hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 84855565758
Results 1,141 to 1,156 of 1156

Thread: Quitting Smoking + e-Cig experiment

Quote Originally Posted by Jolin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekk Pacus View Post
    You should have spare batteries for a dual battery mod anyway, and it's not like batteries are heavy or awkward to carry.
    Perhaps not, but $60 for 2 extra batteries was not a cost I was interested in outlaying at the moment. Anyways, my order is placed and hopefully they will deliver after 2pm tomorrow, which is when I get to office. Apparently they tried delivery today but :sunday:
    That's an insane price for batteries, I just bought four for less than twenty quid.
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Yeah use the 0.4 Celito coils, less harsh on battery life and give a nice Smooth vape, dessert juices kill them same with most so stick to fruity juices

Sent from my iPhtapa
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

King of the Babe Thread Donor Jolin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Yeah use the 0.4 Celito coils, less harsh on battery life and give a nice Smooth vape, dessert juices kill them same with most so stick to fruity juices

Sent from my iPhtapa
    It comes with 2x0.2 ohm coils I believe. I did order a pack of 0.4 coils though. Dessert juices are more VG I assume?

I had ordered these 2 liquids.

https://www.vapestop.in/lemon-tart-60ml-e-liquid.html
    https://www.vapestop.in/yogurt-bomb-30ml-e-liquid.html

Sent from my iPhtapa
    It comes with 2x0.2 ohm coils I believe. I did order a pack of 0.4 coils though. Dessert juices are more VG I assume?

I had ordered these 2 liquids.

https://www.vapestop.in/lemon-tart-60ml-e-liquid.html
    https://www.vapestop.in/yogurt-bomb-30ml-e-liquid.html
    dessert tend to be high sugar which gunk up coils faster

King of the Babe Thread Donor Jolin's Avatar
    Got the kit and it's pretty nice! It came pre-installed with a 0.2 coil so I'll use that for a week or 2 before swapping it out for the 0.4.

Is there any specific way you can tell it's a dessert juice (before buying it that is)?

Got the kit and it's pretty nice! It came pre-installed with a 0.2 coil so I'll use that for a week or 2 before swapping it out for the 0.4.

Is there any specific way you can tell it's a dessert juice (before buying it that is)?
    basically anything cake or custardy, i get 3 weeksish from a 0.4 coil, basically change it when it starts losing flavor or is burnt tasting

basically anything cake or custardy, i get 3 weeksish from a 0.4 coil, basically change it when it starts losing flavor or is burnt tasting
    This was my issue, Those flavours, Cerial, custards creams etc. All my favourites

Also I seem to be more perceptive to the coil tainting. The last straw for me was a bottle of https://www.vapeclub.co.uk/dvtch-eli...-by-dvtch.html

Bought that at the same time as some fresh coils and got 2 days per coil with medium usage. The liquid was also one of the best i've ever had but probably one of the thickest and sweetest.

I picked up the Geekvape Zeus, Bought a pack of 50 pre made coils from t'amazon and now i change my cotton in my coil every 2-3 days, keeping the coil in and just dry burning.

Finally happy with what i got. Tank is easy to build on, Has never leaked even a drop and has decent flavour for a top airflow.

Ok, so I'm finally giving this a serious go. Got an eGo AIO PRO. How often do you guys change the burny bit? (coils) Once a week? Once 2 weeks? Every day? Every month?
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    Ok, so I'm finally giving this a serious go. Got an eGo AIO PRO. How often do you guys change the burny bit? (coils) Once a week? Once 2 weeks? Every day? Every month?
    should last a few weeks, post the juice your using mate

He will be wicking sick coils and building dank mods in nö time!
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

I got a bottle of some Dekang juice and some DRRR ILDO pinky vape juice, i have no idea if that's good or not
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    I got a bottle of some Dekang juice and some DRRR ILDO pinky vape juice, i have no idea if that's good or not
    Don't worry too much about a set time period in which you should replace them. Replace once it starts to taste meh, or if you haven't gotten a feel for that yet: when it starts to taste burned. There's no mistaken that grossness. Ego AIO is a great starter kit, once you're thinking of upgrading for a bit more longevity/taste, I recommend the smoant battlestar + a crown 3 tank. Pretty easy, not much fuss and pretty good setup.

edit: also jesus christ I'm still using that avatar? Fuck my life I hardly ever post anymore...

Mesh coils are the future boys!

Sent from my iPhtapa

Aren't mesh coils a medical product for lady bits?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Dekang? Jesus. On the plus side if you get on with that, decent juices will be a revelation...

Who wicks with mesh these days? Are gennys still a thing? Even when they were a thing they were terrible iirc.

Mesh has come back in a big way the last 6 odd months, Vandyvapes put out a Mesh RDA - not genny, just a big old slotted build deck designed for mesh. A lot of the tank manufacturers followed suit with premade mesh coils. I don't think anyone's really doing genesis atomizers anymore.

Haven't tried it yet, I'm kinda vape hardwared out at the moment.
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'