My guy is coming over tonight for dinner - first time he's met my mum... cooking for both of them
- Chicken breast wrapped in ham with bayonnais butter and asparagus
- New potatoes in Alpine butter with just picked mint leaves and a little salt and pepper
- Fresh basil pesto with a hint of garlic and crushed black pepper corns on pasta, topped with sun dried tomatoes in olive oil
- Thick white crusty bread with olive oil and sesame seed oil dips
- Steamed baby thin carrots in butter with a little bit of brown sugar
New Zealand Marlborough dry white wine
He's bringing Tiramasu as the desert / tribute for the fire god.
suggestions / comments?
Friend suggest coriander instead of mint leaves but I'm not too sure on that one...
Possibly balsamic vinegar over sesame seed oil?