hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 399 of 407 FirstFirst ... 299349389396397398399400401402 ... LastLast
Results 7,961 to 7,980 of 8121

Thread: The TV Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Foiritain View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GeromeDoutrande View Post
    Awww. Guess regurgitating existing stuff is more profitable. I feel like the number of shows worth staying subscribed for is quickly reaching 0, are any of the other streaming services any good at producing (somewhat) original content?
    'Away' was a new concept but turned out to be shitty melodrama. Intended to appeal to all but nobody really liked...
    I doubt the word 'nobody' in that sentence. The majority of the comments are positive, i.e. people liked it. I'm not one of those, as stated earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Redmoore View Post
    I see Utopia has been remade in US, anyone seen? Am assuming it's not as dark as original.
    They will never adequately replicate the magic that was Wilson Wilson.
    Its very disappointing, starts off very similar to CH4 version but then goes generic conspiracy bollocks very quickly. Some decent violence though but not a patch on the original

Yearly reminder that Better Call Saul is fuckin' ace.

And The Boys stays excellent. Hughie is such a puppy, even when he cuts a dead guys hand off.

Spoiler:

I think its the church whos blowing up heads, what with the A-train replacement being the only supe to conveniently be shown to lose his head.

Scientology isnt going to be happy campers after this season, possibly.
    Last edited by Lilalaunebör; October 2 2020 at 07:02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    And The Boys stays excellent. Hughie is such a puppy, even when he cuts a dead guys hand off.

Spoiler:

I think its the church whos blowing up heads, what with the A-train replacement being the only supe to conveniently be shown to lose his head.

All I kept thinking about was the Magnitude of the events at the hearing. Also lol Black Noir, what a sweet takedown.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan Dax View Post
    All I kept thinking about was the Magnitude of the events at the hearing. Also lol Black Noir, what a sweet takedown.
    Streets ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post

Spoiler:

I thought it was
      Spoiler:
    The woman from the previous episode in the facility that was popping the heads as you saw her do it with one of the guards during the breakout as well as destroying doors. I can't remember whether she died in that episode or not. Both Homelander and Stormfront are just standing around the courtroom carnage as though they were expecting it to happen so I'm assuming they both know what's going on.

Is it right there's only one more episode in this season?
    If money was a chicken, would the chicken be evil?

Yeah last episode next week.

Spoiler:
    I don't think it's Cindy popping all those heads and it doesn't look like Stormfront is in control of her either for that matter. Nor does it look like Homelander and Stormfront has any idea what is going on in the courtroom. If I were to hazard a guess it's the church of the collective behind it. Notice how only one supe gets killed, A-trains replacement and Adana seemed pretty sure that there was a spot opening up on the seven.

Currently watching Community for the first time.

Oh man I should go back through community, you are in for a very fun time sir. D&D, really hope you enjoy that one.

It came out during a time when I wasn't really paying attention to new TV.

Enjoying it a lot so far, although some of the jokes and plot lines feel very dated despite it only being a decade old.

Raised by wolves was not very good to start with but i watched all ep's. What a bullshit season ending damnnnnn
    Schopenhauer:

All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    Raised by wolves was not very good to start with but i watched all ep's. What a bullshit season ending damnnnnn
    It will probably get a second season, so many idiots loved it. Only stomached one episode, was very hard to do even that. You are a brave man.

Yeah community def has ups and downs but the highs are amazing and some episodes or arcs are just so much fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    It will probably get a second season, so many idiots loved it. Only stomached one episode, was very hard to do even that. You are a brave man.

Yeah community def has ups and downs but the highs are amazing and some episodes or arcs are just so much fun.
    it was renewed after 4 episodes season 1

Ending for Raised by wolves was meh but quite enjoyed the show. Glad theyre doing more seasons.

also community is ace.

Ending for Raised by wolves was meh but quite enjoyed the show. Glad theyre doing more seasons.

also community is ace.
    You should get yourself checked for brain tumors

Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post

also community is ace.
    You should get yourself checked for brain tumors
    If liking community requires brain tumors then i will ride those badboys into an early grave.

If liking community requires brain tumors then i will ride those badboys into an early grave.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

also community is ace.
    I mean Hollywood has dumped truckloads of money at Scott's feet despite his horrible record, why not make the fire bigger.

The Boys: pretty satisfying season finale, im glad they didnt really do huge cliffhangers since its so unclear when S3 can happen.

However, holy fuck Annies actress can not throw a punch to save her life. Not using stunt doubles is okay and all, but god damn that was distractingly bad.

MVP of course Karl Urban, for making me believe he was about to bludgeon a little boy to death.