5,467
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    as long as you rotate the batts its ok, but an external is best

    just beaware that tank flys through juice at a stupid rate
    Juice finishes faster because of the tank being used? or the coils? Cos I'm really tempted by the SMOK V8 pen, but it's the same tank and lower resistance coils

  13. #1133
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    16,472
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    as long as you rotate the batts its ok, but an external is best

    just beaware that tank flys through juice at a stupid rate
    Juice finishes faster because of the tank being used? or the coils? Cos I'm really tempted by the SMOK V8 pen, but it's the same tank and lower resistance coils
    smoke tanks are thirsty no matter what, im currenttly using aspire cleito exo with 0.4 celito coils, not to thirsty and nice smooth vape, mods are personnel preference
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  14. #1134
    Straight Hustlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    10,336
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolin View Post
    What about this one? https://mysticplumes.com/store/smok-majesty-225w-kit/

    Or I could just skip the huge extra expense of 2x batteries and and external charger and stick with a pen like https://mysticplumes.com/store/sinuous/ or this https://www.vapestop.in/stick-v8-e-cigarette-kit-1.html
    I'm not sure how heavy a smoker you are, but realistically you are going to need two batteries anyway to get through the day, so you can either carry a spare or just have them both in one mod. When I've used pen mods I end up charging it constantly, so I am not a fan of them.

  15. #1135
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    16,472
    CC

    Thereís an aspire pokex I think itís called I was given for free by a shop thatís not terrible


    Sent from my iPhtapa
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  16. #1136
    King of the Babe Thread Donor Jolin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Navi Mumbai
    Posts
    5,467
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Hustlin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolin View Post
    What about this one? https://mysticplumes.com/store/smok-majesty-225w-kit/

    Or I could just skip the huge extra expense of 2x batteries and and external charger and stick with a pen like https://mysticplumes.com/store/sinuous/ or this https://www.vapestop.in/stick-v8-e-cigarette-kit-1.html
    I'm not sure how heavy a smoker you are, but realistically you are going to need two batteries anyway to get through the day, so you can either carry a spare or just have them both in one mod. When I've used pen mods I end up charging it constantly, so I am not a fan of them.
    The SMOK tank I had linked is a dual battery one, so carrying spares would have meant buying 4 batteries. I'm assuming the kit wouldn't work without both batteries in it. I went for a vape pen as it's more discreet - this one.

    Since I haven't actively smoked for so long, I'm not a heavy smoker at present. Like 6-7 cigs a day.

  17. #1137
    Movember 2012 Zekk Pacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    7,201
    You should have spare batteries for a dual battery mod anyway, and it's not like batteries are heavy or awkward to carry.

    Even the mods that do internal charging properly really aren't designed to be used that way 100% of the time - often the charging circuits aren't the most robust thing in the world.
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

  18. #1138
    King of the Babe Thread Donor Jolin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Navi Mumbai
    Posts
    5,467
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekk Pacus View Post
    You should have spare batteries for a dual battery mod anyway, and it's not like batteries are heavy or awkward to carry.
    Perhaps not, but $60 for 2 extra batteries was not a cost I was interested in outlaying at the moment. Anyways, my order is placed and hopefully they will deliver after 2pm tomorrow, which is when I get to office. Apparently they tried delivery today but :sunday:

  19. #1139
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    16,472
    Which did you go for jojo


    Sent from my iPhtapa
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  20. #1140
    King of the Babe Thread Donor Jolin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Navi Mumbai
    Posts
    5,467
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Which did you go for jojo


    Sent from my iPhtapa
    Aspire K4 kit https://www.vapestop.in/k4-quick-sta...e-kit-604.html

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •