hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 270 of 289 FirstFirst ... 170220260267268269270271272273280 ... LastLast
Results 5,381 to 5,400 of 5780

Thread: The TV Thread

  1. #5381
    Winged Nazgul's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,018
    Last edited by Winged Nazgul; June 27 2017 at 03:03:17 AM.

  2. #5382
    Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7, 2012
    Posts
    20,875
    Quote Originally Posted by Duos View Post
    if by fine you mean Flint getting to bugger his gay lover into the sunset and happily ever after...

    no
    Done with the won't judge you for liking giant cod piece armor.[/color][/color][/size.

  3. #5383
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    20,726
    Quote Originally Posted by Idara View Post
    Holy shit Twin Peaks.

    I mean. God damn, I don't even.
    The David just went Full Lynch.

    Amazing scenes Jeff. Watched S03E08 high as fuckkkkk.
    This was a good plan.
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

  4. #5384

    Join Date
    December 15, 2012
    Posts
    379
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duos View Post
    if by fine you mean Flint getting to bugger his gay lover into the sunset and happily ever after...

    no
    Done with the won't judge you for liking giant cod piece armor.[/color][/color][/size.
    teeheehee

  5. #5385
    DerWish's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Budapest
    Posts
    1,320
    Preacher S02 is on and already Ep1 and Ep2 are out!

    Oh man... after s02ep01 the Mrs doesn't want to watch Preacher ever again.

  6. #5386
    root's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 26, 2011
    Location
    The Camel Empire
    Posts
    2,917
    Mhh, this looks promising.


    ____________

    Currently I enjoy BoJack Horsemen.
    The Rapier is my love boat
    ~lowsec smallscale pvp 'n stuff~

  7. #5387
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    16,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Idara View Post
    Holy shit Twin Peaks.

    I mean. God damn, I don't even.
    The David just went Full Lynch.

    Amazing scenes Jeff. Watched S03E08 high as fuckkkkk.
    This was a good plan.
    boy and girl, leyland and sarah on first date?
    Last edited by cullnean; June 29 2017 at 05:01:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  8. #5388
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    20,726
    Possibly yeah.

    But
      Spoiler:

    Did they send the egg with that larva thing to counter the birth/escape of Bob ?
    Or was that thing actually Bob ? Did they send him as a response to the A-bomb breaching into their "dimension" ?
    And who the fuck are those burnt creeps including mad-got a light?-man. Random victims from the A-bomb test ?

    I am very confuse.
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

  9. #5389
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    16,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Possibly yeah.

    But
      Spoiler:

    Did they send the egg with that larva thing to counter the birth/escape of Bob ?
    Or was that thing actually Bob ? Did they send him as a response to the A-bomb breaching into their "dimension" ?
    And who the fuck are those burnt creeps including mad-got a light?-man. Random victims from the A-bomb test ?

    I am very confuse.
      Spoiler:

    walls were breached bob was born, giant created laura?

    also the woodsmen were at a convenience store, which is mentioned in fire walk with me, was also one in the prison cell in the pilot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  10. #5390
    Idara's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,458
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Possibly yeah.

    But
      Spoiler:

    Did they send the egg with that larva thing to counter the birth/escape of Bob ?
    Or was that thing actually Bob ? Did they send him as a response to the A-bomb breaching into their "dimension" ?
    And who the fuck are those burnt creeps including mad-got a light?-man. Random victims from the A-bomb test ?

    I am very confuse.
      Spoiler:

    walls were breached bob was born, giant created laura?

    also the woodsmen were at a convenience store, which is mentioned in fire walk with me, was also one in the prison cell in the pilot.
      Spoiler:
    Another one was walking down the hall when the Navy chick was at the morgue and walked past the room Major Briggs was in.

    I thought the boy was Leland too but I'm not sure the age/year works out.

    It was just fun watching Lynch do his thing. The whole scene the burned guys were dancing around Evil Coop I was just leaning forward with my mouth open.

    And the couple in the car in the 50s when the Woodman asked "gotta light" had the other one come up to the passenger side was really fucking creepy.

    Fun show.

  11. #5391
    Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Posts
    17,449
    anyone else watching the Handmaid's tale. Dystopian feminist excellence. Bleak as fuck

  12. #5392
    Venec's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Europe's Mexico - Poland
    Posts
    5,209
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    anyone else watching the Handmaid's tale. Dystopian feminist excellence. Bleak as fuck
    Read it's based on work by Margaret Antwood. I only read two of her books, namely the first two from Maddaddam trilogy, but they're good. Very good.

  13. #5393
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    27,470
    Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    anyone else watching the Handmaid's tale. Dystopian feminist excellence. Bleak as fuck
    Read it's based on work by Margaret Antwood. I only read two of her books, namely the first two from Maddaddam trilogy, but they're good. Very good.
    Have you grown a vagina in the process?

  14. #5394
    Donor lt's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    3,086
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    anyone else watching the Handmaid's tale. Dystopian feminist excellence. Bleak as fuck
    Read it's based on work by Margaret Antwood. I only read two of her books, namely the first two from Maddaddam trilogy, but they're good. Very good.
    Have you grown a vagina in the process?
    Is it a russianbthing to be this insecure in your own masculinity?
    Coming soon(tm).


    <3 Entrox.

  15. #5395
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    20,726
    Yes

    Posted von mein Tapashitcunt
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

  16. #5396

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    9,034
    Preacher S2 is coming out, 2 eps so far, and it's insane in the best ways possible. Pace is a ton faster than S1 too if that's what annoyed you.

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

  17. #5397
    NoirAvlaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, laaaa
    Posts
    4,309
    I'M PICKLE RICK



    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

  18. #5398
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    14,217
    Love Island is top quality TV worthy of this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  19. #5399
    Venec's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Europe's Mexico - Poland
    Posts
    5,209
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    I'M PICKLE RICK



    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    PICKLE RIIIIICK

  20. #5400
    Larkonis Trassler's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    FEARLESS.
    Posts
    11,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    I'M PICKLE RICK



    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    PICKLE RIIIIICK
    Everyone has their own youtube screen. Is there something wrong with mine...



Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •