hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 284 of 293 FirstFirst ... 184234274281282283284285286287 ... LastLast
Results 5,661 to 5,680 of 5842

Thread: The TV Thread

  1. #5661
    Specially Pegged Donor Overspark's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    NL fuck yeah
    Posts
    3,094
    The thing that would make me most happy in the pants on the sci-fi front is a Hyperion series. Fingers crossed it'll happen someday...

  2. #5662

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Pizza delivery van
    Posts
    5,755
    Quote Originally Posted by Overspark View Post
    The thing that would make me most happy in the pants on the sci-fi front is a Hyperion series. Fingers crossed it'll happen someday...
    the Illum + Olympos combo would be even better from the same author...

  3. #5663
    Specially Pegged Donor Overspark's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    NL fuck yeah
    Posts
    3,094
    Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Overspark View Post
    The thing that would make me most happy in the pants on the sci-fi front is a Hyperion series. Fingers crossed it'll happen someday...
    the Illum + Olympos combo would be even better from the same author...
    Didn't like those very much, way too pretentious. Absolutely adore all four Hyperion + Endymion books though, they might be my favourite sci-fi series.

  4. #5664
    DerWish's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Budapest
    Posts
    1,328
    Marvel: Inhumans pilot is out. That was a weak start. Hope it will get better.

    Th good doctor gonna be okay.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5665
    Dartzap's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Torbaydos
    Posts
    1,423
    Quote Originally Posted by DerWish View Post
    Marvel: Inhumans pilot is out. That was a weak start. Hope it will get better.

    Th good doctor gonna be okay.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Wasnt there some rumours bouncing around that Inhumans has already been shitcanned for being awful?

    Still waiting on a Culture series. Benevolent AI who care for humanity and have the power of GRIDFIRE OF DOOM needs to be seen, dammit.

  6. #5666
    Joshua Foiritain's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,881
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartzap View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DerWish View Post
    Marvel: Inhumans pilot is out. That was a weak start. Hope it will get better.

    Th good doctor gonna be okay.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Wasnt there some rumours bouncing around that Inhumans has already been shitcanned for being awful?
    Would not surprise me, was pretty bad indeed.



  7. #5667
    VARRAKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 27, 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4,647
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Foiritain View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartzap View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DerWish View Post
    Marvel: Inhumans pilot is out. That was a weak start. Hope it will get better.

    Th good doctor gonna be okay.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Wasnt there some rumours bouncing around that Inhumans has already been shitcanned for being awful?
    Would not surprise me, was pretty bad indeed.
    The spin-off of a spin-off turn out to be bad?

    Anyhow, wasn't the terragen released into the water in Agents of Shield?
    And not they inhumans have settled on the moon and lived there for generations, yet no time on earth has passed?

  8. #5668
    Joshua Foiritain's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,881
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Foiritain View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartzap View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DerWish View Post
    Marvel: Inhumans pilot is out. That was a weak start. Hope it will get better.

    Th good doctor gonna be okay.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Wasnt there some rumours bouncing around that Inhumans has already been shitcanned for being awful?
    Would not surprise me, was pretty bad indeed.
    The spin-off of a spin-off turn out to be bad?

    Anyhow, wasn't the terragen released into the water in Agents of Shield?
    And not they inhumans have settled on the moon and lived there for generations, yet no time on earth has passed?
    No afaik the moon inhumans have been there a long time, the terragen release into the water happened only shortly before the events in this episode. No idea how they built in an invisible fucking moonbase several generations ago though.
    Last edited by Joshua Foiritain; October 1 2017 at 07:39:36 PM.



  9. #5669

    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Posts
    2,398
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Foiritain View Post

    No afaik the moon inhumans have been there a long time, the terragen release into the water happened only shortly before the events in this episode. No idea how they built in an invisible fucking moonbase several generations ago though.
    Well they were created by aliens after all, they probably scrounged up some alien tech. Or there was some super duper smart Brainiac back in the day that set everything up. It's best not to dwell on these things.

  10. #5670
    GeromeDoutrande's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Fakefrenchistan
    Posts
    1,790
    Peaky Blinders Season 4 trailer:


    I'll have some of that.
    Last edited by GeromeDoutrande; October 1 2017 at 09:23:11 PM.

  11. #5671
    VARRAKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 27, 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4,647
    Quote Originally Posted by GeromeDoutrande View Post
    Peaky Blinders Season 4 trailer:


    I'll have some of that.
    oh you edited it with actual trailer

  12. #5672
    GeromeDoutrande's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Fakefrenchistan
    Posts
    1,790
    I'm good like that.

  13. #5673
    Donor Shiodome's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    I am a white male.
    Posts
    4,852
    Only watched 2 episodes of Ozark so far (@netflix), the premise didn't really appeal. but it's actually been pretty good so far.

  14. #5674
    Lowa [NSN]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    2,687
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Foiritain View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartzap View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DerWish View Post
    Marvel: Inhumans pilot is out. That was a weak start. Hope it will get better.

    Th good doctor gonna be okay.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Wasnt there some rumours bouncing around that Inhumans has already been shitcanned for being awful?
    Would not surprise me, was pretty bad indeed.
    Sadly I have to agree. The only way this is "good" is if its aimed at a very young audience. Maybe. Will watch 1-2 eps more but I seriously doubt it will make any difference.


    In other news; The Orville is now Start Trek and Star Trek is...well something else. Not necessarily a bad thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

  15. #5675

    Join Date
    December 15, 2012
    Posts
    379
    Quote Originally Posted by GeromeDoutrande View Post
    Peaky Blinders Season 4 trailer:


    I'll have some of that.
    please sir, can I have some more?

  16. #5676
    VARRAKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 27, 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4,647
    Quote Originally Posted by Duos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GeromeDoutrande View Post
    Peaky Blinders Season 4 trailer:


    I'll have some of that.
    please sir, can I have some more?
    It's already renewed for Season 5

  17. #5677
    Dartzap's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Torbaydos
    Posts
    1,423
    Apperently C4 is working on a V for Vendetta adaptation. Given its recent dystopian offerings have been decent, I'm cautiously optimistic.

  18. #5678
    VARRAKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 27, 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4,647

  19. #5679
    GeromeDoutrande's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Fakefrenchistan
    Posts
    1,790
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    I've seen 3 episodes so far, it is not bad.

  20. #5680
    Phrixus Zephyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Queenstown, NZ
    Posts
    3,385
    The PBS documentary on Vietnam is really fucking good. It's 10 episode and about 15 hours long.

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •