hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 421 of 423 FirstFirst ... 321371411418419420421422423 LastLast
Results 8,401 to 8,420 of 8454

Thread: The TV Thread

  1. #8401
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    17,422
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Loved WS in the movies, very bad ass choreography. Falcon though?
      Spoiler:
    Diversity hire.
    SMH not knowing about long time cap buddie Sam Wilson


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    anything soviet is of evil

  2. #8402
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    32,913
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Loved WS in the movies, very bad ass choreography. Falcon though?
      Spoiler:
    Diversity hire.
    SMH not knowing about long time cap buddie Sam Wilson


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    https://youtu.be/d1ankTGgA1g?t=194

  3. #8403
    Jori McKie's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8, 2014
    Location
    Lumpy
    Posts
    217
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    Seen City on a Hill?

    Season 2 started a few weeks ago.
    Yep, i watched season 1 and watching season 2. It is good TV but nothing special, something is odd about it can't point a finger what is.
    Does a population have informed consent when that population is not taught the inner workings of its monetary system, and then is drawn, all unknowing, into economic adventures?

  4. #8404

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    14,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Garth Marenghi's Dark Place
    A truly spectacular piece of media that one.

  5. #8405
    DerWish's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Budapest
    Posts
    1,840
    Invincible is absolutely epic! Just invest time to watch the 1st episode to the last second to get the feel.


  6. #8406
    VARRAKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 27, 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    7,223
    Quote Originally Posted by Jori McKie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    Seen City on a Hill?

    Season 2 started a few weeks ago.
    Yep, i watched season 1 and watching season 2. It is good TV but nothing special, something is odd about it can't point a finger what is.
    Strong The Wire vibes?
    Why is it called earth, when it is mostly water???

  7. #8407
    Specially Pegged Donor Overspark's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    NL fuck yeah
    Posts
    3,948
    Just finished bingeing the first season of For All Mankind. Alternate history series that starts with the premise "What if Russia was the first to the moon?" and explores the space race from that point onwards. I've learned a lot of stuff about NASA I had no idea about (such as the Mercury 13), deffo worth a watch if you're a space nerd like me.

  8. #8408
    GeromeDoutrande's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Fakefrenchistan
    Posts
    3,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Overspark View Post
    Just finished bingeing the first season of For All Mankind. Alternate history series that starts with the premise "What if Russia was the first to the moon?" and explores the space race from that point onwards. I've learned a lot of stuff about NASA I had no idea about (such as the Mercury 13), deffo worth a watch if you're a space nerd like me.
    I'm watching season 2 at the moment as it is being "aired" by Apple TV in weekly installments. Pretty good so far, would recommend for people who like the first season - wouldn't recommend for those who didn't.

  9. #8409
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    23,204
    Me3

  10. #8410

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Pizza delivery van
    Posts
    8,017
    Debris, a show about the mysterious anomalous object of the week, pretty high FX budget, but seems pretty light on the plot side of things. Somehow I get the vibe that they are attempting to follow on the footsteps of Fringe. So far at episode 4 there hasn't really been any consistency in anything and everything is pretty much solved by pulling something new out of ones ass.

  11. #8411

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    1,490
    Resident Alien was decent. Mostly a comedy but more amusing than funny. Alan Tudyk does sterling work as the alien.

    It's a strange show because it really shouldn't work, for several different reasons, and yet it was charming enough that it drew me in.

    The show's on SyFy which makes it even more remarkable given the fire hose of shit they've been putting out recently.

  12. #8412

    Join Date
    May 31, 2011
    Posts
    5,635
    Quote Originally Posted by DerWish View Post
    Invincible is absolutely epic! Just invest time to watch the 1st episode to the last second to get the feel.

    Incidentically, I just started watching it this week.

  13. #8413
    VARRAKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 27, 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    7,223
    Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DerWish View Post
    Invincible is absolutely epic! Just invest time to watch the 1st episode to the last second to get the feel.

    Incidentically, I just started watching it this week.
    I started on it yesterday, this is so good!
    Story is actually very interesting for a super hero comic.
    Why is it called earth, when it is mostly water???

  14. #8414
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    17,422
    Quote Originally Posted by DerWish View Post
    Invincible is absolutely epic! Just invest time to watch the 1st episode to the last second to get the feel.

    First episode takes a turn at the ngl


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    anything soviet is of evil

  15. #8415

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Pizza delivery van
    Posts
    8,017
    Nevers might be decent, just 1 episode out.

    Debris sure ain't getting better as it goes on.

  16. #8416
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    17,422
    Line of duty continues to be fucking great


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    anything soviet is of evil

  17. #8417

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    651
    Line of duty is worth watching. But it is really starting to move into contrived plot lines and character motivations.

    Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

  18. #8418
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23, 2017
    Posts
    2,984
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Line of duty continues to be fucking great


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bent....... Corpars!

  19. #8419
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23, 2017
    Posts
    2,984
    Quote Originally Posted by Redmoore View Post
    Line of duty is worth watching. But it is really starting to move into contrived plot lines and character motivations.

    Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
    tbf its been there for several series now. Still enjoyable for me somehow. Although I swear they extend the tape recorder beep by a few ms every episode too just to trol the audience.

  20. #8420
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    17,422
    Quote Originally Posted by Redmoore View Post
    Line of duty is worth watching. But it is really starting to move into contrived plot lines and character motivations.

    Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
    Works for me

    Keeping it at 6eps doesn’t dilute it so it still remains strong for me, mother of god cliffhangers


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    anything soviet is of evil

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •